ITI MP Admission 2020-2021: The directorate for skill development is functioning under SD and DTE and is coordinating the functioning of private and government industrial training institutes and has an overall strength of over 5000 employees posted in various Institutes. The directorate for skill development Madhya Pradesh is responsible for conducting the ITI MP counseling for the year 2020. Below are the important dates mentioned for ITI MP 2020. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.
ITI MP online registration has been extended till 31st July 2020. Click here to register for ITI MP Online.
ITI MP 2020 Important Dates
|Online registration has been started from||3rd July 2020|
|Closing date for registration||31st July 2020|
|Display of First round Merit||1st week of August 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in First round||4th week of August 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in First round (with late fee)||4th week of August 2020|
|Registration for upgradation by First round Qualified candidates||4th week of August 2020|
|Release of Upgradation List||1st week of August 2020|
|Release of Final List of Admission for the candidates Qualified in First round||1st week of August 2020|
|Release of Second round Merit List||2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in the second round||3rd week of August 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in the second round (with late fee)||3rd week of August 2020|
|Registration for upgradation by Admission for the candidates Qualified in the second round||3rd week of August 2020|
|Release of Upgradation List||4th week of August 2020|
|Release of Final List of Admission for the candidates Qualified in the second round||4th week of August 2020|
|Release of Third Merit List||1st week of September 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in the third round||1st week of September 2020|
|Admission for the candidates Qualified in the third round (with late fee)||2nd week of September 2020|
|Registration for upgradation by Admission for the candidates Qualified in the third round||2nd week of September 2020|
|Release of Upgradation List||3rd week of September 2020|
|Release of Final List of Admission for the candidates Qualified in the third round||4th week of September 2020|
ITI MP Eligibility Criteria 2020
Below is the eligibility criteria for ITI MP Online 2020
|Information Technology||10th Passed|
|Electronics Mechanics||10th Passed|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||10th Passed|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||10th Passed|
|Industrial Painter||10th Passed|
|Office Assistant cum Computer Operator||10th Passed|
|Travel and Tourism Assistant||10th Passed|
|Tractor Mechanic||10th Passed|
|Desktop Publishing Operator||10th Passed|
|Draftsman Civil||10th Passed|
|Digital Photographer||10th Passed|
|Plastic Processing Operator||10th Passed|
|Food Production (General)||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Diesel Engine||10th Passed|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||10th Passed|
|Marketing Executive||10th Passed|
|Multimedia Animation and Special Effects||10th Passed|
|Hospital Housekeeping||10th Passed|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||10th Passed|
|Library and Information Science||10th Passed|
|Stenographer Secretarial (English & Hindi)||10th Passed|
|Web designing and computer graphics||10th Passed|
ITI MP Application Process 2020
The admissions to MP ITI courses are going to be done through the counseling process. The steps for the registration form are given below. All the candidates are instructed to follow these steps given in the registration form.
- Go to the official website which is iti.mp.gov.in and a registration page will open.
- On the website click on the counseling button and then click on the registration form.
- A new registration tab will open.
- Fill all the required details in the registration form.
- Upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph in the required format.
- Click on the Save button.
- Pay the required application fee and print the receipt.
ITI MP Application Fee 2020
- The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 250.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to categories like SC and ST should be Rs. 150.
- The application fee for the candidates can be paid by the candidates through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
ITI MP 2020 Admission Process
- On the basis of merit, candidates will get admission.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the qualifying exam as well as the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- The graduates from the reserved categories will be given admission in the reservation quota.
MP ITI 1st Merit List – Check Here
ITI MP Online Counseling Process
- Candidates will have to appear for the counseling process as per the directions are given.
- For financing the admission process, it is important to appear for counseling.
- The authorities will verify the candidate’s documents related yo education, age, category, etc.
- The concerned authorities will have the power to take a call on the admission of any individual as well as candidates are bound to follow it.
ITI MP Important Instructions
- All the candidates that are eligible and interested in admission in ITI should fill the MP Online registration form within the stipulated time limit.
- Students that are joining and the ITI and want to turn their allocated business into the high priority business can choose the option for upgrade. In this scenario, the allocated business will be concealed when the allocated business is allowed. But the occupied business will remain in the high priority event for not being allocated.
- Students that have previously allowed the business but did not enter ITI, can also opt for upgradation and get admission in higher priority business. But in the event of high priority business being not allocated, who had allocated business in the 1st or 2nd phase, but they were bot enrolled in neither business allocation will be automatically canceled. If the new choices are not even filled, the applicant will be completely excluded from the admission procedure.
- Filling of the new choice will cancel out the previous allotted business and admission and the applicant’s new choice filling will remain in effect.
FAQ’s On ITI MP Online Admission 2020
What is the application fee for ITI MP 2020?
The application fee for all the candidates will be Rs. 250. The application fee for candidates belonging to categories like SC and ST should be Rs. 150.
What are the different modes of payment for the application fee?
The application fee for the candidates can be paid by the candidates through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
What are the deadlines for the application form?
Online registration has been started from 2nd week of Jun 2020 and Closing date for registration 25th June 2019.