WB ITI 2020-2021: The West Bengal state council has received the notification regarding the counseling of M and E class for filling the government as well as PPP ITIs. The conducting body has also announced the outcome for E and M band. The report for the same is published online at iti.website.co.in.
The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training will conduct ITI Admission 2020. It is an admission procedure at the state level that is conducted annually. Admission will be eligible for ITI class E and M classes. The authority provides a specific entry test (CET) for access to category E trades. Candidates will be accepted in M class trades depending on the marks they have received in the qualifying test.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from here.
The West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVET) received Notice For Manual (Offline) Counseling of ‘M’ & ‘E’ Class to Fill-Up Remaining Govt/PPP ITIs For 2020. For both E & M band, the conducting body has also announced the outcome. At iti.webscte.co.in, the report for West Bengal ITI 2019 is published online. On June 01, 2020, the admission test for the WB ITI Admission 2020 took place.
Candidates for election to Govt were shortlisted. ITIs/ITCs/Jr. Democratic engineering and PPP Govt. ITIs/ based on their performance in the entrance test and marks earned by the applicant in the matriculation examination according to the class selected.
West Bengal ITI Application Form 2020 has been extended till 31st August 2020. Click here to apply for WB ITI Application Form.
West Bengal ITI Admission 2020
The admission notice for the courses was issued by the West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training. Until qualifying for an online application, applicants are recommended to meet the eligibility criteria. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS. Information such as start and end date of submission, date of entry for card issuance, exam center, application fee, etc. can be reviewed from the table issued.
|Application Form Released||30th July 2020|
|WB ITI Last date of Application Form||31st August 2020|
|WB ITI Exam 2020||31st August 2020|
|Result and merit list released date||To be notified soon|
|Counselling and choice filling Date||To be notified soon|
|Allotment Results of 1st Phase||To be Notified Soon|
West Bengal ITI Counseling 2020
The West Bengal ITI Admission 2019 consultation process includes Registration, Selection Filling, Seat Allocation, and Verification of Records. To engage in the WB ITI Counseling process, the chosen applicants must first register online at iti.webscte.co.in. Once the registration has been finished, the applicants must apply Institute/Commerce choices and lock the choices. One applicant may provide his/her choice of trades and institutes on the basis of seat availability in that particular institution. The Institute/Trade is distributed on the basis of the quality and preference requested by the applicants.
- Click here to check the notice for the 05th round of offline counseling to be held at ITI Level 2019.
- Click here to check the live vacancy status of the Offline Counseling of ITI M-Group.
- Click here to check the live vacancy status of the Offline Counseling of ITI E-Group.
- Click Here to check Notification For Manual (Offline) Counselling Of ‘M’ & ‘E’ Group To Fill-Up Remaining Vacant Seats of Govt./PPP ITIs For 2019.
- Click Here to check the 1st phase counseling allotment result of ITI E-Group / M-Group 2019.
- Click here for Registration and Login (E Group).
- Click here for Registration and Login (M Group).
- Click here to download the format of a Medical Certificate for fitness.
- Click here to check the online counseling procedure.
- Click here to check the counseling flow chart.
- Click here to check the list of Industrial Training Institutes.
- Click here to check the Seat Information of Industrial Training Institutes.
West Bengal ITI Merit List 2020
The 2019 ITI West Bengal Merit List was released separately by WBSCVET for Group E and M. Group E’s merit list is prepared on the basis of voter results in the Common Entrance Test (CET-2019), while Group M’s merit list is prepared on the basis of marks received by candidates in the Madhyamik or similar panel test.
The percentage of marks obtained in Class 10 is determined by the equation given for the preparation of the merit list (Group M) –
Where large total marks obtained are shown in the mark sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Grand Total marks obtained * 100 Full marks of Exam
Where wide maximum marks obtained are not shown in the mark sheet –
Percentage (%) of marks = Sum of individual subject marks × 100 Total nos. of subject
Check Here: Click Here to check WB ITI 2019 Result for Group E and M.
West Bengal ITI 2019 Merit List Tie Breaker Criteria
- In the case of two or more candidates in Madhyamik receiving identical marks or similar tests, their tie is settled by enforcing the following rules: first, marks obtained by the applicant in the topic of mathematics are assumed to break the tie.
- If there is still a tie, it is assumed that the marks in science earned by the nominee split the tie.
- If the tie is not yet broken, then the date of birth of breaking the tie would be accepted.
West Bengal ITI – What After Release of Merit List
The applicants whose name is included in the merit list are then eligible to participate in the 2019 Counselling of West Bengal ITI after the declaration of merit list. The applicants were appointed to the Institute/Trade based on the candidates ‘ rank and preference. Candidates appointed to the Institute/trade will then be required to report for the review of the initial certificate/testimonials to the ITI concerned.
West Bengal ITI Documents Submission After Counselling
The candidates need to bear the list of documents as listed below after obtaining a seat allocation at the time of reporting at the ITI.
Documents to be carried by Group E Applicants
- Self-tested photocopy of Class VIII final mark-sheet. The self-tested version of Class VIII Certification obtained.
