ITI Uttar Pradesh Admissions 2019-2020: SCVT (State Council for Vocational Training) offers admission into various ITI courses for which the last date to apply online was July 15, 2019. The online form is available from the month of June every year. Candidates can also take admission into Private colleges that come under ITI.
Note: SCVT UP ITI merit list and seat allotment list result can be checked from the official website. Two-seat allotment lists have been uploaded on the website. Students whose name is on the merit list can appear for UP ITI seat allotment process and counseling.
Candidates who have passed class 10th or 12th examinations are eligible to apply for admission to UP ITI. Entrance Registration fees for online application is INR 250 for General/Backward Classes and INR 150 for SC/ST. There is no limitation to the maximum age of the candidate.
UP ITI Admission 2019
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh is the conducting body of the UP ITI counseling process. The registration process is over and students can check the merit list and can appear for further process of the admission 2019. The third seat allotment result is to be available soon on the official website of SCVT UP.
UP ITI Admission 2019 is done for 121080 seats. There is 308 govt. ITI colleges and 2730 private colleges. Candidates who are shortlisted under the merit list and are allotted seats under the seat allotment process can study under NCVT MIS or SCVT. NCVT stands for National Council for Vocational Training.
UP ITI Important Details
|Course Name||UP ITI – NCVT, SCVT|
|No. of Seat Allotment Rounds||Four|
|First Seat Allotment List available on||July 27, 2019|
|Second Allotment List available on||August 14, 2019|
|Third Allotment List available on||Will be Available Soon|
|Application Start Date||June 18, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||July 15, 2019|
|UP ITI Admission Process||Academic Merit|
|Merit List||Available on the website|
UP ITI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th or 12th examinations from recognized institute or school.
- The minimum age to apply for ITI is 14 years.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidate should not have been born after 31.05.2005.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.
UP ITI 2019 Online Application Process
- Visit the official website of SCVT and click on the Admission tab.
- Click on Apply Online option and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, Click on ‘Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2019-20 for Government / Private ITI’ and fill the form completely.
- Attach scanned copy or digital copy of passport size photograph (in .jpg, .jpeg format with maximum 50 kb size) and signature of the candidate.
- Preview the form and submit the form.
- Pay by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- The candidate will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number on receiving an application.
- Fees: INR 250 for General/OBC classes and INR 150 for SC/ST classes.
UP ITI Admission Process 2019
- After applying online and with the help of details provided by the candidate regarding the specialization and business & institutional wise reservation, preference will be given.
- Vertical and horizontal reservation will be allowed on the seats available by 25-25 percent business-wise seats in the districts on the basis of development block, tehsil, district level, and state level.
- The candidate will be considered a resident of the development block from where he/she has obtained the education.
- The business option given by the candidate will be given priority.
- The first preference will be given to the NCVT seats and then to SCVT seats.
- Candidates will be provided with the option of 6 institutes in three districts.
- Candidates can provide 10 professions that are the option for Group-A and Group-B category for which the state will prepare separate merit lists.
- Merit List for Group A will be prepared first and if the candidate is selected in the Group A, he/she will not be considered in Group B.
UP ITI Result 2019
Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website. Enter the roll number and date of birth to check and print the result.
UP ITI Counselling 2019
There is a total of four rounds of seat allotment counseling. The first two round is done and the third list is to be updated soon on the official website.
Visit the official website of SCVT and click on the link for seat allotment matrix for Government ITI and Private ITI. Enter your details like District, Name of ITI and Group Name. Click on submit and get the report for available seats for rest of the rounds.
Documents Required for ITI UP Counselling
- Class 10th / 12th (based on last qualifying exam) passing certificate with mark-sheet
- Passport size colored photographs
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Identity Proof
UP ITI Reservation
Get State-Wise ITI Admission from Here