ITI Admission 2021-2022: Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET). Every year in the month of August, admissions to the various trade will be done. In over 130 different specialties training period will be off from six months to 3 years. Prerequisites for the courses range from 8th to 12th class pass. Upon completion of the training, trainees write the All India Trade Test (AITT). Successful candidates receive the National Trade Certificate (NTC). ITI Result 2021 has been released.
ITI Courses in India & Eligibility
ITIs offer several courses or training programs in India, which are called as ‘Trades’. Each trade focuses on a specific set of skills or industry needs. The duration of ITI courses/ trades ranges from six months to two years. The duration of the course depends upon the nature and type of course. The eligibility criteria for ITI courses vary from one course to another. The general requirements of ITI trades in India are Class VIII/ X pass or Class 12 pass. Students can take up ITI courses after Class 8, Class 10 or Class 12. The list of ITI courses can be checked by clicking on the links below:
ITI Courses Fee Structure
The ITI course fee in various states is less than the engineering courses. Mostly, the fees for these courses range from Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 9,000 for ITI engineering trades. For ITI non-engineering trades, the fees may be around Rs. 3,950 to Rs. 7,000. The ITI trades fee in government and private ITIs is different. Students need to pay extra fees for the hostel if they wish to avail of hostel accommodation. Various states provide full concession or partial concession in fees for the students belonging to reserved categories. Students can pay the total course fee in two installments.
ITI Admission Dates 2021
ITI new admissions in states across the country may begin in the month of April or May every year. Students can check the schedule of I T I Admissions 2021 here.
|Commencement of online/offline ITI application process for ITI courses||6 July 2021|
|Deadline to submit online/offline applications for ITI courses||12 August 2021|
|Admission process for ITI courses||September 2021|
|Commencement of classes for ITI courses||September 2021|
State-Wise ITI Admission (आईटीआई एडमिशन) List 2021
ITI Admission Process is not similar across all the states in India, and it may vary from state to state.
- ITI Andhra Pradesh Admission 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands ITI Admission 2021
- CG ITI Admission 2021
- Chandigarh ITI Admission 2021
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Delhi Admission 2021
- Daman and Diu ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Haryana Admission 2021
- HP ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Assam Admission 2021
- ITI Bihar Admission 2021
- Kerala ITI Admission 2021
- Manipur ITI Admission 2021
- Odisha ITI Admission 2021
- Pondicherry ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Punjab Admission 2021
- TS ITI Admission 2021
- ITI MP Admission 2021
- ITI Rajasthan Admission 2021
- Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2021
- UP ITI Admission 2021
- WB ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Admission Gujarat 2021
- Goa ITI Admission 2021
- Tripura ITI Admission 2021
- ITI Jharkhand Admission 2021
- ITI Admission Karnataka 2021
- Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021
ITI Admission Form Application Procedure 2021
There are 14312 ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes) functioning in the country. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS (National Council of Vocational Training). ITI Admission Online registration opens every year. The details of State/UT-wise Government and Private ITIs. Directorate General of Training (DGT) under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), has been making continuous efforts, to improve the quality of training in these existing Institutes and in new institutes as well. The steps being were taken in this regard include
- Prescribing new Affiliation Norms for ITIs for quality training.
- Regular inspection of ITIs and de-affiliation of ITIs to weed out ITIs not conforming to the NCVT norms & standards.
- ISO 29990 Certification of ITIs to raise the overall quality and standards.
- Grading of ITIs to evaluate their performance.
- Introduction of new trades & removal of obsolete trades for industry relevance.
- Regular up-gradation of training content of the ITI curriculum as per industrial requirement.
- Aligning the course of CTS to National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- Implementation of ‘Dual System of Training’ in ITIs leading to better ITI – Industry linkage.
- Training and re-training of ITI Instructors.
FAQ’s on ITI Admission 2021
Why should ITI Admission?
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers (ITCs) are post-secondary schools. These are constituted under the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET) in India. It provides training over 130 different specialties in a duration of 6 months to 3 years.
What is the National Trade Certificate (NTC)?
After completion of ITI training, trainees have to write the All India Trade Test (AITT). Candidates who qualify the test will receive the National Trade Certificate (NTC).
When should I apply for admission ITI?
Admissions to the various trades in ITI can be applied in the month of August every year.
How many government and private ITIs are functioning in the country?
A total of 14312 ITIs is functioning in the country. These are 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs which are affiliated under NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training).
What is the educational qualification required for ITI Admission?
Candidates should have passed 8th to 12th class examinations to get admissions into the various courses in ITI.