ITI Punjab Admission 2020-2021: ITI Punjab (आईटीआई पंजाब) has related the notification for online choice filling for 4th round of counseling. The candidates that want to get admission into different ITI courses in different ITI colleges, as well as affiliated colleges in Punjab, should submit the application form to the Institutions before the due date. Thus, applicants are required to go through the information that has been mentioned in this article to have complete information regarding the admission process. The department for technical education and industrial training is the authority that provides admission to the eligible applicants in different engineering and non-engineering trades. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS.
Punjab ITI 2020 Admission Important Dates
Interested students that want to take part in ITI Punjab can register themselves within the given stipulated time in order to be a part of the counseling process. Candidates are therefore advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form along with the details are given below.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative )|
|Online registration process starting date||1st week of June 2020|
|Last Date for Registration||1st week of June 2020|
|Document verification process by D. I.’s||Last week of June 2020|
|First Round of Counselling|
|Online choice filling||last week of June 2020|
|Declaration of the results||last week of June 2020|
|Reporting to the institutes||1st week of July 2020|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Online choice filling||2nd week of July 2020|
|Declaration of the results||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the institutes||3rd week of July 2020|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|Online registration process||Last week of July 2020|
|Document verification process by D.I.’s||Last week of July 2020|
|Online choice filling||Last week of July 2020|
|Declaration of the results||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to the institute||1st week of August 2020|
|Fourth Round of Counselling|
|Online registration process||2nd week of August 2020|
|Document verification by designated Institutes||2nd week of August 2020|
|Online choice filling||2nd week of August 2020|
|Declaration of the results||3rd week of August 2020|
|Reporting to the institute||3rd week of August 2020|
|Direct Reporting at the Institute|
|Online registration process||Last week of August 2020|
|Document verification by designated Institutes||Last week of August 2020|
|Rank Generation||1st week of August 2020|
|Application Received by Institute from Candidates||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to the institute||1st week of September 2020|
ITI Punjab Application Form
All the important information about the application procedure is given below for the candidate’s reference:
- ITI Punjab application form has been released for everyone on June 3, 2019.
- ITI Punjab application form can be filled out till June 23, 2019.
- Applicants need to go through the official website of the university for filling the application form.
- All the application forms are available in the online mode only for the candidates on the official website.
- Applicants are advised to keep all the information ready regarding the important educational documents as well as before filing the application form.
- After this, the candidates need to fill the application form by including the necessary details.
- And then the candidates need to submit the application form after duly signed.
ITI Punjab Registration – Apply Here
ITI Punjab Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidate should have done class 8 from a recognized primary school and this is a must for the admission process.
- Candidate should have passed the exam or any equivalent to that from a recognized board for getting admission into the course.
- HSC exam qualified applicants by the candidates should be from a recognized board is eligible to apply for the admission procedure.
- Candidates should have compulsorily done science, English, and mathematics subjects for qualifying.
- For getting the admission into ITI Punjab, the candidate should be aged 14 or above.
- During the time of admission, the candidate should be medically fit.
- Candidates that want to get admission into the Institute should provide a valid domicile certificate for the Punjab State and should be a Punjab citizen.
ITI Punjab Counseling 2020
- Applicants should visit the university’s official website and register themselves on the official website.
- For participating in the counseling session, the applicant should register on the official website.
- During the time of registration, candidates should enter the details which are required.
- Candidates are advised to enter all the details correctly in the application form.
- After the applicant takes out a print of the registration form from the official website.
- Then the candidate should visit the nearest DI center for the document verification process.
- In the document verification process, candidates need to submit all the necessary documents to the concerned authorities.
- Once all the documents are verified properly, candidates need to submit all necessary documents to the authority.
- For the choice filling process, candidates need to select the choices of college and course according to their preference.
- On the basis of choices filled, official authorities will be given seats to the applications for admission.
- Applicants are instructed to appear for the 2nd or 3rd round of counseling even if they are allowed the seats.
ITI Punjab 2020 Admission Process
- Candidates that want to appear for the admission process should fill out and also submit the application form.
- Official authorities will give the information regarding the admission on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates will be able to get the admission in the college based on the seats available, merit list, category, etc.
- Candidates that want to get admission into the Institute are advised to visit the official website of the university.
- After visiting the official website applicants are advised to download the provisional allotment letter from the official website of the university.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the provisional allotment letter.
- After the printout, the same applicants are advised to visit the nearest DI or PI.
- After visiting the nearest DI or PI applicants is also eligible to get admission into the Institute.
IIT Punjab – SCVT Trades
- For art and craft training trade – candidates should have passed the class 10 under 10 + 2 system studied in painting and drying subject in class 8 or class 10 or 10 + 2 clas or either candidate should have studied commercial arts or fine arts in 10 + 2 MA/BA class.
- Cutting sewing and embroidery teacher training course – Candidate should have passed class 10 under the 10 + 2 system with the NTC certificate and sewing or fashion technology or dressmaking or BBBT in the apparel sector.
- Punjabi stenography – Candidates should have passed class 10 under 10 + 2 system with Punjabi as a mandatory subject in class 10.
IIT Punjab Fee Structure
- For engineering Trade: Rs.19312 per annum.
- For non-engineering Trade: Rs.12875 per annum.
FAQ’s On IIT Punjab
What are the closing and starting dates for the ITI Punjab application form?
ITI Punjab application form has been released for everyone on 2nd week of Jun 2020. ITI Punjab application form can be filled out till 1st week of June 2020.
What is the fee structure for ITI Punjab 2020?
For engineering trade it is Rs. 19312 per annum. For non-engineering trade it is Rs. 12875 per annum.
When will the results be declared for ITI Punjab 2020?
The results are going to be declared on last week of Jun 2020.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.