ITI Registration 2020: ITI Registration 2020 for admission to various courses releases online in March/ April/ May 2020. Admission to Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers (ITC) are applicable after secondary education. ITIs are constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET) in India. On completion of ITI training, trainees write the All India Trade Test 2020 (AITT Exam Date 2020). Candidates have to fill ITI Online Registration Form on or before June 2020. Before filling the registration form candidates should read all the instructions.
ITI Entrance Exam will be held in July 2020. So, candidates must submit an ITI online registration form to apply for admission on or before the due date. After the successful completion of the ITI registeration process, candidates have to prepare for the entrance exam as per the syllabus. After this, candidates need to download the admit card to enter the examination hall. Read the article below to get complete information about ITI Exam Registration.
ITI Registration Notification
ITI Notification released by the Directorate General of Employment and Training. Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) offers admission in various trades. Different colleges of higher education offers ITI courses in various streams. So, candidates have to qualify the ITI entrance test conducted state-wise to get admission in ITI courses. This course duration varies from 1 to 3 years. Admission to these courses provided by conducting the NCVT ITI Exam 2020. So, candidates have to fill and apply the online registration form for NCVT ITI Admission. Candidates can fill the ITI 2020 Application Form in Online Mode.
Admission in ITI is based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. ITI and ITC are recognized as Junior Polytechnic training institute. It offers education in many technical courses. A total of 14312 Industrial Training Institutes are operating in India. Out of which 2204 Government and 12108 Private ITIs are operating in India. These ITIs are affiliated under the National Council of Vocational Training. After completion of ITI training, trainees have to appear in AITT. Candidates who qualify the ITI AITT Exam will be awarded the National Trade Certificate (NTC). Read on to find more about how to apply for national trade certificate. Start of ITI Form Date is March/April/May 2020.
ITI Registration Overview
|Name of the Board||Directorate General Employment and Training|
|Start of ITI Registration Date||August/September 2020|
|Last Date to Submit ITI Registration Form||August/September 2020|
|ITI Exam Date 2020||July 2020|
|ITI Official Website||www.dget.nic.in|
ITI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to get admission into ITI courses.
- Candidates should have passed class 8th, 10th, and 12th examination.
- Candidates should have passed from a recognized board/ school to apply for ITI admission.
- Candidate’s age must be between 14 to 40 years as on the date of admission.
- Candidate’s age must be 45 years in the case of ex-servicemen and war widows.
- Widows or separated women are eligible to join in different parts of training under C.T.S. till the age of 35 years.
- The PH candidate’s age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
- Candidates must qualify the ITI entrance test to get admission in ITI.
ITI Trades and Courses
Engineering ITI Courses
|Plumber Engineering||1 Year||8th passed|
|Pattern Maker Engineering||2 Years||8th passed|
|Tool & Die Maker Engineering||3 Years||10th passed|
|Draughtsman (Mechanical) Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Fitter Engineering||2 Year||10th passed|
|Carpenter Engineering||1 Year||8th passed|
|Electrician Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Foundry Man Engineering||1 Year||10th passed|
|Mechanic Electronics Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Refrigeration Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)Engineering||1 Year||8th passed|
|Turner Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Draughtsman Engineering (Civil Engineering)||2 Years||10th passed|
|Machinist Engineering||2 Yeares||10th passed|
|Sheet Metal WorkerEngineering||1 Year||10th passed|
|Motor Driving-cum-Mechanic Engineering||1 Year||10th passed|
|Mechanic Radio &T.V.Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Information Technology & E.S.M. Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Mech. Instrument Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Wireman Engineering||2 Years||8th passed|
|Surveyor Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
|Forger & Heat Treater Engineering||1 Year||8th passed|
|Diesel Mechanic Engineering||1 Year||10th passed|
|Plastic Printing Operator Engineering||1 Year||8th passed|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle Engineering||2 Years||10th passed|
Non-Engineering ITI Courses
|ITI Course Name||Duration||Eligibility|
|Manufacture Footwear||1 Year||10th passed|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||1 Year||12th passed|
|Dress Making||1 Year||10th passed|
|Letterpress Machine Mender||1 Year||10th passed|
|Book Binder||1 Year||8th passed|
|Leather Goods Maker||1 Year||10th passed|
|Hand Compositor||1 Year||10th passed|
|Fruit & Vegetable Processing||1 Year||10th passed|
|Stenography English||1 Year||12th passed|
|Stenography Hindi||1 Year||12th passed|
|Commercial Art||1 Year||10th passed|
|Hair & Skin Care||1 Year||10th passed|
|Embroidery & NeedleWorker||1Year||8th passed|
|Bleaching & Dyeing Calico Print||1 Year||10th passed|
|The Weaving of Fancy Fabric||1 Year||8th passed|
|Secretarial Practice||1 Year||10th passed|
|Cutting & Sewing||1 Year||8th passed|
ITI Selection Criteria
ITI selection criteria for admission in ITI is different for each state. Some states conduct the ITI entrance exam for admission in different ITI colleges. Whereas some offer direct admission in ITI on the basis of merit. So, candidates must check the admission procedure in ITI before applying for online ITI admission. Candidates may also refer to the ITI syllabus for better exam preparation.
