Manipur ITI Admission 2020: ITI Manipur Admission falls under the purview of the Directorate of Craftsman and Training, Manipur. The Directorate is also responsible for undertaking and regulating all ITI related-activities in the state, such as the announcement of the schedule, the course list and more. Usually, most ITI programs require the candidate to complete at least class 10, grade 10, or its equivalent. Similarly, candidates aspiring to seek to pursue Manipur ITI must have completed their class 10 or equivalent.
Candidates are required to read through the prescribed instructions carefully before applying. They also need to ensure eligibility for the said course, else risk their application being rejected. The application form will be made available online, on the official website.
Students can get other states of ITI Admission process from Here.
Candidates are instructed to check the official website regularly for updates regarding dates or events. From a wider perspective, ITI is another alternative for students to pursue after their class 10. The main difference between traditional courses and ITI is that the latter is industry oriented, which means the courses are focused on industry-specific trades. This means the candidates are deemed employable immediately after completion of the course.
Manipur ITI Admission Dates
The following timeline is tentative and will be subjected to change without prior notice:
|Online application form availability||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be announced|
|Announcement of result||To be announced|
|Commencement of counselling||To be announced|
Manipur ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to ensure that the following criteria are fulfilled to ensure eligibility.
- Candidates must be domiciled in the state of Manipur. A certificate stating the same must be furnished.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years of age as of the date of application
- No upper age limit for candidates
- Candidates must have finished their secondary or senior secondary education from a recognized school or educational institution. For certain courses, class 8th pass is required.
List of Available Manipur ITI Trades/Courses
Following are the list of trades offered under Manipur ITI:
- Computer Networking and Hardware
- Electrical Mechanic
- Mechanic Surveyor
- Motor Vehicle
Manipur ITI Application Form
The official notification and subsequent application form will be released on the official website: dget.nic.in. Candidates are instructed to acquire and fill-up the form from the aforementioned website before the deadline. Furthermore, candidates must ensure that there are no mistakes or other inconsistencies in their application form. If such issues are found to be present, their candidature will be cancelled without prior notice.
- Candidates can pay the application fee online, through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Candidates also have the option to pay through bank challan
Steps to Apply/ Application Process
- Visit the official website at dget.nic.in.
- Register using mobile number/ email ID
- Login through the provided credentials
- Fill in the prescribed details, such as name, age, gender and other information
- Ensure that scanned copies of prescribed documents are available.
- Ensure that the Uploaded documents are visible and legible.
- Candidates will not be provided with an opportunity to make changes once they submit their form.
- If candidates create multiple application forms, their candidature can be cancelled by the authority
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete their application process.
- Cross-verify information before final submission
- Ensure that the application is submitted before the specified last date.
Manipur ITI Offline Application Process
- Candidates can submit the application form offline too.
- Ensure photocopies of the prescribed documents are attached and signed
- Send the application form to the address below
Directorate of Craftsmen & Training
Old Secretariat, Amphelpat
Imphal West – 795004
Manipur ITI Merit List 2020
The authority will assess the application forms on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying exams. This forms the primary basis for the preparation of the merit list. The merit list will be released in due course of time, and the candidate’s whose names are present on the merit list are deemed qualified to proceed with the counselling and admission process.
Manipur ITI Counselling Process
Candidates whose names are in the merit list are invited for the counselling process. The process involves the verification of documents and the selection of seats as per the candidate’s preferences. However, candidates who fail to attend the counselling process will have their seats cancelled and they will not be considered for admission. The date and time of counselling will be announced on their official website; candidates are instructed to check and update themselves accordingly.
Once the candidate has selected their seats in the institution of their preference, they are required to complete all the formalities (such as payment of fees) before the set deadline. However, if the candidate fails to report to the institution, then their seats will be cancelled.
Documents Required for Manipur ITI Counselling Process
Ensure that the following documents are available – original and photocopy.
- Address proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 marks card and passing certificate
- Class 12 mark card and passing certificate
- Class 8 marks card and passing certificate (if applicable)
- Latest passport-sized photograph
- Medical fitness certificate (Issued by certified medical professionals/ relevant authority)
FAQ’s on Manipur ITI Admission
Which authoritative body is responsible for Manipur ITI?
Directorate of Craftsman and Training, Manipur, oversees all activities related to Manipur ITI such as admissions, results and more.
What is the official website to access the Manipur ITI application form?
Candidates can access the application form from the official website at dget.nic.in.
What is the minimum age requirement to be eligible for Manipur ITI?
The minimum age requirement is 14 years of age as of the date of application
What is the minimum educational qualification to be eligible for Manipur ITI?
The general educational qualification is class 10 or class 12. However, certain trades only require class 8 as the minimum educational qualification.
What is the list of trades available under Manipur ITI?
The following are the trades available under Manipur ITI: Computer Networking and Hardware, Draughtsman, Electrical Mechanic, Electrician, Electroplater, Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Surveyor, Motor Vehicle, Turner.