Slogans on World Peace: World peace is a concept which embraces the idea where the world would be in a state of happiness, restfulness and freedom. It is a concept which looks for a world co-operation without the existence of any form of violence. This concept generalizes every culture or ethnicity or race.
Every year the date of 21st September is dedicated to world peace. The United Nations have been continuously working for a state of world peace, along with five other nations, China France, Russia, United Kingdom, and the United States, working under the name of Security Council.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on World Peace in English
There are various theories which have propounded the concept of world peace. Marxism, Democratic Peace Theory, Capitalism Peace Theory are some among the well-known. They are altogether very different viewpoints but have the same goal.
Slogans are memorable one-liners that help in broadcasting a belief. World Peace is one such concept that requires attention in this era of struggle for space. All the nations are in dire need of peace.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on World Peace
1. When we can drop names, why look forward to dropping bombs? The world needs peace.
2. Instead of giving trouble, lend a helping hand to the ones in trouble, to the ones who are lost, or have fallen.
3. War is costly, but peace comes at a much lower cost. Peace only needs some motivation and love.
4. a warrior who walks on the paths of peace and not fighting. The world needs more rest.
5. This year lets pledge to walk on a road that leads to peace and calm and let the road of war be.
6. Every culture, every faith has something to be loved for. It only needs a person to view that.
7. Peace will be victorious, but war is always disastrous. Let us promise to make this world a better place to stay in.
8. Love conquers the world, not arms. With hatred, there is always violence, but peace and love walk hand in hand.
9. If we work for peace today, we will be happy tomorrow, with not much sorrow. Forsake the arms and work for world peace.
10. If we make peace as a resolution, then we are giving the society a better solution. No one needs hatred, but everyone needs love.
11. If we skip war today and look for peace, then tomorrow the world will be a dream to live in.
12. The world should be a comfortable place to live in, without any constant fighting. Let us not make it a war zone than it already is.
13. What we seek should be preached by us first. If we ask for peace in the world, then we should begin practising ourselves.
14. We can bring composure to the world by a smile, and by anger, we can only bring war. It is in our hands what we would like to give.
15. The nation can be unified when we ask with a smile on our face, not with guns in our hands.
Frequently Asked Questions on World Peace Slogans
How can we achieve world peace?
The world will be at peace when we, the people, are in peace with ourselves. The attainment of inner peace is the most crucial element. Another way by which we can attain peace is by showing some acts of kindness, some selfless acts, acts which do not benefit oneself in any form. Being prejudiced to any idea or belief also comes in the way of achieving world peace, which we should let go.
What is meant by Mission World Peace?
Mission World Peace is a movement which looks forward to bring the entire world under the umbrella of peace. It believes in the world is a single-family. It is an idea preached by a group of people who have similar ways of thinking.
What does a world without peace look like?
A world without peace is like a constant battleground. The living examples of it are Kashmir or Nigeria, where the people are in a constant war with either one another, or with the state. Such a situation largely demoralizes the country itself and also other nations.
What is the need for world peace?
The answer to this is straightforward. Any form of positive activity, like the flourishing economy, boost to morale, flourishing art and culture is only possible when the environment is peaceful. In such an atmosphere, nothing but feelings of friendship and love will prevail. In such an environment, all the nations would be unified.