NCVT MIS 2021: The full form of NCVT is the National Council of Vocation Training. NCVT is an organization that follows the guidelines and principles of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, DGT, Government of India. NCVT has been consigned with the responsibility of leading nationwide exams such as the All India Trade Test (AITT), Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and Craftsmen Training (CTS). NCVT MIS Result 2019 (एनसीवीटी मिस रिजल्ट 2019) has been released on 4th November 2019. Check NCVT MIS ITI Result from the below link. NCVT MIS Result 2020 Date is November 2020.
For the intention of relating to the candidates and reaching out to the students, the National Council of Vocational Training has designed the Management Information System (NCVT MIS). NCVT MISS is the administration information system in a computerized database, of details regarding the enrollments and candidates for both the engineering and non-engineering skill development courses offered in several Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Exam Date 2019 is in the month of June and July.
For more information about NCVT visit NCVT MIS Portal Login (MIS Portal NCVT). This portal is a one-stop information source for all Institutes and courses under the purview of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). The links in the boxes below may be used for the currently available features of the portal. NCVT ITI Verification is a Trainee verification functionality that has been temporarily blocked until further notification from DGT.
NCVT MIS ITI Annual Results 2020 announced @ ncvtmis.gov.in.
Steps To Check NCVT MIS ITI Semester Results 2021
- Step – 1: Log into the official website of NCVT
- Step – 2: On the home page click on the Results section.
- Step – 3: Click on the respective state link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Step – 4: Now students need to enter the registration number and date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY, click on submit button.
- Step – 5: Your NCVT MIS ITI Semester Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Step – 6: now check your NCVT MIS Result 2020 and download it for future purposes.
Get State Wise 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester Cutoff Merit List. Check NCVT MIS Merit List
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship
The ITIs are regulated by the NCVT under the policies from Supervision of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT). There are 4 exams under NCVT ITI Semester Examination such as Semester 1, Semester 2, Semester 3, and Semester 4. NCVT Management Information System produces reports regarding admissions, Time table, NCVT ITI Hall Ticket, and the Result. NCVT MIS Certificate. The official website of NCVT MIS in is www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
In this article, you will learn about the NCVT Apprenticeship Programmes, Examination, ITI Registration, Hall Ticket, Result, and other details.
NCVT MIS ITI Time Table
The Exam dates for the semester and Annual exams for ITI have been declared by the officials. Before the exam was to be conducted in June 2019. But now the exam for both Annual and Semester has been revised. National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) will be conducting the examination for the All India Trading Test (AITT) under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) in June and July 2019. These exams will be conducted under the guidelines of the Government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGET MIS). To download the ITI NCVT Time Table follow the below steps;
- Go to the official website of MIS NCVT.
- Click on the option given for the Revised program for AITT under CTS to be held in July/August 2019. (3.10 MB).
- A PDF file will get open, download it and check the timetable on it.
NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card
The Admit card for NCVT MIS ITI Semester 4 exam is available, and applicants will have to download their AITT admit cards from the NCVT MIS official website, i.e. www.ncvtmis.gov.in. The admit card/hall ticket is mandatory document and candidates must carry them along in the examination, failing which they will not be allowed to write the exam. Students can download Hall Generated by NCVT MIS Portal Results (एनसीवीटी मिस पोर्टल) from the following steps:
Applicants will be able to download their NCVT ITI MIS Admit Card by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of NCVT.MIS, ncvt.gov.in 2019
- Check the notifications released on the home page and click on the link given for the Admit Card.
- Enter your login credentials which have been provided during the time of registration.
- After the successful login in NCVT MIS Home, you are able to download the admit card.
- The Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the NCVT MIS admit card by logging into the NCVT portal login and save it for future use.
NCVT MIS Result (एनसीवीटी एमआईएस रिजल्ट 2020)
Applicants will have to visit the official website of the NCVT MIS Apprentice Portal, in order to check NCVT MIS Annual Result 2019. The results will be available in the form of test scores, practical marks, and ranking. Follow the steps given below to check the NCVT MIS ITI Result 2019. NCVT MIS Result 2018 (नकवत मिस पोर्टल रिजल्ट) results have also been released in June.
