ITI Haryana 2019 Admissions: ITI Haryana 2019 enrollment has begun on 2nd August 2019. Department of Industrial Training (DIT), Haryana will be establishing a committee to plan and manage the admission process for the eligible candidates, to get admissions in ITI courses offered by the Government of Haryana.
The main objective of this program is allowing skill-based education to the unemployed youth of the state within the network of 167 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (134 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs beneath Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade programs of one and two years span.The aspirants who want to apply need to assure their eligibility criteria.
The First Round of ITI Haryana merit-cum-seat allocation will be Publishing on 17th July 2019. Candidates who want to get entrance in the ITI courses in various ITI universities and ITI institutes residing in the state of Haryana have to reach for the admission process by filling and presenting the application form available on the official website. Read the complete article to get more details.
ITI Haryana Important Details
Let us have a look at some of the important details of ITI Haryana before heading towards the other information.
|Name of the Examinations||ITI Haryana Admissions|
|Full form of ITI||Industrial Training Institute|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organized By||Haryana Government Education Board|
ITI Haryana Admissions Dates
Candidates who are eligible as per the organization norms are able to fill the application form via the official website of ITI Haryana. All candidates should ensure that they are eligible to apply else the application will be rejected for any discrepancy. The routine for ITI Haryana Admission 2019 is given below.
|Opening of counseling portal for New Registration & submission of Online Applications.||27th June – 12th July 2019|
|Merit cum seat allotment (1st Round)||Third week of July 2019|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification||Last week of July 2019|
|Display of vacant seats for 2nd Round||Last week of July 2019|
|Opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences||Last week of July 2019|
|Merit cum seat allotment (2nd Round)||Last week of July 2019|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents verification.||First week of August 2019|
|Display of vacant seats for 3rd Round||First week of August 2019|
|Opening of Portal for revision of options/preferences||First week of August 2019|
|Merit cum seat allotment (3rd Round)||First week of August 2019|
|Reporting of seat allotted candidates to institutes for admission & documents Verification||Second week of August 2019|
|Admission to Candidates with 70% and above marks (on merit basis)||Second week of August 2019|
|Admission to Candidates with less than 70% marks (on merit basis)||Second week of August 2019|
|Filling of online application form||Second week of August 2019|
|Merit cum seat allotment (5th Round)||Third week of August 2019|
|Admission to Candidates with 60% and above marks (on merit basis)||Last week of August 2019|
|Admission to Candidates with less than 60% marks (on merit basis)||Last week of August 2019|
|Filling of Application Form and Reporting to the Institute||Third week of September 2019|
ITI Haryana Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Haryana ITI it is suggested to all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria. As the conducting body, the Haryana Government has set the criteria under which it is necessary to check the eligibility. Only the candidates who are eligible can apply for it.
- Candidate should have qualified Class 8 from the primary school in order to apply.
- Candidates should also have completed HSC exam from a recognized board or university in order to get admission in ITI Institute of Haryana.
- Candidates should be above the age of 14 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates who belong to reserved category have some relaxation in the upper age limit.
ITI Haryana Application Procedure
The mandatory details related to the application procedure of the ITI Haryana form is given below for the help of the candidates:
- Application Form for ITI Haryana has been released on 27th June 2019 and can be Filled till 12th July 2019.
- Application forms are made available in online mode on the official website of the ITI Haryana.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Haryana university in order to fill the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to fill the application form completely and correctly with all mandatory details.
- Candidates need to fill the form by entering important details like their name, age, academic details, course-related details, parents or guardian’s details, and all the related details as needed.
- Candidates are advised to fill all above-mentioned details carefully.
- Candidates can check to the academic qualification documents at the time of filing the application form.
- Once the information is entered properly candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in prescribed size and format as per mentioned on the official website of the Haryana university.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee once the filling out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the duly filled application form and then submit the form.
ITI Harayana Application Fees
|For General Category||Rs.100/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs.25/-|
- Candidates have to pay the application fee by the online mode such as debit card, credit card or any payment gateway.
- Female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
ITI Haryana Admission Process
- Candidates will get admission on the basis of the merit list in the ITI institutes of Haryana.
- The official authorities of the university are responsible to prepare the merit list.
- Merit list will be based on the marks scored by the candidates in the past qualifying exams as well as on the basis of the category and seat availability.
- Only those candidates will be eligible whose name has appeared in the merit list, to get admission in the university.
- Authorities of the University will prepare a merit list of the candidates on the basis of the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
ITI Haryana Merit List Download
To check the merit list released by Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana, follow the given steps:
- First, go to the official website, itiharyana.gov.in.
- Click on the link for ITI Haryana Merit list.
- You will be directed to the new page.
- Now enter your registration number and password.
- The merit list for round 1 counseling will appear on the screen.
- You can download the result and save it for future use.
ITI Haryana Counseling
- Candidates will be called for counseling round, on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates have to appear for four different counseling rounds.
- This is the final stage, where the candidates will get admission in the university.
- Authorities of the university will conduct counseling round on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to select the choice of college according to their preference in the counseling
- Once the candidates have made their choices and their documents are verified, they will get admission to the university.
- Besides, for document verification candidates have to carry required documents both original and attested copies, along with them at the time of counseling.
Documents Required for ITI Harayana Counselling
- Qualifying Exam Marksheet
- Category/Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Character certificate issued by the last institute
- Transfer certificate issued by the last institute
- ID Proof(Aadhaar, PAN, etc)
About ITI Haryana
The Department of Skill Development and Industrial Training, Haryana is imparting skill-based training to the unemployed youth of the state through the network of 167 Govt. Industrial Training Institutes (134 (Co-Ed.) GITIs and 33 GITIs for Women) and 242 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. Engineering & Non- Engineering trade courses of one and two years duration are being run in these institutes. During the current academic year 2018-19, 60576 sanctioned seats in 3542 trade units have been released for admission in GITIs and 39052 sanctioned seats in 2302 trade units have been released for admission in private ITIs. Total 7 admission rounds have been completed till 5th Oct. 2018 & 76975 (53017 in GITI’s and 23958 in PITI’s) Trainees admitted to Govt. & Pvt. ITI’s during session 2018-2019.