10 Lines on Mother’s Day: Mother is the greatest gift provided by God. No creature in this world can match the love, sacrifice, efforts, and care provided by the mother. She can handle and manage everything in any situation. Celebrating Mother’s Day means expressing feelings to mothers and thanking her for all the works she does for her family.
In this particular article on 10 Lines on Mother’s Day, we have divided the article into three sets. Each of the sets has varying content plus difficulty levels. All three sets of 10 Lines on Mother’s Day can be used by students studying in schools or colleges for numerous purposes such as homework, tests, and examinations.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th class students.
- In 1908, Mother’s Day began in the US. In 1911, all states in the US observed Mother’s Day as a holiday.
- The president of the United States, Woodrow Wilson, in 1914, announced Mother’s Day as a nationwide holiday detained on the 2nd Sunday of May.
- Several countries across the world celebrate this day on different dates. The day is about doing something special for mothers and make them feel proud.
- In Nepal, Mother’s Day has some religious significance. The day is famous as “Mam Ya khwa Swayegu.” This religious significance means “To Look Upon Mother’s Face.”
- In India, there are no religious boundaries on the occasion of Mother’s Day. There is nothing particular regarding celebration and not any national holiday on this day.
- People in India celebrate Mother’s Day by giving gifts to their mother, taking her for a movie, having dinner, or spending the entire day with their mothers.
- Mother’s Day honours the core of motherhood. It is a day to show respect and love to mothers.
- Mothers only need care, love, and respect, which serve as the true meaning of celebrating Mother’s Day.
- Through various events and activities, people try to make their mother feel special. In the United Kingdom, people go church with their mother and pray for her health and longevity, and take the blessings of God.
- People in France celebrates Mother’s Day by presenting gifts along with a cake specially made in the flower shape to the mother.
Set 2- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day for School Children
Set 2 is helpful for 6th, 7th, and 8th class students.
- Mother’s Day acts as a Thanksgiving Day to moms and serves as a tremendous celebration of honouring motherhood. The day teaches humans to obey and respect mothers for their nonstop efforts towards her family.
- Most countries across the globe celebrate this day on the second Sunday of May. The day is about doing something special like unique gifts, making food, or anything that makes your mother feel proud of you.
- On Mother’s Day, people in India give gifts, cards, flowers, bouquets, and more to their mothers. Additionally, several shops and online marketplace offer impressive discounts on gift items for a mother to mark the Mother’s Day occasion.
- According to Hallmark, on every Mother’s Day, people send more than 150 million greeting cards to their mothers. Even young children prepare greeting cards on their own and gifts for their mother. They bake a cake, prepare different dishes, and decorate rooms for celebrating this special day.
- Many schools, colleges, and even some organizations held an essay or speech competition on the occasion of Mother’s Day.
- People post selfies with mother, write some special quotes, poems, and more. The social media platforms get flooded with lots of Thanksgiving Notes, wishes, blessings, and mother’s love messages.
- Mother’s Day serves as one of the best days to convey our tributes and regards to mother. On this day, people should thank the mother for everything she does for her family.
- The place of a mother is irreplaceable in the life of a child, and her contributions are endless. This day serves as a perfect example to appreciate her for growing up as a better human being.
- Not only children, but mothers take care of everyone in the house. A mother may scold you for your mistakes but always try to correct them calmly.
- Children should tell their mothers how grateful they are for the presence of their mothers in their life on Mother’s Day.
Set 3- 10 Lines on Mother’s Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for the students studying in classes 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, or preparing for competitive exams.
- Mother’s Day serves as one of the crucial days for those who truly love their mother. On this day, one can learn the true meaning of unconditional love from their mother.
- The celebration of Mother’s Day in every country shows the importance and love of a mother in the entire world.
- On the last Sunday of May, Sweden, and France celebrate Mother’s Day. People in Mexico celebrate this day on the 10th of May.
- On the 12th of August, Thailand rejoices its queen birthday as Mother’s Day. The United Kingdom on Sunday, three weeks before Easter, rejoices Mother’s Day as Mothering Day.
- Though different countries celebrate Mother’s Day on various dates and have different meanings and significance for celebrations, however; the excitement remains the same everywhere.
- On the occasion of Mother’s Day, people try their best to make their mother feel more special. The day offers a chance to thank the mother for their patience, sacrifices, unconditional love, and importance in our lives.
- The school management conducts various competitions on the occasion of Mother’s Day such as speeches, singing, essay competition, drawing competition, and more.
- Some schools also invite mothers on this day to make them feel honoured for whatever they do to help their children nurture and diagnose the world intricacies.
- Inspirational stories of a mother always play a crucial role in shaping the life of a child.
- On Mother’s Day, children should thank their mother for her role in today’s achievement.
- Not only children, but the entire family should appreciate the contribution of the mother on Mother’s Day.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Mother’s Day
When was in the history Mother’s Day celebrated for the first time?
The first celebrations for Mother’s Day were based on holy beliefs. Three weeks before Easter, the day was celebrated by Catholics and Protestant Christians who visited a church with their mother and family. Since that day, people celebrate Mother’s Day to appreciate the mother for their sacrifice and unconditional love.
How to surprise your mother on the occasion of Mother’s Day?
One can celebrate Mother’s Day with their mother by doing something extraordinary to create wonderful memories. Cooking your mother’s favourite meal, arranging a spa, going shopping, and creating something exclusively for the mother, are some of the ideas which she will cherish forever.
Why celebrate Mother’s Day?
People celebrate Mother’s Day to show gratitude and express their love and respect towards mothers. The day is well-dedicated to acknowledge the value of a mother in life. People prefer to go out for a picnic and spend this beautiful day with their mother.
What are the ways to treat mothers on Mother’s Day?
Bringing a lush bouquet on the occasion of Mother’s Day arranged beautifully in a vase can impress the mother. Depending on budget, children can also create a one-of-a-kind experience for their mother that is unforgettable. Handmade gifts are some of the best ways to make this day more special for your mother.