Article Writing: Do you know exactly how to write an article to get maximum audience traffic? you have come to the right page. Here we are going to discuss what is it, format for Article Writing, Article Writing Topics & Examples, How to Write an Article? and Article Writing Rules for creating unique, inspiring & influencing articles.
Article Writing Format, Topics, Examples | How To Write an Article and Article Writing Rules
Check out this entire article & know complete idea about writing perfect articles on various topics like person, place, things, current trending issues, technical & non-technical advancements, etc. However, you will also find a wide range of Article Writing Topics on different subjects here. Look no further just dive into this ultimate article writing guide.
Topics & Examples of Article Writing
This section is the heart of this article where you can view the most awaiting content about article writing ie., Topics & Sample examples. The best & traffic attained article writing topics like health, education, creativity, technical developments, productivity, and many more are shared here in the accessible links. From this list of the collection, you will definitely find interesting articles that are important for your board exams or competitions or magazines.
Are you ready to dive in? Check out the below list & pick any of the article writing topics that you are excited to publish.
- Article on Sovereignty and Partition of India 1947
- Article on The Rebellion of 1857
- Article on Azad Hind Fauj
- Article on Purna Swaraj Movement
- Article on Rise of Nationalist Movements of India
- Article On Quit India Movement
- Article On Election Commission Of India
- Article on Importance of Education for Adults
- Article on Royal Indian Navy Revolt 1946
- Article on British Reforms 1919
- Article on Other Revolutionary Movements of Indian Independence
- Article on Second World War (1939-45) and its Impact on Indian Independence
- Article on Lahore Resolution 1940
- Article on Christmas Island Mutiny 1942
- Article on Arrival of Mahatma Gandhi in India 1915
- Article on Partition of the Province of Bengal 1905
- Article on Importance of Education in our Life
- Article on Importance of Education in Society
- Article on Importance of Education for Children
- Article On Importance of Education for Women
- Article On Child Labour
- Article on Female Foeticide
- Article on Global Warming
- Article on Health and Fitness
- Article on Farmer Suicides
- Article on Natural Calamities in India
- Article on Pollution
- Article on Save Water
- Article on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- Article on Terrorism
- Article on Women Empowerment
- Article On Rise of Indian Nationalism 1885-1905
- Article on First World War 1914-18
- Article on All India Muslim League 1906
- Article on First Non Co-operation Movement 1920 to 1922
What is Article Writing?
An article is a written work published in a print/electronic medium. It may be for the purpose of delivering news, researching results, academic analysis, or debate. Usually, an article is a piece of writing that is published in a newspaper or Magazine for guiding a large audience on a particular topic or subject. The main objective to write an article is to make some changes to the world by presenting facts, stats, or views.
Well, there are so many objectives of Article Writing on various topics like society, persons, locations, rising-issues, and technical developments. It influences some readers and some may fail in audience perception because of messiness in your article writing. So, following the correct format of writing an article may convey your views, facts, or stats to the world.
Article Writing Format
To write a perfect article, one should have in-depth knowledge about the topic to deliver 100% information regarding the product, services, brands, etc., Well, you need to do some research and also planning before start writing an article. To make your article stood out of the crowd & gain max audience traffic; some basic format for article writing is necessary. The article writing format is given below.
The format of an article consists of the following parts:
- Heading / Title
- By Line
- Body (the main part of the article, 3-4 paragraphs)
- Conclusion (Ending paragraph of the article with the opinion or recommendation, anticipation or an appeal)
1. HEADING: It should be catchy & also need to relate to the reader’s search term. The length of the heading shouldn’t cross 5-6 words. Think creatively & impressed audience or readers with this one line & increase their anxiety to continue their read in your article.
2. BY LINE: It means the name of the person writing the article. It is generally given in the question. If asked then only write your personal details.
3. BODY: The body is the main part of article writing which carries more weightage of marks. Usually, the body of the article consists of at least 3 to 4 paragraphs.
4. CONCLUSION: Final paragraph of an article should be like recommendation, anticipation, views, appeal, etc where readers’ must feel happy with your article.
Checking out this format & try to implement it during the article writing as it is very important for all students of CBSE and other boards to secure more marks & readers’ attention.
How To Write an Article?
The following steps guide you on how to write an article in a well-structured manner which helps you grab your audience’s attention & traffic for web-based published articles.
- Choose/Pick your topic which is required for your target audience.
- Do some research and collect the needed information for your selected topic.
- Organize all important topic related facts & stats in a logical way.
- Write all your reader’s needs to influence & help them.
- Make your views unique & specific.
- Read, Revise, and Repeat.
- Cross-check the grammatical mistakes & avoid unnecessary & repetitive lines.
Article Writing Rules – Rules for Writing a Good Articles
- Rule 1: Minimize your barrier to entry.
- Rule 2: Conduct in-depth Research
- Rule 3: Structure & Form
- Rule 4: Keep your paragraphs short and your text visually appealing
- Rule 5: Be Succinct
- Rule 6: Always proofread your writing
FAQs on Article Writing Format | Topics of Article Writing & Article Writing Tips
1. What is the format for article writing?
There are four stages that students should remember while writing an article on any of the subjects. By following the structure you can reach more audiences with your article. So, check out the structure for article writing & publish it in that form for gaining a huge traffic. The article writing format is as follows:
- By line
2. Where can I get a huge variety of article writing topics to fulfill the reader’s needs?
You can find a wide range of article writing topics from our page along with related information about article writing like tips, rule, format, & how to write it uniquely.
3. What are some good topics to write an article?
You can avail the list of good article topics on our website Aplustopper.com along with some enough examples of article writing on our page.
4. What are some best tips to write good articles?
Here are some of the important tips to write good articles:
- The topics of the articles should be unique and relevant
- The title must be eye-catching, clear and attractive
- The article has to get attention
- It has to be interesting & easy to read
- Use clear statements and make assertions
- Write a good and logical ending
- Avoid repetition of ideas