ITI Jharkhand 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) issued the 2019 ITI Jharkhand Admission Notice. ITI Jharkhand 2020-21 admission will be rendered on a merit list basis. The application form for the admission in Jharkhand ITI in 2020 academic year has been released, candidates can fill the form from May 2020. Full review information such as ITI Jharkhand Application Form 2020, ITI Jharkhand Results 2019 and ITI Jharkhand Consulting 2019 can be found here.
The 2020 ITI Jharkhand Admission will be Merit List-based Completed. The 2020 ITI Jharkhand Admission is focused on Marksheet Class 8th & 10th. There is no special examination for the Jharkhand ITI 2020 Entry. Nevertheless, the Jharkhand Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board will oversee the admission process.
JCECEB is the Jharkhand Joint Competitive Examination Board. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS. Applicants intending to appear for the application process and to be accepted to the ITIs must appear for the JCECEB entrance exam. Official authorities will provide access to the university’s qualifying candidates with the aid of the entrance exam. This ensures that they will be qualified for entry to the college on the basis of the marks earned by the candidate in the entrance test.
ITI Jharkhand 2020 Admission
JCECE ITI 2019 is focused on the merit list for Class 8 and Class 10. Since 2019 onwards, there will be no special review for the ITI Jharkhand Entry. The application form has been published on the eligible official website and interested applicants may apply for it.
|Admission notification||May 2020|
|Application form availability||May 2020|
|Application form submission last date||June 2020|
|Provisional merit list declaration||June 2020|
|Final list declaration||July 2020|
|Counseling for phase 1||June 2020|
|Seat matrix||July 2020|
|Counseling for phase 2||July 2020|
ITI Jharkhand 2020 – Application Form
Interested applicants may apply for ITI Jharkhand 2020 in compliance with the above schedule. Until submitting candidates must check their ITI Jharkhand Admission 2020 eligibility criteria, only applications will be approved from eligible candidates.
Application Form for ITI Jharkhand Admission 2020 was issued in May 2020. The filling date of the application form has been extended to June 2020. Applicants who wish to attend the admission test must fulfill the university’s eligibility criteria. Applicants must access the university’s official website to review all admission-related guidance. When applicants are properly checked the eligibility criteria and directions, they will start filling out the application form. Applicants will be able to obtain the application form in online mode on the university’s own official website.
You may fill out the 2020 Jharkhand ITI Application Form by following the instructions below.
- Candidate must first visit the official website of JCECEB or direct link will be published in this section as well.
- Select “Click Here for All Online Application Submission-JCECEB 2019” on the Homepage and applicants will then have to select on “Virtual Application Form Submission for ITI Admission in 2020.
- The applicant must then simply take 3 steps to apply online – 1. Fill in Form 2 of the form. Download pictures 3. Payment of payments.
- Transaction charges could be paid via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc. through the payment gateway. It’s not likely to be refundable.
- Hold receipt for future reference with you until you have finished the admission process.
- Applicants are advised in the application form to insert the necessary details as needed.
- Applicants are told to accurately or properly fill out the application form.
- When users have finished the application form, they will have to charge the application fee. Applicants must take a printout of the properly submitted application form after charging the application fee.
- After the application form has been prepared, applicants must apply the application form before the due date.
ITI Jharkhand Application Fee
Below we have all the important information on the application fee for the applicants’ reference:
- Applicants belonging to the general category should charge Rs 400/-as application fee for the entry test.
- Applicants belonging to the designated class should pay the application fee of Rs 200/-.
- Use a debit card, credit card, and web banking, the application fee can be paid online.
- Applicants should remember the non-refundable application fee.
- Until 25 June 2019, the application fee must be charged.
ITI Jharkhand 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Following is important information about the applicants’ eligibility criteria:
- Age criteria: The applicants’ lower age limit is 14 years. Nevertheless, at the point of entry, the officials determined that the applicants’ upper age limit was 40 years.
- Educational qualification: Students seeking to undergo the entrance test must have achieved the 8th grade from a recognized primary school such as CBSE. The candidate must also pass HSC exams from a recognized panel.
- Flexibility: Applicants belonging to the restricted class are granted 5 years of the flexibility of age requirements by the authorities.
ITI Jharkhand 2020 – Admission Process
Below we have all the important information about the application process for the applicants ‘ reference:
- The official authority must conduct a counseling session for applicants who want to be accepted to the college.
- Applicants who have successfully completed the admission test will be qualified for the counseling round to begin.
- Officials must perform confirmation of records in the counseling session.
- Applicants should send all the required academic records to the college for the information validation process.
- Officials must transfer all the original documents to the applicants once the confirmation process is completed.
- Jharkhand ITI Admit card will be available in online mode.
ITI Jharkhand 2019 – Results
Below listed are all the essential results data for the applicants’ reference:
- ITI Jharkhand 2019 Provisional Merit List was released on June 29, 2019.
- On 5 July 2019, the ITI Jharkhand 2019 Final Merit List was issued.
- Results in online mode are announced.
- Registered officials must publish the admission test reports on the university’s official website.
- To get the verdict, candidates must access the university’s official website.
- To check the results from the database, applicants must input the roll number and date of birth.
- It is advised that candidates keep the tests secure until the admission process.
FAQ’s on ITI Jharkhand
What is the final date for filling ITI Jharkhand 2020 application form?
Application Form for ITI Jharkhand Admission 2020 was issued in May 2020. The filling date of the application form has been extended to June 2020.
What is the educational qualification required for Jharkhand 2020 ITI entrance?
Students seeking to undergo the entrance test must have achieved the 8th grade from a recognized primary school such as CBSE. The candidate must also pass HSC exams from a recognized panel.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.