ITI Delhi Admission 2020: ITI Admission Delhi 2020 will be organized by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT. It offers admission to various full-time ITI diploma courses under the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) and State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT). ITI Delhi admission process consists of online submission of application, fee, result declaration, and counseling, etc. After registration, shortlisted candidates will only be able to select their courses and colleges for admission. Next, the submitted documents will be verified. Candidates who get satisfied with their allotted seats can visit the respective ITIs for completing the admission formalities. Candidates no need to appear in any entrance exam for ITI Delhi admission. Admission will be done only on the merit basis and availability of seats in the ITI’s Delhi.
ITI Delhi Admission 2020 Overview
Every year thousands of candidates are taking admission into 19 Government ITIs having 10268 seats in 48 different trades across Delhi. ITI provides Multi-Sectoral Development Plan for minority women which leads to online admission for minority seats. Admission to various courses is conducted in August. But, candidates can get admission into private ITIs directly. Read this article below to get information about ITI Delhi Admission 2020.
Delhi ITI 2019 Counselling Result
- ITI Delhi 2019 Counselling second round has been released, Click Here to check ITI Delhi Second Round Result
- Those who have been allotted the admission must report to the allotted institute within the prescribed time schedule.
- Candidates who are going for 2nd round can submit their fresh choices in 2nd round.
- The competent authority has published Delhi ITI admission 2019 notification on its official website.
- The registration process has been started from 10th June 2019,
- Interested candidates can submit the application form before the last date, the registration process will close on 7th July 2019, and verification of documents can be done on 8th July 2019.
ITI Delhi Admission Dates 2020
ITI Admission Delhi 2020 Date are as follow:
|Online registration, Fee submission, and choice filling start from||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Candidate’s document verification at any Govt. ITI college will start from||2nd week of June 2020|
|Closing date of online registration, Fee submission and Choice filling||1st week of July 2020|
|Last date for candidate’s verification at any Govt. ITI college||1st week of July 2020|
|Tentative Rank will display on||2nd week of July 2020|
|Candidates can visit any Govt. ITI for any objective/ correction in documents against tentative rank||4th – 5th July 2020|
|Final rank display on||3rd week of July 2020|
|1st round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||4th week of July 2020|
|1st round reporting as per the allotted seat||4th week of July 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round seat allotment||4th week of July|
|A reshuffling of trades/ITI||20th – 22nd July 2020|
|2nd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||1st week of August 2020|
|2nd round reporting as per the allotted seat||1st week of August 2020|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round seat allotment||1st week August 2020|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||1st August to 4th August|
|3rd round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||1st week of August 2020|
|3rd round reporting as per the allotted seat||3rd week of August|
|Display of vacant seats after 3rd round seat allotment||4th August 2020|
|Reshuffling of trades/ITI||4th August 2020|
|Fourth round Seat Allotment Result will publish on||Last week of August 2020|
|Fourth round reporting as per the allotted seat||Last week of August 2020|
Delhi ITI Application Form 2020 How to Apply?
Students who have interested and who have eligibility criteria can submit the application form. Application Form will be available from the month of May 2020. Follow the following steps to apply for the Delhi ITI Online Form.
- Students visit the official website @ itidelhiadmission.nic.in. to submit an online application form.
- Click on New Candidate Registration and proceed to submit the application form.
- Enter basic details like name, father name, date of birth, correspondence address, and educational qualification, etc.
- Students need to pay an application fee of Rs. 200, fee payment can be done through net banking, debit/credit card.
- After completion of entering all details, students need to review all the details once and click on submit.
- For future reference, students need to take a printout for future reference.
Delhi ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for ITI Delhi Admission 2020 must know the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must be at least 14 years of age as on 1st August 2020.
- There is no upper age limit required to apply in ITI Delhi Admission.
- Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th or 12th class examination from any recognized board or university.
- Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects in qualifying exams.
- Candidates must have secured at least 40% marks in compulsory subjects.
- Candidates should submit their Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in admission.
- Admission of the candidate will be canceled at any stage if the submitted information or document is proved to be false even after admission.
