Math Labs for CBSE Class 10
It contains activities of wide variety, concerning various spheres of mathematics such as arithmetic, algebra, geometry, mensuration, etc.
Salient Features of the Math Labs for CBSE Class 10 are:
- Mathematics Lab Manual is a set of:
(a) Maths lab activities with Viva voce & Mental Maths.
(b) Practical Manual.
- Viva voce focusses on activity based questions to make concepts more clear.
- Mental maths section of this Math Labs for CBSE Class 10 is meant for the application of activity in different types of problems.
- Activities are self-explanatory. They are comprehensively explained and illustrated.
- Materials required are easily available and convenient to handle.
- Procedure gives step by step method to perform the activities.
Math Labs with activity for CBSE Class 10
- Activity 1 – Solve the System of Linear Equations
- Activity 2 – Sequence of Numbers is an Arithmetic Progression (AP)
- Activity 3 – Sum of the First n Terms of an AP
- Activity 4 – Sum of the First n Natural Numbers
- Activity 5 – Sum of the First n Odd Natural Numbers
- Activity 6 – Proportionality Theorem, or Thales Theorem
- Activity 7 – Midpoint Theorem
- Activity 8 – Ratio of the Areas of two Similar Triangle
- Activity 9 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 1)
- Activity 10 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 2)
- Activity 11 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 3)
- Activity 12 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 4)
- Activity 13 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 5)
- Activity 14 – Pythagoras’ theorem (Method 6)
- Activity 15 – Equal Chords of a Circle Subtend
- Activity 16 – Angles Subtended by Two Chords
- Activity 17 – Two Arcs of a Circle are Congruent
- Activity 18 – Perpendicular Drawn from Centre of a Circle to Bisect a Chord
- Activity 19 – Line Drawn through Centre of a Circle to Bisect a Chord
- Activity 20 – Paper Cutting and Folding Method
- Activity 21 – Centre of a Circle
- Activity 22 – Complete a Circle if an Arc of the Circle is Given
- Activity 23 – Equal Chords of a Circle are Equidistant
- Activity 24 – Equal Chords of Congruent Circles are Equidistant
- Activity 25 – Chords of a Circle which are Equidistant from Centre of Circle
- Activity 26 – Out of Two Chords, Larger is Nearer to the Centre of Circle
- Activity 27 – Angle Subtended by an Arc at the Centre of a Circle is Double
- Activity 28 – Angles Subtended by an Arc of a Circle in the Same Segment
- Activity 29 – Cyclic Quadrilateral
- Activity 30 – The Lengths of the Tangents Drawn from an External Point to a Circle
- Activity 31 – Alternate-Segment Theorem
- Activity 32 – Incircle of a given Triangle by Paper Folding Method
- Activity 33 – Lateral Surface Area of a Right-Circular Cone Formula
- Activity 34 – Curved Surface Area of a Right-Circular Cone Formula
- Activity 35 – To make a Right-Circular Cone
- Activity 36 – Total Surface Area of a Right-Circular Cylinder Formula
- Activity 37 – Volume of a Right-Circular Cylinder Formula
- Activity 38 – To make a Right-Circular Cylinder
- Activity 39 – Surface Area of a Sphere Formula
- Activity 40 – Volume of a Right-Circular Cone Formula
- Activity 41 – Volume of a Sphere Formula
- Activity 42 – To Prepare a Clinometer to Measure the Height of an Object