ITI Bihar Admissions 2019-2020: ITICAT 2019 has started the online process for seat allotment and choice filling from 14th August 2019. ITICAT 2019 earlier was scheduled to take place on 28th April 2019. The results for the ITICAT exam were released on 3rd May 2019. Candidates can check these results online through the official website which us bceceboard.gov.in.
ITICAT stands for industrial training institute competitive admission test. This exam is conducted at the state level by Bihar combined entrance competitive exam board. This is an offline test and runs for 2 hours and 15 minutes. In the exam, students are asked to solve questions based on MCQ. The test is useful for students that are seeking admissions into ITI courses in various Bihar government Colleges every year. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS.
ITI Bihar Important Dates
The candidates that are interested can apply for ITICAT 2019 through the official website. Before applying candidates should check out all the information and details related to ITICAT properly. Also, it is important for each applicant to make sure whether they are eligible or not. Below are the schedule details for the ITICAT 2019 exam:
|Commencement of Online registration process||14th March 2019|
|Closing date for submission of application fees through bank challan||6th April 2019|
|Correction in the application form||4th to 7th April 2019|
|Availability of admit card||18th April 2019|
|Date of entrance examination||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd June 2019|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on the website||13th August 2019|
|Starting date of Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Choice filling||14th August 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration for seat allotment Choice filling and locking||19th August 2019|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication||26th August 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||26th August – 29th August 2019|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||31st August – 6th September 2019|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication||10th September 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||10th September – 14th September 2019|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||15th September – 20th September 2019|
|3rd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||22nd September 2019|
|Downloading of Allotment order (3rd Round)||22nd September – 24th September 2019|
ITICAT 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for ITI Bihar exam, candidates should check the eligibility criteria required to give the exam. It is necessary that you have an important qualification for the exam and also fulfill the eligibility criteria to give the exam. Candidates are advised to use the below information as a reference only.
- As of August 01, 2019, every candidate must be of at least 14 years in age. Thus, no candidate should be born after 01 August 2019.
- For applying to the mechanic tractor as well as motor mechanic vehicle, the candidate should have a minimum of 17 years of age.
- The student should have passed class 10th exam from CBSE or BSEB.
- Another key point here is that students should have studied science as well as maths subjects.
- For army officers, there is no age limit.
- Only the candidates that are eligible for the exam and whose parents or wife or husbands are permanent residents or a government employee in Bihar are eligible for this exam.
Check MahaDBT Scholarship
ITI Bihar 2019 Exam Application Form
ITICAT 2019 application form is available for everyone on their official website. All the candidates that need to apply online should the official website. Below are the steps for applying online:
- Step – 1: Registration
- Fill out the online registration form available to you.
- In the form, you need to provide your mobile number as well as email ID.
- After registering, you will receive an SMS on your mobile number.
- This SMS will have information like password and registration number.
- Candidates are advised not to share this registration number and password.
- Step – 2: Fill out the details for personal information and then click on the save and continue button.
- Step – 3: Upload your recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Step – 4: Fill out all the required educational details.
- Step – 5: There will be an option to preview your application at the end. Do this to check if you have filled the wrong information.
- Step – 6: Pay the required exam fee. Once you are done with the registration form, you need to pay the registration fees. This registration fee can be paid online through debit card, net banking, bank challan, credit card, whichever suits you the best. For paying the fee you have to follow the following steps:
- Login using your ID
- Select the mode of payment that you want to use for fee payment
- Enter all the required details
- Complete the transaction by clicking the button at the end
- You can check your fees paid on the official website
ITICAT (Bihar) 2019 Counseling
Admission to ITI universities is done through counseling rounds. BCECEB board will conduct the counseling session for 2019 for the students that are qualified. As per the requirements, students are asked to produce few documents before counseling like
- Bank challan
- Result sheet
- Photocopy of admit card
ITI Bihar Exam Admit Card
The candidates that have registered will be issued ITI Bihar 2019 admit card. This card will be issued online through the official website of BCECEB. For downloading this admit card, applicants will have to log in by entering their date of birth and registered number. It is mandatory to carry the printout of admit card on the day of the main exam. The admit card will have details like timings, exam date, address for the test center, etc. The candidates must keep ITI Bihar admit card safe with themselves as it will be required even after the exam is over.
After taking the printout, check for the relevant information printed on the admit card and the other information that is provided is correct or not.
ITI Bihar 2019 Exam Pattern.
Check the details to know more about exam pattern to know about the type of questions asked, the number of sections, mark scheme, and more. Knowing this will assist the candidates in studying properly as well as do well in the exam.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Questions type: MCQ’s
- No. of questions: 150
- Topics for ITICAT 2019: General science, general knowledge, mathematics
- Standard of exam: The questions asked in ITICAT will be as per the standard of class 10
For marking scheme, each correct answer will get you 2 marks.
While there is no negative marking so no marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
ITICAT (Bihar) 2019 result
The result made available will be on the basis of cutoff along with the merit list. The results for ITICAT 2019 will be available for everyone online. Visit the official website during the release of the result.
For checking the result, follow the following steps
- Go to the official website
- Login using your password and ID
- Click the results tab under the notifications for which link will be available on the website
- Enter the details required
- Check your result
ITI Bihar – Admission Through ITICAT
The last process will be the completion of the counseling process. After this process is done, students will get admissions into the college. So, after that, you can select the preferred college based on the results of your counseling session as well as your marks. While selecting the college, make a point to go to the official college website or visit the college to know how it is. Only go for the college that offers the courses you wish to take.
ITI Bihar – ITICAT 2019 Reservation List
The candidates that are permanent residents of Bihar will have a reservation benefit. Below is the percentage of reservation for reserved category provided as per the Bihar government rules: