CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual
Salient features of the CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual are:
- Basic concepts of each experiment has been covered for better understanding. The matter is presented in simple and lucid language under main-headings and sub-headings.
- Diagrams are well-labelled and neatly drawn.
- Detailed observation tables and graphical representation of experiments are given wherever it is necessary.
- Different variety of questions with their answers for complete coverage of concepts are given:
- Viva Voce Questions
- NCERT Lab Manual Questions with their answers
- Practical Based Questions
- The best feature of the Lab manual is Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) which are segregated skill i.e.,
(i) Procedural and Manipulative Skills
(ii) Observational Skills
(iii) Reporting and Interpretation Skills.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) are completely answered with the scoring key giving the explanation of each answer.
- Group/Suggested Activities have also been added.
- Two Practice Papers have also been included. They contain questions based on the latest guidelines issued by the CBSE.
CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual CHEMISTRY
- pH of Samples
- Properties of Acids and Bases
- Types of Reactions
- Reactivity Series
- Properties of Acetic Acid
- Soap Preparation
- Cleaning Capacity of Soap in Hard and Soft Water
CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual PHYSICS
- Ohm’s Law
- Resistors in Series
- Resistors in Parallel
- Focal Length of Concave Mirror and Convex Lens
- Refraction Through Glass Slab
- Refraction Through Prism
- Image Formation by a Convex Lens
CBSE Class 10 Science Lab Manual BIOLOGY
- Light is Necessary for Photosynthesis
- CO2 is Released During Respiration
- Binary Fission in Amoeba and Budding in Yeast
- Homology and Analogy of Plants and Animals
- Dicot Seed
Science Lab ManualScience Practical SkillsScience LabsMath LabsMath Labs with Activity