Wedding Slogans: Wedding is a special ceremony for us that marks the union of two people, preferably two hearts. There is a wide range of traditions in various weddings in various countries, religions, cultures and ethnicities. While some weddings involve ring exchanges, some others are much grander.
The couple exchanges wedding vows, and there are gifts showered on them. In each different culture of the wedding, there is a unique garment that is worn by both bride and groom. There is a person of authority that marries the couple by a form of symbolic item, like sindoor or rings.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Wedding in English
A wedding, or nuptials as called by many, may often include music, dance, prayers by the participants. Indian weddings are full of glamour and grandeur. There is a large feast held by both the bride’s family and groom’s.
In today’s generation, many think of marriage as bondage, when, in reality, it is a life long friendship. Slogans and catchphrases can look forward to changing this notion.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Wedding
- Finding true love is a huge deal, and when you find the one, there is no looking back; taking the path of a wedding is not too difficult then.
- Wedding is taking on a lifelong friendship where the path is full of love, fights, and adoration.
- Let’s take a shot when your friends tie the knot. A wedding is a grand affair to be remembered forever.
- Search for something borrowed, search for something blue; but only when your search for love is no more due.
- Wedding is an event that will only last for a day, but the memories will be engraved on your soul forever.
- For your dream wedding every detail matters. It is an exceptional experience.
- All the love stories in this world are beautiful, but who said yours could not be unique? It is an extraordinary event.
- The memories of your big day get tattooed onto your soul forever. Be ready to utter those vows.
- Each camera on your big day captures the moment you say “I do”. The moment is an adored one.
- For a wedding to be extraordinary, it needs to be planned and organized; it does not happen in a day.
- Your matrimony day will be a successful one only when you handle all the stress well. It is all about you.
- Lift your big day with elegance. Planning a perfect wedding is a summation of planning and presenting.
- From this monumental day, you will not walk alone anymore. The narrow path will be taken by the two of you together.
- Don’t be scared to get hitched; it can be possible without any hitches.
- The journey of life will be comfortable when you hit the road with a partner.
Frequently Asked Questions on Wedding Slogans
What are the various themes that I can do for my wedding?
There are so many themes for you to choose from. You can go all the way with a romantic theme, by having soft fairy lights, floral decorations, probably a flower wall too. Your wedding inspirations can be drawn from past all well. Take a vintage theme and choose wooden seats, doors, choose some antique décor. If you are a quirky couple, then choose a theme which is whimsical by a mix and match design. Go for multicoloured balloons, or streamers and distinctive chair designs.
What are the various customs and rituals at a wedding?
The customs and rituals vary from one religion to the other. In the case of a Muslim wedding, the approval of almighty is a crucial factor, the Mehendi ceremony, chooda ceremony are exclusive to the Sikh weddings. In the case of Hindu weddings, the sindoor is a unique factor.
What are the dresses worn at various weddings in India?
In weddings of Maharashtra, the brides wear a traditional saree, called nauvari, while the traditional saree at weddings in Bengal is Benarasi. Both the Maharashtrian and Bengali grooms wear dhoti and kurtas. In the case of Sikh weddings, there is traditional kameez and lehenga. Brides of catholic weddings wear dresses.
Are there any different food customs in weddings?
This tradition varies from country to country. In Mexican weddings, the menu has more of proteins, like chicken or beef. In the case of Indian weddings, there is a wide variation according to regions, but there is an elaborate menu from starters to desserts. The English customs have a mandatory wedding cake, while the Scottish celebrate with champagne.