ITI Delhi Trades List
ITI colleges in Delhi offers various engineering and non-engineering courses with placement assistance. ITI certificate holders are capable of doing a job in many sectors. ITI Delhi Govt. colleges has a tie-up with 50+ reputed companies. Training in Govt. ITIs providing minimal fees including the library, sports, and medical facilities. The syllabus of various trades is revised occasionally to keep updated with the technology. Depending on the requirements of admission, the training period of various trades varies from 1 to 2 years. After completion of the training period, the trainees are required to appear in the Final Trade Test conducted by NCVT MIS / SCVT. The qualified trainees are awarded National Trade Certificate / State Trade Certificate. Refer to the below trades list provided by ITI Delhi.
|Course/Trade||Eligibility Criteria||Course Duration|
|General Carpenter||8th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Fashion Designing and Technology||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Desktop Publishing Operator|
|Computer Operator and Programme Assistant|
|Wireman||8th Class Pass||Four Semesters|
|Mechanic Consumer||10th Class Pass||Two Semesters|
|Food Production (General)|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Surface Ornamentation (Embroidery)|
|Steno and Secretarial Asstt. (English)|
|Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Technician Power Electronic Systems||10th Class Pass||Four Semesters|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures))||10th pass or equivalent exam with Maths and Science||Four Semesters|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics|
|Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Interior Design & Decoration||10th pass or equivalent exam with Maths and Science||Two Semesters|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical & Electronics|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
ITI Delhi Application Process
ITI Delhi application form has been released online in the month of May 2020. The last date to submit the application is in the first week of July 2020. Refer to the below application process to apply for ITI Delhi Admission 2020.
- Candidates should visit the official website www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
- Click on the apply online link to register yourself.
- After registration, candidates will get their new user id and password.
- Login with your credential and fill all the information asked in the application. Information such as name, phone number, email id, qualification details, address, etc.
- You have to fill out only one application even to apply for different trades. More than one application form will be rejected.
- Candidates must upload the scanned photograph with signature in the given format.
- Make sure to fill out the application correctly to avoid rejection of the application by the authority.
- Candidates must attach the Community Certificate and 8th or 10th class Mark Sheets. Also, 8th or 10th class Certificates, Bank Account Details, and Aadhar Card, etc.
- Submit the filled application along with the fee for ITI Delhi admission.
- Take a photocopy of the filled application and keep it for your future purpose.
ITI Delhi Application Fee
ITI Delhi application fee will be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. Once paid, it will not be refundable. Refer the table below to know the application fee for ITI Delhi Admission 2019.
|For all Categories||Rs. 200/-|
ITI Delhi Result
ITI Delhi result will be prepared by the authorized person on a merit basis. Seats will also be allotted to candidates as per the result or rank list. After the publication of results, the counseling session will be conducted to invite eligible candidates for participating in it.
ITI Delhi Counseling Process
In the counseling process, the candidates who are shortlisted on the merit basis will be invited to participate in this session. The counseling will be conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of NCT, Delhi in different rounds. Candidates have to select the number of Institutes offered in the rank list of the counseling rounds. Seats will be allotted to candidates based on the preference and merit list. After seat allotment, candidates have to visit the allotted college along with their original as well as copies of relevant documents, seat allotment letter and admission fee. After document verification candidates admission will be confirmed based on the availability of seats. Candidates have to submit the counseling fee.
Documents To Be Submitted At Counseling Process
Refer the below documents which must be submitted in the counseling process.
- Original mark sheets (8th/10th)
- School leaving certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photographs, etc.
ITI Delhi Seat Reservation Criteria
Candidates applying for ITI Delhi must refer to the below seat reservation criteria organized by Government of Delhi.
|Candidates passing qualifying exam from other states||9%|
|Candidates passing qualifying exam from Delhi schools||90%|
|Physically Disabled as per Act, 1995||3%|
|Defense Personnel (CRPF/ ITBP/ BSF/ CISF/ NSG/ Assam Rifles)||5%|
|Wards of Delhi Police||2.5%|
FAQ’s on ITI Delhi Admission
What is ITI?
Industrial Training Institute (ITI) is the most popular training institute in India established under Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to provide various courses training to candidates.
Do I need to apply separately in various trades?
No, only one application is required for all trades. Multiple applications will be rejected by the ITIs.
How can I register online?
You can register online on the official admission portal www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in from 2nd week of June to 1st week of July 2020.
What is the meaning of PI?
PI means Participating Institute i.e, any Govt. ITI where the candidates have to report for admission after seat allotment.
How much application fee will be paid to apply for ITI Delhi admission 2020?
Application fee of Rs. 200/- will be paid online to apply for ITI Delhi admission 2020. It is applicable to all the category candidates who wish to apply for ITI Delhi. The application fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking which is non-refundable.
Hope this article will help you to get information about ITI Delhi Admission 2020. In case you have any queries, leave it in the comment box to get in touch with us.
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here.