JNVST Application Form 2020: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has issued the Application Form for admission into the Novodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS Recruitment). The Application Form has been released in the online mode. No other way of application form will be accepted like JNVST Application Form 2020 PDF except online mode. Students are obliged to go through all the items like how to fill the application form and eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling up the application form. The interested candidate can apply from the official website. Read on to find more about the JNVST Application Form for Class 6.
- JNVST Application Form has been released. Click Here to apply for JNVST Admission.
- JNVST Admit Card has been released, Download JNVST Admit Card 2020.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Dates 2020
The process for submission of the application form for the JNV Selection Test 2020 is ordered through the online process. Enrollment can be done free of charge through the admission gateway of NVS link, navodaya.gov.in. Affirmation of proofs for residence, age, eligibility, etc. will be performed for chosen candidates through the set down procedure after the announcement of results. The significant dates about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020 are mentioned here below, applicants can check for the same.
|The last date for the online application form||15th September 2019|
|JVNSTN Exam date||Phase 1 – 11 January 2020 at 11.30 A.M.|
Phase 2 – 11 April 2020 at 11.30 A.M.
JNVST Application Procedure How To Apply?
The JNVST Application for admission to Class 6 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is self-explanatory. Though, the subsequent guidelines may be definitely kept in view by the students and their parents/guardians. Follow the following steps for JNVST Application Form 2020 Online
- Read the prospectus thoroughly. Fill the entire information after assuring that the applicant fulfills all the designated conditions such as date of birth within the specified range (May 01, 2007, to April 30, 2011 – both days are inclusive), education in classes III, IV & V in the approved institution(s). (Govt/Govt Aided/Recognized/NIOS)
- Accurately fill the document to be uploaded simultaneously with the application form about the category, i.e. General, SC, ST, OBC, and Divyang. If it is found at the period of admission that an applicant has chosen SC/ST category, although he/she does not refer to SC/ST community, his/her selection is likely to be canceled. Same is suitable for cases like rural category applicants, etc.,
- Specify the date of birth in numbers as well as in words. Write the exact Date of Birth as per school documents. In case, if it is observed at a succeeding stage that the Date of Birth of the applicant does not meet with the school records, the candidature is likely to be declined.
- Permanent identification marks which can be identified explicitly shall be specified in the Application Form by the applicant.
- Sign of both, the applicant and the father/guardian should be uploaded while applying for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.
JNVST Eligibility Criteria
The Navodaya Vidyalaya eligibility standards for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 are given below; applicants can review for the same.
- Only the applicants from the district involved where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opened are qualified to apply for admission. However, if the district, where JNV is opened, is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the region are considered for eligibility for entrance into JNVST, in case a new Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- An applicant asking admission must not have been born before May 1st, 2007 and after Apr 30th, 2011. This will be applicable to applicants of all categories, including those who belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST). In case of suspicious cases of overage in contrast to the age listed in the certificate (Jawahar navodaya Vidyalaya selection test 2020 certificate form pdf), they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of the age. The judgment of the medical board will be considered as final.
- An applicant appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2019-20 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or ‘ B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. A school will be deemed acknowledged if it is said so by the Government or by any other agency authorized on behalf of the Government. Schools, where students have obtained a ‘ B’ certificate under the National Institute of Open Schooling, should have accreditation of NIOS. An applicant must complete Class-V in the session 2019-20. Actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2020-21 will be subject to the specified condition.
- An Applicant demanding admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Govt. aided/recognized school spending one full educational session each year in a school located in a rural area.
- Applicants passing the ‘B’ certificate competency program of the National Institute of Open Schooling on or before September 30, 2019, are also qualified to write admission tests given they are in the designated age group. The provincial status of a child from the National Institute of Open Schooling will be determined based on a certificate to be issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the District showing that the child has been living in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme and staying in urban and mentioned areas are not suitable for obtaining a seat in rural quota.
- An applicant who has not been supported and admitted to Class-V before September 15, 2019, is not qualified to apply. No applicant is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any conditions.
For Rural Candidates
- Around 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by applicants chosen from rural areas and remaining positions will be filled from the urban areas of the region.
- An applicant asking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV and V finishing full academic sessions from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized school(s) located in rural areas. Though, the applicant should study full academic courses in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Applicants studying under the plans of the National Institute of Open Schooling should give their rural status document issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates
An applicant who has studied in a school placed in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV, and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those who are so determined in the 2011 census or through the following Government notification. All other fields will be considered as rural.
For Transgender Candidates
No separate reservation for the transgender category. Applicants are provided and they will be included in the Boys category for reservation purpose, under different sub-categories such as Rural, Urban, SC, ST, and Divyang.
FAQ’s on JNVST Application Form 2020
How can I apply for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2019?
Steps to apply for Navodaya Form Class 6 admissions
- Visit the official website, navodaya.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, ‘Link for class VI JNVST-2019 Registration’ under ‘Admissions in JNVs’
- Fill the details to log in.
- Fill the application form.
How do I apply online for navodaya (JNVST)?
Steps to apply for the online application form for Jawahar Navodaya admission 2019-20:
- Go to the official webpage
- Click on the Application form Link.
- Fill the suitable form for Class 6, Class 7, Class 8 and Class 9.
- Assure all the inserted details are accurate.
- Pay the application form fee.
What is the date of the navodaya exam 2020?
Interested candidates or their parents/ guardians can fill and submit the online application form for Navodaya admission. The selection examination for class VI will be conducted on 11th Jan 2020 (Phase I) and 11th April 2020 (Phase II).