ITI Assam 2019: Directorate for employment and training, Assam has issued the notification ITI Assam online admission 2019. Online applications will be accepted for admission into the government ITIs of Assam for COE/NCVT trades, SCVT trades under craftsman training scheme for the session beginning on July 2019. The candidates that interested in this program and are citizens of Assam are invited for this. The candidates that have passed NCVT trades will be given NCVT certificates while candidates from SCVT will hand SCVT certificates. Candidates that are interested in taking the admission into ITIs in the Assam State can check all the details related to eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, etc in the below article.
Directorate for employment and craftsman training in Assam has released the notification for online applications for admissions into the government ITIs in Assam for SCVT trades NCVT/COE trades under the craftsman training scheme. Students that are interested in it can apply once the admission form is available. Below are all the details related to this form:
ITI Assam 2019 Important Dates
|Registration of candidates & Printing of Registration details by candidates||30th May 2019|
|Last date for registration||14th June 2019|
|Verification of particulars of candidates by the Govt. ITI||30th May to 16th June 2019|
|Rank Generation of candidates & viewing Rank by candidates on their page of Registration details||24th June 2019|
ITI Assam Counseling Dates
|1st Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||25th June to 28th June 2019|
|Allotment of seats||4th July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||5th, 6th & 8th July 2019|
|2nd Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||9th July to 11th July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||16th July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||17th July to 19th July 2019|
|3rd Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||20th July to 22nd July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||25th July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||26th July to 29th July 2019|
|4th Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||30th July to 1st August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||5th August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||6th August to 8th August 2019|
|5th Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||9th August to 13th August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||19th August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||21st August to 23rd August 2019|
|6th Round e-Counselling|
|The choice filling will start from||24th August to 27th August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||30th August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||31st August to 3rd September 2019|
|2nd allotment of seats||5th September 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||6th & 7th September 2019|
After registration is done, candidates can go to nearby government ITI alongside the printout of registration details as well as original documents for verification by 15th June 2019.
ITI Assam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the entry qualification exam. For this, class 8 or 10th exam whichever exam is applicable for their selected Trades.
- Engineering Trade – The students should have passed the entry qualification exam with English and maths.
- Non-engineering Trade – The candidates should have passed the entry qualification exam with English.
- The age of the candidates should not be below 14 years as of 1st August 2019.
ITI Assam Selection Process
- The seats will be given on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualification entry exam and the reservation rules in place. For a physically handicapped student, the candidate will be considered only by producing a trade suitability certificate which is issued by the national career service center for differently-abled.
- For post metric trades, in cases of some percentage marks obtained by the candidates in HSLC or also equivalent to with maths or science the marks obtained in maths will be considered. Similarly, in the case of maths, the marks obtained in English will be accepted during the time of preparation of merit list. If the marks are still the same for candidates then the seat will be given through the randomization by the system.
- For engineering trades, the candidate should have passed the entry qualification exam with English and maths.
- For non-engineering trades, candidates should have passed the qualification entry exam with English. If still the marks obtained are same than the seat will be allotted through randomization by the system.
- If the candidates select their class 8 as entry qualification then he has to fill the marks of class 8 subjects that he or she has passed.
- If the candidate selects class 10 as the entry qualification than he or she has to fill the marks of the subjects for class 10 pass by applying through post metric trades and he or she desires to apply for the trade with class 8 as entry qualification than he or she has to fill the marks of the subjects that they have passed in class 8 under metric trades.
- For CBSE candidates, marks should be filled for each subject by converting from CGPA. There is an option for grades in the marks table.
ITI Assam Counseling Procedure
- For participation in the e-counseling process, candidates should fill all his particulars on the counseling website which is itiassam.nic.in under the option for new registration.
- After filling out the correct information, the candidate should take a printout of his filled particulars. The candidate should also remember the password during the filling of registration.
- For correcting any information, the candidate needs to login by using the roll number that is printed on the printout along with the password. For any corrections, the candidate should use the edit registration module.
- After taking out the print, the candidate should visit the nearest government ITI for verifying the documents along with the particulars filled during the registration based on the scheduled dates.
- The candidate that has applied the trade for every qualification of class 8 pass trades should produce the certificate in format 1 with the marksheet during the verification of their documents.
- For class 10 entry qualification, candidates will have to produce HSLC marksheet and pass documents during the time of verification.
- The CBSE course candidates have to full marks for all the subjects after converting it from the CGPA.
- There is no option for grades in the marks table.
- The candidate that is eligible for filling out the choices only after verifying the government ITI.
- The registration for ITI Assam is a one time process and will be valid throughout the online counseling.
- The candidate will have checked his or her rank on the page when announced on the portal.
- For the choice filling, candidates will have to login again using their roll numbers printed on the printout and password during the period in the choice filling is open. After successfully logging in, the following options will be available for candidates:
- Edit Registration: In this case, if a candidate enters the information by mistake then there is an option for edit registration, before verification.
- Available Choices: The candidate will be given option with lists of courses and Institutes separately.
- Fill Choices: The candidates can fill out the course and Institute of his or her choice which is provided under the preference lists.
- Display Filled Choices: Choices that are entered by the candidates will be visible in different formats so that the candidates can check the information which is already entered.
- Change password: Candidate can change his or her password using this option.
- Allotment letter: Candidates can obtain the allotment letter before reporting for admission at the given Institutes.
- The candidate needs to fill his or her choice within the time period available as declared in the counseling schedule.
- After the choice filling is over, all filled choices for the candidates will be considered for seat allotment as per the merit and category of the Candidate.
- Its seat is allotted then the candidate needs to take out a print of his or allotment letter and visit the allotted government ITI for accepting the admission.
- If there are no seats allotted, then the candidate needs to participate in the next counseling round by filling his or choices again.
- If the candidate is given a seat and he or she doesn’t take admission then his or her candidature will be forfeited during the entire admission process.
- If a candidate is given the seat and he or she does not wish to freeze the seat at the time of admission for upgrading to a better choice of Institute or course, the candidature will upgrade automatically as per the choice filling is done by the candidate previously. After the upgraded seat is obtained, the candidate should join the newly allotted seat and the previously given seat will be canceled automatically. In this case, the admission fees for the candidate will be refunded after the whole admission procedure is over.
- The detailed instructions for online counseling for ITI Assam can also be found out on the official website.
ITI Assam Reservation
- In a scenario where all the seats reserved for EWS category is not filled, then the remaining seats will be offered to unreserved category students.
- 30% of the seats for women candidates will be given preference in each government ITIs. If these seats are utilized fully than the same could be filled up by the male candidates.
- The candidates that are physically fit to undergo the rigorous tests and have to undergo medical checkup at the time of admission upon payment of required fees.
|Caste/Community||% of Seat reserved in ITI’s situated in the ITI’s|
|General Areas||Tribal Areas||Hills Areas Sub-Plan|
|Scheduled Tribes (H)||5%||5%||18%|
|Scheduled Tribes (P)||10%||23%||10%|
2 Seats each in each trade
|OBC including MOBC||15%||15%||15%|
|Physically Handicapped (Dibyang)||4%||4%||4%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)|
(Persons who are not covered by the existing scheme of reservations)
The candidates that are physically handicapped will also be considered for the admission into the ITI Assam.