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS, www.ncvt.gov.in
- Click on the Verification section and select the mark sheet verification option.
- Enter your Roll Number/Registration Number and select semester, for which you have given the exam.
- The results will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants can take prints of the result and keep for future reference.
How To Apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Exam?
Candidates have to apply or register directly from the NCVT MIS Portal. Candidates are required to go to the official website of NCVT MIS. Candidates can search with keywords such as NCVT Management Information System (MIS) / NCVT MIS Login (Apprenticeship) in the search engine to reach the official website. NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Result 2019. Once reaching the website, follow the below-given steps;
- Candidates have to click on the apprenticeship link given on the official website, apprenticeship.gov.in, www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Click on the Apprentices section given on the home page.
- You have to choose the first option as Candidate registration, to go the application page.
- The online application form for the Registration for Apprenticeship Training will get opened.
- Applicants have to enter the following details such as
- Personal details (Candidate type, DOB, Name, Gender, Parent’s name, Aadhar card number, category)
- Contact details (Address, phone number, email id)
- Qualification details and relevant documents to be attached
- Technical qualification
- Trade preference (3 can opt)
Upload the passport size photo and DOB document
- After filling up all the details, candidates are required to click on the submit button.
- The registration number will be sent via SMS or Mail to the respective candidates.
About NCVT MIS
The National Council for Vocational Training, an advisory body, was set up by the Government of India in 1956 (the then National Council of Training in Vocational Trades NCVT). The Council has been entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing standards and curricula for craftsmen training, advising the Government of India on the overall policy and programs, conducting All India Trade Tests and awarding National Trade Certificates (NCVT Certificate).
NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational for Vocational Training, and SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. Moreover, the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is a body at the national level that offers occupational course preparation to students. Conversely, the State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a fragment of NCVT and executes all tasks at the state level.
About ITI Program
ITI is an abbreviation given for Industrial Training Institute and this program has been configured to deliver teaching in several crafts, skills, and training. This program is established under DGET (Directorate General Employment and Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and Union government.
The exams to get admission into the various crafts, skills, and training are going to occur in August 2019, tentatively. The admission process begins before the start of the new session. The admission in ITI courses is given on merit focused written exam, under the NCVT MIS Strategies. Candidates who have given 8th or 10th, and 12th exams, can apply for the ITI admission.
NCVT ITI Courses
The trades for ITI course are as follows
- Draughtsman civil
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Information technology
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die maker
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and so on.
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS 2020
What is the NCVT MIS Portal?
The National Council for Vocational Training, an advisory body, was set up by the Government of India in 1956. NCVT stands for National Council of Vocational for Vocational Training, and SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training.
How do I log into NCVT MIS Portal?
- Go to the official MIS NCVT login page (link is given above).
- Enter your login credentials (NCVT MIS Login Id Password)
- Click on the “AITT Admit card 2019” link.
- You will be able to view your AITT (ATS) hall ticket on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
What is the NCVT Course?
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades
What is NCVT MIS Portal?
The full form of NCVT is the National Council of Vocation Training. NCVT has been consigned with the responsibility of leading nationwide exams such as the All India Trade Test (AITT), Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and Craftsmen Training (CTS).
What is NCVT ITI?
State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training (SCTE & VT) is located in the town of Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India. NCVT- The National Council for Vocational Training, an advisory body, was set up by the Government of India in 1956 (the then National Council of Training in Vocational Trades—NCTVT).
What is the date of ITI Result?
on 1st November 2019 results has been declared on all semester exams.
How can I check my ITI Result online?
- Firstly, go to the Official Website of NCVT i.e. www.ncvtmis.gov.in or Click on the link given below.
- Search for the NCVT ITI Results 2019.
- A New Page appears on the Screen stating NCVT MIS ITI Trainee Apprentice Marks Sheet.
- Enter the Registration Number or Roll Number and Select the Semester.
- Your NCVT ITI Results 2019 appears on your Screen.
We hope the detailed article on NCVT MIS 2018 is helpful. If you have any doubts regarding this article or NCVT MIS 2019, drop your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.