ITI Rajasthan Admission 2020: Technical Education Directorate (DTE), Rajasthan released the final notification for ITI admissions in 2020. According to the official notification, the electronic admission application process for Rajasthan ITI will start on 2nd week of June 2020. It should be remembered that interested candidates will apply only through the online mode. Applications may be submitted via an online portal or via E-Mitra Kiosk. The Directorate for Technical Education, Rajasthan has announced the merit list for ITI Rajasthan 2020-21.
The summary of qualifications is presented in pdf format. For the academic year 2020-2021, eligible candidates in the merit list are then eligible for admission to the Rajasthan State Industrial Training Institute. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS. Through this article, candidates may review Rajasthan ITI Admission 2020-2021 complete information such as eligibility criteria, the application process, recruitment method, etc.
ITI Rajasthan Merit List 2020
ITI Rajasthan merit list has been released on July 2020
- Click Here to check the Diploma Engg. First Year Tentative Merit List 2020.
- Click Here to check the final merit list for Diploma Admission (Non-Engineering Courses).
ITI Rajasthan 2020 Overview
|Admission||DTE Rajasthan ITI Admissions 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan|
|Courses offered||ITI programs|
|Application dates||2nd week of June 2020|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Official DTE Rajasthan website||http://www.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in|
Rajasthan ITI 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration and choice filling||2nd week of June 2020|
|ITI Form Last date 2020 registration||2nd week of July 2020|
|Release of merit list||4th week of July 2020|
|Release of 1st seat allotment list||4th week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||1st week of August 2020|
|Release of 2nd allotment list||2nd week of August 2020|
Rajasthan ITI 2020 Eligibility
Those who want to fill out the form should recognize the eligibility requirements before completing the request. To support them, we presented the specific eligibility criteria for this requirement below. As of 1 August 2020, candidates must be 14 years of age or older. There is no restriction to the upper level.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants of Rajasthan’s domicile will be given preference.
- Candidates must have an 8th/High School/Intermediate or similar certification from a recognized panel.
Rajasthan ITI Admission Procedure 2020
Admission to ITI programs in Rajasthan State will be focused on the basis of the candidates’ qualified test and preferences. DTE does not carry out a separate entrance examination. Registration for entry to separate it is in the state will begin from June 14th. All applicants who are qualified or involved in entering ITIs should complete the registration form and meet all stages of the cycle of the entry. Before the due date, we must fill in the application form. ITI Admission Form 2019 Rajasthan.
We also shared the full admission process here in this article for the ease of these applicants. Just scroll down to read the step-by-step process for admission:
Step – 1: Online Registration
Only the digital option will fill in the form for entry. There will be no written application form for candidates. Tap on the login link to access the official request portal i.e. http:/hte.rajasthan.gov.in or https:/sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Provide all the information you want.
- Download in the specified format the correct files.
- Fill in the order of choice preferences for ITI exchange and ITI.
- Make a payment of the demand and processing fee required.
- Review the application form before uploading the final document.
- Submit a request form.
- Take the print out of the document sent and keep it safe for future references.
Once the form has been sent, the verification information can be reviewed on the website in the “Know Your Status Mode” on the portal.
Step – 2: Application Fee
|General category candidates||Rs.100/-|
Step – 3: Allotment of seat
In addition, candidates will also be required to pay Rs.100/-processing fees on the basis of the review of applications received by candidates, DTE will release the candidates’ provisional merit list and, based on merit, list seats will be allocated to eligible candidates.
Also on the official website will be posted the seat distribution chart. The seat distribution will take place in three stages. This ensures that on the basis of seat capacity, three allocation lists will be issued. Seat selection will be provided in the qualifying test on the basis of merit and the choices made at the time of submission.
Step – 4: Reporting
Upon seat assignment, these candidates should submit on the specified date and time to the assigned institutes. At the time of filing, applicants are required to bring both their original documents and a photocopy of each to the appointed school.
The admission process would disqualify candidates who fail to report to the designated college on the defined dates. The applicants will be given entry following confirmation of records, payment of admission fees and fulfillment of all admission formalities.
Step – 5: Documents Record
Certification Preferred applicants must submit both their original certification documents at the time of entry, as well as 1-1 self-tested photocopies of each. Candidates may be excluded from the admission process without the papers.
Below is a collection of the key documentation to be borne by each applicant at the time of entry to the designated school.
- A printed version of application form
- Seat assignment letter
- 8th grade/10th grade/12th-grade check sheet or transfer certificate (as applicable)
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Benefit certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- All related records and certificates
ITI Online Form 2020 Rajasthan
Important Points Pertaining to 2020 DTE Rajasthan
- ITI Registration will start filling out the application form from 14 June 2020.
- Rajasthan ITI Online mode can fill in application forms. There will be no offline modes available.
- The application request should only be filled out by eligible candidates.
- The selection of the eligible applicants will be based on merit and there will be no acceptance examination.
- Applicants were recommended to go through all the guidelines before filling out the Rajasthan ITI registration form.
- In the application form, they should not make any mistake and should carefully apply the desired trade or college alternative.
FAQ’s on ITI Rajasthan
What to do if there is no response from the official website?
It is clear that owing to crowded databases caused by heavy traffic, the official page will be slow and sluggish. Candidates must wait and remain calm to remove this problem.
How can the applications for Rajasthan ITI be submitted?
Applications may be submitted via an online portal or via E-Mitra Kiosk.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.