Essay on Mother’s Day: Mother is the one who is probably endowed with all the power. No creature in this Universe can be as powerful as a mother!! She can manage and control everything in any situation. In other words, God has given her the power to take up all the affairs of the world. Celebrating Mother’s day for a day is not enough to thank every single mother in this world. No one can replace her at any cost. Everyone should shower lots of love and care to her for their sacrifices. Every year, we celebrate the second Sunday of May as Mother’s day.
This year, Mother’s day falls on 10th May 2020, Sunday. On this day, children will express their feelings to their mothers and Thank them for all the works she does for them and wish them a happy Mother’s day. On Mothers Day, school management conducts various competitions for kids like essay competitions, drawing, speeches, and many more. To help children in the essay competition and stage speeches, we have jotted down long and short essays on Mother’s day in English along with Ten lines on Mother’s day below to express your feelings and surprise your MOM in the competitions & stage performance. Read on to more about some lines on mother’s day.
You can also find more Essay Writing articles on events, persons, sports, technology and many more.
Long & Short Essay on Mother’s Day in English
On Mother’s day, children and their mothers will attend the celebrations at school. In order to make every mother feel happy, kids will participate in competitions and games along with their moms and express their love and feelings towards Mother at mother’s day celebrations. Kids can participate in essay writing competitions in the school or outside the school by using such simple and more expressive essays on Mother’s day 2020. Below, we have provided the long and short Mother’s day essays for essay writing competitions. Make use of these given simple and easily written essays on Mother’s day and show your love on your love in words.
Long Essay on Mothers Day in English (400 Words)
Our mothers are like a security blanket to us because she saves us from all problems. She never regards her own problems and listens to us all time. In order to give her respect, the second Sunday of May month has been dedicated to her to celebrate mother’s day. This event is of great importance to us and our mothers. On this day we should keep our mothers happy and never make them sad. We should always obey her and do work properly. She always wants to make us a good human being in life.
A big program is organized in our school every year on mother’s day to celebrate it conjointly. Our teachers help us in getting prepared for the mother’s day occasion. We learn lots of poems, rhymes, essays, speeches on Mother’s day, conversations, etc for the celebration of this occasion. We are really blessed by God with a caring and loving mother. Without mothers our lives are nothing. We are so lucky as we have a mother. We give lots of special gifts to our mother and she gives us lots of love and care. Out teachers give us an invitation card to invite our mother to school and be the glory of the occasion.
Mothers do lots of activities in the classroom like dancing, singing, poem recitation, speech, etc for our happiness. We too take part in the celebration and show our talent (such as poem recitation, essay writing, speech, dance, singing, etc) in front of the mother and teacher. Our mothers bring a lot of delicious dishes with them to school. At the end of the celebration, we all enjoy eating those delicious dishes together with our teachers and mothers. We are served a variety of dishes by our mothers.
Our mothers are very special. Even after being tired she always smiles for us. She tells us different poems and stories while sleeping in the night. She helps us in preparing our project works and home works and helps us during exam time. She takes care of our uniform and school dress. She teaches us to eat anything only after proper hand washes with soap and water. She teaches us good manners, etiquette, morality, humanity, and helping others always in life. She takes care of my father, grandparents, and my small sister. We all too love her too much and take her outside weekly with all family members.
100 Words Short Essay on My Mother in English
Essay-1: A CHILDREN-MOTHER RELATIONSHIP
Children are particularly very much excited about Mother’s Day. Preparations get started a week before the day in schools and the parents are called to attend mother’s day celebrations in schools. Specifically, mothers are invited to the schools so as to make them feel honored for whatever they do to help their children grow and understand the intricacies of the world. Schools prepare for an assortment of activities for the Mother’s day celebration. While some of the students prepare for Mother’s day rhyme in English some of them prepare it in Hindi. Some of them also prepare for Mother’s Day essays, speeches, poems, and other Mother’s day activities. Mothers on this day go to their children’s schools to participate in the celebration.
Essay-2: OUR ANGEL MOTHER
It’s a well-known fact that celebrating a Mother’s contribution in our life cannot be celebrated in a day or two. But a day has been so dedicated to make all mothers out there feel proud of themselves and can understand that life would not have been what it is today, had they not been there. It comes in the month of May every year and reminds people of the courage of a mother that she shows up in order to make our life a brighter one. She is so patient that she listens to all of our problems and gives the best solution to each one of them. Even if we get wrong somewhere in life, she never backs off her hands and keeps us motivating till the time she is alive.
10 Lines on Mother’s Day in English
Although we follow various relations throughout our life like mother, father, brother, sister, husband, wife, friends, relatives, etc., among all of them, the most beautiful relation is of mother’s relationship with her son or daughter. Let’s read about this holy relation within 10 lines. Yes, you can express this relation in a few lines by using our given sets of 10 Lines on Mothers’ Day in English.
1. Mother is a supreme and divine creation of God, who loves and cares for her child unconditionally.
2. There is a saying “Behind a successful man, there is a hand of a woman”; the woman is none other than our mother.
3. My mother is a gift of God with motherhood and affection towards her child.
4. My mother is the one I can completely depend on and trust.
5. I respect my mother and also help her in her household activities.
6. I also give a gift to her on the occasion of ‘Mother’s Day’ as a tribute to her hard work and care.
7. She is the one who gets worried whenever I fall ill and spends sleepless nights sitting beside me.
8. Her inspirational stories had always played an important role in shaping my life.
9. She is the one who faces all the problems bravely and does not let us encounter those.
10. She always wants to see me as a successful and nobleman and guides me to be on a righteous path.
Set – 2:
1. Mother’s Day is an annual celebration held in honor, love, and respect for our mothers.
2. The second Sunday of the month of May is celebrated as Mother’s Day in India and the US.
3. The Mother’s Day for the year 2019 falls on Sunday, the 12th of May.
4. Mothers play an important role in our life, and we all are indebted to her.
5. Our mothers have done a lot and made sacrifices for making us a good and able human-being.
6. Both the mother her children feel very happy on this day.
7. The loveliest bond of affection and care is displayed on this occasion.
8. Children do many things to make their mother happy such as buying a gift, making a card, taking her out for dinner, etc.
9. On this day, not only the children but the entire family sit together to appreciate the contribution of women.
10. We should be thankful to our mother, and never do such a thing that may hurt her.
Set – 3:
1. My mother is the sweetest and most important person in my life.
2. She works as an Account Manager in a textile firm.
3. Though she is a working woman, she also takes care of her family efficiently.
4. She is very good at time management and gives equal time to professional and personal life.
5. She wakes up early morning, prepares breakfast, sends us school before leaving for office.
6. My mother is a hard-working woman who puts extra effort for a secure future.
7. She showers equal love for me and my sister.
8. My sister and I also help her with household chores when we are at home.
9. We celebrate her birthday every year and give us gifts as a token of love towards her.
10. My mother is the idol of my life, my inspiration, and a person whom I respect the most after God.
Final Words on Mothers Day
We hope the shared essays and 10 lines on mothers’ day make your mom feel happy after listening to it. You can also express your love by sharing the Pics along with Quotes on this holy day via social media sites. You can collect Happy Mother’s Day 2020 Images with Quotes from this link and share them with your mom too and show your love towards her. A small kiss and hug can make your mom feel happy on this auspicious Mother’s day along with our given long and short Mother’s Day Essays in English.