Big and Small Numbers
- What is the meaning of Place Value and Face Value in Maths?
- What is the Place Value Chart of an Indian and International System?
- What is a Decimal Value and Place Value of Decimals?
- How do you Round to the Nearest Ten Thousand
- What is the Definition of an Equivalent Decimal
- Converting To and From Scientific Notation
- What is the Difference between Ascending and Descending Order
- Addition and Subtraction of Decimals
- How do you Multiply and Divide Decimals?
- How do you Convert Fractions into Decimals and Vice Versa
- How do you Convert Unlike Decimals into Like Decimals
Handling Negative Numbers
Fundamental Operations on Integers
- Whole Numbers And Its Properties
- Hints for Remembering the Properties of Real Numbers
- What Are The Four Basic Operations In Mathematics
- Order of Operations and Evaluating Expressions
- Absolute Value
- Absolute Value Equations
- Absolute Value Inequalities
- Absolute Value of Complex Numbers
Using Inequalities (less than, greater than)
Factors and Multiples
- Finding Factors and Multiples
- Common Factors
- How to Find The Prime Factors Using Factor Tree
- How To Find The HCF And LCM Using Prime Factorisation Method
Ratios and Proportions
Fractions and Percents
- What is Fraction and How many Types of Fractions are there
- Comparing and Ordering of Fractions
- Operations on Fractions
- What is an Equivalent Fraction
- Conversion of Fraction into Decimal
- How do you Calculate Percentages?
Rational and Irrational Numbers
- What is a Rational Number?
- What Is Irrational Number
- Rational and Irrational Numbers
- Decimal Representation of Rational Numbers
- How to Convert Decimal Number into Rational Number?
- How do you Add and Subtract Rational Numbers?
- How do you Multiply and Divide Rational Numbers?
How to Estimate Answers
- Introduction to Estimation
- Estimation Tips and Tricks
- Visual Estimation
- Estimation Games
Some Examples Using Pre-Algebra
Here are some subjects where you can use your new skills:
- Celsius and Fahrenheit