10 Lines on National Integration Introduction: What is National Integration? National Integration means not a single word. It defines the social status of the whole Nation in a broad way. National Integration is the bond between people irrespective of their religion, caste, or gender. However, it is the feeling of unity under some communities in a country. It helps in keeping the Nation strong and unity from within despite the diversities.
National Integration notes play an essential role in making the country unity. It happens by uniting every section of society. Also, it offers equal chances for each and every one. However, it ultimately aims at offering a better nature for the people. Moreover, it encourages the development of people.
According to Benjamin Franklin
‘National integration is the assimilation of the people of a Nation to a common identity.’
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on National Integration for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- National Integration is defined as the unity among all the citizens of a country.
- Importance National Integration plays an essential role in the Nation’s progress.
- India is the finest example to showcase the spirit of National Integration.
- There will be no democracy without National Integration.
- Integrity is when people unite by will and wish. Integrity is not called when people forced to unite.
- National Integration in India played a dynamic role at the time of Independence and freedom.
- Every year, festivals remind everyone about National Integration.
- In simple terms, National Integration is a process of common identity and harmony in every citizen.
- It is celebrated from the 19th of November to the 25th of November every year.
- The main aim of National Integration is to raise awareness about unity and democracy among the public.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on National Integration for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- National Integration is the feeling of becoming oneness among everyone in a country.
- Casteism, global terrorism, and communalism are ]significant challenges and threats to the Nation’s National Integration.
- National Integration offers an equal platform in terms of cultural, social, and economic development.
- Many anti-social programs are trying to destroy the National Integration in India.
- Everyone in India should unite together to fight against such anti-social elements.
- National Integration is one of the most crucial aspects that safeguards the Nation wholly.
- India’s freedom fighters united to fight against the British Empire to get freedom.
- National Integration helps the Nation in the formation of strong.
- It also supports the development of the Nation’s people.
- India’s freedom fighters proved that ‘there is more power in unity than division
Set 3 – 10 Lines on National Integration for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Social equality is the best weapon to fight against the threats and challenges of National Integration.
- National Integration depends on some particular ideas, thoughts, values, morals, and beliefs of the Nation.
- Maintaining unity in the Nation is essential.
- National Integration is essential for a Nation to build strong.
- National Integration helps in stabilizing democracy, increasing economic growth, and developing the Nation.
- The Nation remains safe and peaceful as long as there are mutual unity and integrity among the public and government.
- All the countries need to consider that this earth is their home by maintaining affection towards everyone.
- National Integration provides everyone the responsibility of working for the Nation honestly.
- It helps in removing boundaries such as culture, religion, language, caste, and many more.
- The feeling of nationalism helps the Nation to build strong.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on National Integration
What is the meaning of National Integration?
It is defined as the bond between people irrespective of their culture, languages, religion, caste, and gender. Also, it is a feeling of social unity under society in the Nation.
Why is National Integration important?
It helps in stabilizing democracy, improving economic growth, and develops the Nation. It also provides everyone all rights and duties.
How can we promote National Integration?
- Economic unity
- Emotional unity
- Political Integration
- Social Unity
- National language
What are the factors that affect National Integration in India?
Some of the factors that affect National Integration in India are:
- Social disparity
- Economic inequalities
- Linguistic fanaticism
- Global terrorism