ITI Admission Gujarat 2020: Employment and Technical Education Directorate (DET), Gujarat has invited ITI admissions to the state for 2019. The application process launched in the first week of Jun 2020 and is currently underway. All interested will apply for Gujarat ITI before the due date, i.e. Last week of Jun 2020. DET, Gujarat invites applications so that eligible state applicants can be given admission in their chosen trades to various governmental and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs). Gujarat ITI Admission based on merit and interview will be given. Candidates are not required to take an examination of admission.
DET Gujarat published the 2020 Gujarat ITI admission form. It is for admission to different engineering and non-engineering trades offered in Gujarat by the ITIs. ITI Gujarat offers enrollment to various fields in different courses. Admission to ITI Gujarat for the 2020-21 session will be given on a merit basis. The 2020 Gujarat ITI Admission is based on the set of qualifications. The agency itself will publish the summary of qualifications. 2204 Government ITIs and 12108 Private ITIs are there and affiliated under NCVT MIS. We shared information on the admission process in this article, which provides a brief description of each admission point. On this site, you can find all information about Gujarat ITI 2020 Entry, Process, Performance, Merit List below.
ITI Admission Gujarat 2020 Overview
|Admission||DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat|
|Courses offered||ITI programs|
|Mode of registration||Online|
ITI Admission Gujarat 2020 Important Dates
To compete in the merit list, applicants must fill out the application form and meet the eligibility criteria before qualifying for an online application.
|Filling of online admission form||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Formatting in the application form||June 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Publication of merit list||June 2020|
|Interview and admission against first seat allotment||July 2020|
|Commencement of academic session||August 2020|
ITI Admission Gujarat 2020 – Eligibility
Eligibility is a significant factor in deciding an applicant’s entry. The eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by all applicants involved in filling out the application form. It is because it will be excluded if an applicant is discovered to be incompetent at any point of entry.
- Candidates the review specific eligibility requirements for joint ITI admissions below-Applicants must be 14 years of age as of the admission date. The conductive authority does not impose an upper age limit.
- The candidate must have graduated from a known board class 8th/class 10th/class 12th.
- The candidate must have a certificate of residency issued by Gujarat’s competent authority.
ITI Gujarat Admission 2020 Procedure
- Engineering or non-engineering education criteria can differ.
- In Gujarat, ITI admission is made on the basis of performance in the qualifying test and the candidates ‘ choices. DET, Gujarat does not hold an entrance test for admission purposes. Depending on the therapy process, applicants were given seats.
- The application process is the first step in the admission process. Some of the key points related to the registration process are as follows-
- Candidates can only apply their request via the online mode.
- There are no usable offline forms.
- Until submitting, they must carefully read all the directions and guidance.
- We should be ready at the time of request with all the necessary documents.
- All submissions in the application form should be filled out properly.
- Records in the format defined by the conducting authority should be downloaded.
- Before the last day, the application form should be submitted.
ITI Admission Gujarat 2020 Application Form
Visit the official website for Gujarat ITI admissions i.e. https:/itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in to follow the easy steps mentioned below to apply the application form candidates.
- Click on the link “Apply online.”
- The application form will be shown.
- Carefully fill in all the details.
- Click on the button for submission.
- Now, click on the “Download File” button on the homepage to download the application form.
- Submit the written document before the due date to the closest ITI / GIA.
- Applicants should send an SMS on their authorized phone no after receipt of the request. Candidates should tap on the “Learn Your Confirmation Number” button on the homepage to learn the confirmation number.
- Click here to apply online for Gujarat ITI Admission 2019.
- Click here to edit the application form of Gujarat ITI Admission 2019
- Click here to upload the Photograph.
- Click here to check the confirmation of application form.
- Click here to take the print out of the application form.
- Click here to know your confirmation number.
ITI Gujarat Merit list
The merit list will be compiled and published online upon the conclusion of the application process. Merit list will be compiled on the basis of candidates ‘ marks in qualifying examinations (i.e. 8th/10th and 12th class) and candidates ‘ qualifications.
Through accessing the official website, applicants can review the merit list. DET must plan different lists of qualifications such as general merit, women’s merit list, SC / ST merit list, socioeconomic backward group merit list and economically disadvantaged category merit list.
Download IIT Gujarat Seat Matrix
ITI Gujarat Seat Reporting/Counseling
The seat distribution list will be compiled and published online on the basis of merit. Only those applicants who will be on the merit list will be eligible to participate in therapy. The distribution of seats will take place in four stages. It will be based on the quality and preference of the applicant for ITI and they will occupy a favored market.
Those who in the first round will not be allocated seats that qualify for subsequent allocation rounds. Candidates who are not happy with the trade they receive can apply for trade transfer.
ITI Gujarat – Reporting at The Venue/Interview
When seats are assigned, candidates who will be allocated seats will return to the designated college on their date and time. We have an interrogation to go through. For record verification purposes, they should have all the necessary documents and credentials with them at the designated school.
Candidates who have not returned to the college on the interview day are excluded from the admission process. Full entry will be given on the basis of the interview and confirmation of records.
Participants will bring all the original documents and photocopies of each with them at the time of reporting/interview. Some of the articles include
- A printed version of application form
- Seat assignment letter
- 8th grade/10th grade (SSC)/12th grade (HSC) mark sheet or transfer certificate (as applicable) College leaving certificate
- Employment certification (if applicable)
- Date of birth certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account no.
- Bank’s first-page photocopy
- Caste certification (if applicable)
- EWS driving permit (if applicable)
- All related records and certificates
ITI Gujarat Information Brochure
FAQ’s on ITI Admission Gujarat 2020
Which is the conducting authority for the Gujarat ITI exam 2020?
The conducting authority for the Gujarat ITI exam 2020 Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat.
What will be the mode of registration for the Gujarat ITI exam 2020?
The mode of registration for the Gujarat ITI exam 2020 will be online.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.