10 Lines on My Mother in English: A famous saying that exits states there is no other bond stronger than the bond of the womb. And it is our mother who loves us unconditionally like no one else ever could or can. We are a living part of our parents, and our entire existence is because of them, hence whatever we do to repay them will be much less in comparison to what they have done for us. All we can be is grateful for their presence in our life and keep loving, respecting, and caring for them as long as they live. Our mothers are the living example of God in our life, and it is our mother who strives to keep us safe.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On My Mother Essay for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- My mother takes care of everyone in the house.
- Every day my mother prepares tasty meals for my father and me.
- My mother scolds me often but later calmly corrects my mistakes.
- My mother is also very hardworking because she keeps the house in order and has to work in her office too.
- My mother is the best bedtime storyteller as she comes up with these amazing original plots.
- I tell all my secrets to my mother.
- On our way home from school, I tell my mother about all the things that happened while I was in school and she listens happily.
- My favorite sweater is the bright yellow one that my mother knitted.
- My mother supports all my dreams about what I want to do and what I want to be in the future.
- My mother compliments me every now and supports me in whatever I do.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On My Mother Essay for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- My mother is the living example of an angel as she guides me along my life path.
- A mother doesn’t see any of her children indifferent to the other as she loves all of them equally.
- The only person that I can trust with my eyes closed is my beloved mother.
- A woman becomes a mother as soon as she decides on taking the responsibility of a child.
- The sense of motherhood is present in almost all animal mammals.
- The ninth day of May month of every year is celebrated as mother’s day.
- I save my pocket money to buy gifts for my mother on her birthday and mother’s day, but she appreciated my handmade card among them the most.
- On my stressful days, my mother also has a worrisome look on her face which only expresses how much she cares and thinks about me.
- My mother had to face many hardships in her life, but she tries hard that I don’t have to face any of them.
- Never have I seen my mother take a day off from her duties that she does so gladly with pleasure.
Students can also know how to write My Mother Essay from here.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Mother Essay for Higher School Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- The place of a mother is irreplaceable in a child’s life, and her contributions are immeasurable.
- It takes minimal effort to make my mother proud of me because she doesn’t ask much for me other than growing up as a good human being.
- Even when my mother is under a lot of pain, she doesn’t let any one of the family know so quickly about it.
- I often feel sorry for my mother’s all day long tireless and unconditional effort in nurturing this family.
- My mother’s contribution to my daily life only motivates me for working hard and giving her a better future.
- An ideal mother is who provides a safe and healthy environment for a child’s growth.
- The only person who is concerned about my health and daily care is my mother.
- As children, we are not perfect and sometimes worry about our mothers more than we should.
- In the family, the one that keeps everyone tied together by nurturing them day and night is a mother.
- There is no greater glory than serving mothers when they grow old for it is our responsibility as children.
FAQ’s On 10 Lines on My Mother
What do mothers symbolize?
There is no secret that a mother symbolizes characteristics like patience, kindness, forgiveness, sincerity, and a particular unconditional type of love that is parallel to no other.
Mention a famous quote on mothers?
A famous quote by Napoleon was when he claimed that good mothers make a nation great.
Why did Vivekananda say that the education of women is necessary for the development of society?
Swami Vivekananda was one of the few who understood the importance of women education in the earlier Indian society because a child irrespective of gender will always be influenced by their mother for it is the mothers who nurture them. Hence, for easily making a society to be educated and advanced, one had to start with proper education of girl child.
Can children have two mothers?
Yes, some children do have more than one mother because their parents might be same-sex parents. Or there can be some other complicated situations where we are taking into consideration of step-mothers.