ITI State-Wise Admission
- Haryana ITI Admission: Candidates should belong to Haryana state and want to take admission in Haryana ITI in various courses. These courses are Engineering and non-engineering courses. So, candidates can fill the ITI Haryana registration form and apply for Admission on or before the due date.
- Rajasthan ITI Admission: The admission in ITI Rajasthan is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. Candidates have to fill the Rajasthan ITI registration form and apply online for admission before the due date. Admission to ITI courses in Rajasthan has no entrance exam.
- ITI Assam Admission: Admission in Assam ITI will be released by the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam. So, candidates who belong to Assam state can apply for ITI Assam admission in July 2020.
- ITI Bihar Admission: Admission in Bihar ITI 2020 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It conducts ITICAT for offering admission to various ITI courses in Bihar. ITICAT will be conducted in May every year by BCECEB. So, the online registration process for the admission releases in April.
- ITI Andhra Pradesh Admission: Admission in Andhra Pradesh ITI conducted by the Department of Employment and Training, Government of Andhra Pradesh. ITI admission 2019 in Andhra Pradesh releases in July every year. Admission in Andhra Pradesh ITI provides an exam center in ITI Vijayawada.
- ITI Delhi Admission: Admission in Delhi ITI conducted by the Department of Training and Vocational Education, Government of Delhi. ITI admission in Delhi releases in June every year. Admission to ITI courses in Delhi has no entrance exam.
- UP ITI Online Form 2020: SCVT (State Council for Vocational Training) offers admission into various ITI courses for which the last date to apply online was July 15, 2019. The ITI 2020 online form is available from the month of June every year. Candidates can also take admission into Private colleges that come under ITI. ITI 2020 Exam Date UP is in the month of July.
ITI Registration Fee
- All category candidates have to pay the registration fee as per the ITI Notification 2020.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee of ITI through Debit / Credit Card /internet banking mode.
ITI Exam Pattern 2020
- Only one question paper will be provided to candidates in the ITI entrance examination 2020.
- Objective and Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the question paper.
- The question paper contains a total of 100 questions from various subjects. These are English, Mathetics, Science, General Knowledge, and Computer.
- The question paper will be prepared according to the general science and general math of high school qualification only.
- Each right answer carries 4 marks. Whereas no negative marking for wrong answers in the Entrance Examination.
- The ITI exam Form online will be conducted in a duration of 3 hours.
ITI Courses Duration
The duration of ITI courses varies from one to three years as per the trade has chosen by the candidates. However, candidates who wish to get the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) ITI certificate have to go through practical training. This training will be provided in the industry for at least one year or two years.
ITI Certification Career Opportunities
- After completing skill development Courses, candidates will get a chance to continue in both job and academic fields.
- Individuals can choose specialized short term courses in the Advanced Training Institute (ATI). Otherwise, they may find admission into Diploma in Engineering for good career opportunity.
- Candidates may get a number of jobs in the public and private sectors in engineering and non-engineering fields.
- They may also get Govt. jobs like Airforce, Navy, Army, BSF, etc.
- Individuals may become an entrepreneur by opening their own businesses. Businesses like the motor garage, repairing or winding shops, and so forth.
- However, highly skilled candidates have a lot of job opportunities in foreign countries.
ITI Registration Process
Candidates may apply online for ITI Online Exam 2020.
- Candidates first go to the official website of the specific organization.
- Click on the link appear under ‘Apply Online’ for filling the NCVT ITI registration form.
- After this, candidates should log In with ID, Password and Confirmation Code.
- Fill the ITI registration form with the valid and correct details.
- Upload all the required documents along with a scanned photograph with signature.
- Recheck and submit the online ITI registration form.
- Keep a printed copy of the ITI Online Registration Form for future use.
Candidates may apply offline for ITI admission as per the organization norms. They can fill the registration form in the correct format with all the necessary information. So, candidates may refer to the below-listed process.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the specific organization.
- Then, download the ITI Registration form.
- Fill all information in the ITI registration form as per the instructions.
- Attach all the mandatory documents along with the ITI registration form.
- Enclose it in an envelope & forward it to the particular address within the given duration.
FAQ’s on ITI Registration 2020
What is the release date of ITI Registration 2020?
ITI Registration 2020 for admission to various courses releases online in March/ April/ May 2020.
How can I get admission in ITI courses?
Candidates have to qualify the ITI entrance test conducted state-wise to get admission to ITI courses.
What is the deadline to submit the ITI Registration Form?
The deadline to submit the ITI Registration Form is Jun 2020.
When will be a candidate awarded with NCVT certificate?
Candidates who have completed their ITI training have to appear All India Trade Test. ITI trainees who qualify in the exam will be awarded the NCVT Certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC).
What is the duration of ITI courses?
The duration of ITI courses varies from one to three years as per the trade has chosen by the candidates.
I hope this article will help you to get information about ITI Registration 2020. For any queries related to ITI Registration 2020, leave it in the comment box.