- Self-tested Aadhar Card photocopy Self-tested certification photocopy for SC, ST, PH (if any). A voter should only have a certification of his/her own name for entry to any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- The self-certified version of the certificate/document enrolled by Kanyashree.
- New photograph with two different passport measurements.
- The self-tested version of the Certification of Vocational Access (if any).
Documents To Be Carried by Group M Applicants
- Self-tested photocopy of Madhyamik’s Admit card or similar inspection as proof of gender.
- Self-tested Madhyamik mark-sheet photocopy and similar test.
- Self-tested photocopy of Madhyamik Certification and similar review.
- Internal CBSE 10th pass candidates will be required to produce certified mark sheets issued by the competent authority.
- Self-tested version of SC, ST, PH (if any) certificates. A voter should only have a certification of his / her own name for entry to any reserved seat (SC/ST/PH).
- The self-tested version of the certificate/document enrolled by Kanyashree.
- Self-tested Aadhar Card photocopy
- Self-tested version (if any) of the Vocational Pass Certificate.
West Bengal ITI Eligibility 2020
Candidates who have passed the mandatory entrance qualification from any college in West Bengal State are entitled to be admitted to Govt. ITIs/JP ITCs and Govt PPP. ITIs. Those candidates who participated in Madhyamik or similar Examination in 2019 may also apply and must send filled in OMR in seven working days after the result has been released. Though in the stipulated period these candidates must obtain Blank OMR with.
Trainees from any Govt. ITI/ITC/JP or PPP Govt have already been admitted/passed out.
ITI: Passed-out trainees of any Govt. ITI/ITC/JP and PPP Govt. ITI can not be accepted to the same ITI in three consecutive years.
ITI accepted but drop-out / discharged trainees: every Govt. ITI/ITC/JP or PPP Govt trainee previously admitted but drop-out/discharged. Upon spite of the end of the discharged trainee’s training session, ITI is not qualified for entry for three consecutive years to the same ITI and one year to other ITIs.
Age limit: as of 01.08.2019, i.e. born before 01.08.2005, candidates should be at least 14 years of age. There is no restriction to the upper level.
Qualification of Entry
Trade programs are split into two different groups. E-group or M-group.
- The essential entry requirement for M-Group trades: Madhyamik approved by a recognized board or similar test. The school is supposed to be in West Bengal.
- Class Eight graduated from a recognized college in West Bengal for trades in the E-Group. N.B: Candidates who have completed Madhyamik or similar Tests without Mathematics or Physical Science will not be qualified for entry to the Trades Engineering Group.
- Applicants are eligible to apply to any single business class (either M-Group or E-Group). Applicants considered to qualify for both classes will be disqualified.
West Bengal ITI Application Form 2020
It is also necessary for candidates to apply online through www.webscte.co.in. The applicant should take a print out of the same after uploading the application online. Candidates should send the print out with a charge of Rs 200.00 (For Kanyashree Rs 100.00) at any ITIs. The application form (OMR) must be filled out within the closing date at any of the sample sale centers. Application forms should only be sent in person. It would be viewed as canceled forms submitted through any other mode/place.
- Candidates for the West Bengal ITI Application Form may test crucial information here. Carefully check the information and submit accordingly: qualified candidates requesting admission to ITI courses in different trades/courses at any government/private institution should apply within the specified timeline.
- Starting 8 March 2019, the WBSCVT invited both E and M Group to apply for West Bengal ITI 2019.
- Aspirants may submit either online and offline (OMR request form) until April 26, 2019.
- Candidates must buy a data bulletin from WBSCVT licensed Govt comprising the OMR application form. ITIs/ITCs/ Govt.
- PPP-sponsored IITs/ITIs.
- Nevertheless, applicants may also submit on the official website via online mode.
- Candidates will fill out all the specifics requested in the application form carefully.
- Charge the correct application fee, which is a contractual obligation.
- Keep a hard copy of the document with you for future reference in the case of the online application form.
WB ITI Application Fee 2020
- OMR Request Form-Rs.350/- (Rs.175/-for Kanyashree Scheme applicants only).
- Digital Request Form-Rs.330/- (Rs.165/-for Kanyashree Scheme applicants).
West Bengal 2020 ITI Admit Card
West Bengal ITI 2020 The e-group admission card will be available online. In the fourth week of May 2020, applicants may access their admit cards. Candidates in the exam center will have to hold their admit pass. Through inserting the form number and code, applicants will access their admit cards.
Candidates will not be allowed in the exam center without admitting the card. All details mentioned on the admit card must be checked by the candidates. Candidates can contact the authorities in the event of any discrepancy. Candidates are required to bring the admit card in the examination hall along with the passport size photograph and ID proof.
West Bengal ITI Reservation Criteria
Students can find WB ITI Reservation Criteria from the following table
FAQ’s on WB ITI 2020
What is the starting date for collection as well as the submission of OMR?
The start date of collection and submission of OMR and online application form is on 08 Mar 2019.
How are candidates going to be accepted in the M class trades?
Candidates will be accepted in M class trades depending on the marks they have received in the qualifying test.
For more information about West Bengal ITI 2019 Admission, check the Information brochure of ITI-M Group and ITI-E Group