ITI Telangana 2020-21: Government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training has issued the online application form on Telangana ITI official website for Admission. To get admission in ITI, applicants are obliged to fill the application form. After the counseling, the applicants who will be allocated seats can download their Provisional Seat Allotment Letter by mentioning their Contact Number/ Username and Password. Applicants can review all the information related to ITI Telangana Admission 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, selection process, etc in this article.
A notification has been announced for admissions into 11 Government I.T.I.s beneath SCVT Pattern and 54 Government I.T.I.s and 215 Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State beneath NCVT MIS. The government has allowed the Director, Employment and Training, Telangana, Hyderabad to secure admissions into Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes via online mode. Below here are some important events and dates regarding the same. Candidates who want to apply for ITI studies can have a glance at important dates first.
ITI TelanganaAdmission 2020 Important Dates
Tentative dates for ITI Telangana admission 2020 given below.
|Start of online filling of application form||Jul 2020|
|End date to fill the application form||Jul 2020|
|Document verification(leaving physically handicapped)||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Document verification for physically handicapped||4th week of June 2020|
|Seat Allocation-1st phase||1st week of July 2020|
|Declaration of allotment of seat||Jul 2020|
|Second round of seat allotment||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date to report at allocated ITI||3rd week of Oct 2020|
ITI Telangana 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate should have passed S.S.C. or equivalent Exam conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or Central Board of Secondary Education.
- The applicants who have passed Class 8th are also eligible for admission into certain Trades i.e. Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker and Welder subject to the situation that if Class10th passed/ failed applicants are not available.
- Applicants should have a minimum age of 14 years at the time of admission. Though, there is no upper age limit.
ITI Telangana 2020 Application Procedure
The government of Telangana Department of Employment and Training has published the advertisement of online application for ITI Telangana Admission 2019. The application is available in online mode only. The procedure for admission into the institute will begin with filling the application form. Candidates have to fill the form as per instructed by the Telangana ITI. The general guidance for applying online is provided on the application form.
Steps to Fill Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. www.iti.telangana.gov.in, of Department of Employment and Training
- Click on “Student Login”.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Enter the correct mobile number and Email ID.
- Password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Applicants have to use the mobile number as the login Id and password for login.
- Log in by using the ID and password.
- Enter all the personal details and qualification details in the field given.
- Upload a scanned image of the passport size photograph.
- Review the details properly.
- Click on “View & Save” button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- In case applicants have filled the wrong details in the application form, they can correct by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- Once the application form is filled, candidates have to secure the choices for their favored ITI and trade.
- For filling the options, they have to visit the web portal.
- Check the availability of seats and ITI in the “Seats Open” tab at the website’s homepage.
- Applicants can choose any number of ITI and trades as per their choices.
- Applicants must be attentive while choosing the preference list as they cannot make changes in the options once they have been arrested.
- Applicants are suggested to take a printout of the record for reference.
- Now, candidates have to book a slot as per their comfort for the verification of the documents.
- Once the slot is booked, no changes can be done.
- Physically handicapped applicants have to book a slot for verification of certificates at any of the two special verification centers. These centers are- Office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Hyderabad and the office of the Regional Deputy Director (App) Warangal
- Applicants have to visit the verification center for verification of the documents.
- All the candidates are expected to visit the centers with the printout of the online application form along with an original certificate and a photocopy of each.
- They need to be present at the centers as per given schedule slot booked in advance.
- Though, there are no application fee applicants just have to pay Rs.10/- at the verification center as an application fee.
ITI Telangana Admission 2020 Procedure
- Applications will be called for the eligible applicants to provide admissions into Government ITIs and Private ITIs in the State by online mode for August – 2020 session.
- An applicant possessing the educational qualification of 10th Pass / 8th pass can get the admission in ITIs.
- Applicants who have crossed the age of 14 years since the date of the start of the academic session are eligible. There is no upper age limit for applicants attempting admission for Craftsmen Training Scheme courses.
- The interested applicants have to enroll themselves online through the official portal and submit their application form along with web options in the order of choice of ITI’s and Trades. Then they need to attend the verification of documents at the Verifications centers.
- Visit the official website for the details of verification centers, Prospectus, Seats Availability, notifications, and guidelines published timely.
- Seats will be allocated to the applicants who will attend the document verifications and paid the fee.
- Seats will be allocated based on the merit list, rule of reservation and the web choices given by the applicant. As per last year information, the chosen applicants will be notified through SMS or website about the seat allocation with guidance to arrive at the concerned ITI.
- The single online application is enough to apply to get admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. No hardcopy of application will be considered.
ITI Telangana 2020 – Document Verification
Applicants have to attend for verification at any one of the Verification Centers. Candidate have to reach on time as per the schedule with the printout of the Online Application and with original certificates at their own expense. After verification is done, the applicants are suggested to receive back all original certificates from the Verification Officer. Below are the documents required at the time of admission.
- A copy of filled-in application form
- SSC / Class 10th Mark sheet marks
- Date of Birth certificates
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
ITI Telangana Reservation for Seats
Allotment of the seats will be based on the “Merit-cum-Reservation” rule or scenario. Below we have given the category-wise reservation as per Telangana Government:
ITI Telangana 2020 – Important Instructions
- A single online application is sufficient to apply for ITI admissions into any of the Government and Private I.T.I.s in Telangana State. The physical form of the application will not be accepted.
- The candidate has to pay Application Fee at the time of verification at respective Verification Center.
- After applying online, the choices also necessitate being exercised in online.
- Nevertheless, just applying does not authorize any right for the applicant to be counted for admission unless he/she meets all other requirements designated for the purpose.
- The complete details of the program of admission will be published in the leading newspapers. Schedule of Admission will also be available on the website and in all the Government I.T.I.s. Applicants are suggested to follow for the same.
- Applicants will be familiarized with the web counseling/Online Admissions process and the related information about the seats open /Trades /Institutes.
- The plan for Verification of certificates will be delivered through SMS to the registered mobile number and email id of the applicant. However, this calendar will also be available on the website. No call letters will be sent separately to the candidates for verification.
- At the end of the admission procedure, no demand for a change of Trade / I.T.I. is permitted.
ITI Telangana Rejection Scenarios
A candidate application can be rejected in case of given conditions:
- Candidates provide the wrong information.
- Candidates submit the incomplete information
- The candidate fails to meet the eligibility criteria
- Candidates fail to exercise the option online
- They have not visited the verification center on the specified schedule or does not get the certificates verified.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.
We hope we have provided all the necessary information about ITI Telangana. If you have any doubts regarding this post or ITI Telangana, please drop your queries in the comment section we will get back to you at the earliest.