Slogans on World no Tobacco Day: The annual campaign day to raise awareness on the adverse effects of Tobacco consumption is observed on the 31st day of May. This day is given the name of World No Tobacco Day (WNTD) and was first created by the members of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1987.
“World no Tobacco Day – 31st May”
This campaign is one of the eight major global health campaigns and the World, No Tobacco Day event, encourages everyone to abstain from tobacco consumption in all forms, at least for 24 hours. The World No Tobacco Day campaigns serve as a call to action initiative, advocating the practical policies to reduce tobacco consumption by engaging stakeholders across several sectors with the same motive of tobacco usage control.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans On World No Tobacco Day In English
There are several ways in which people’s health is affected by getting direct or indirect exposure to tobacco. Health issues that are caused because of tobacco are lung cancer, tuberculosis, chronic respiratory diseases, and other than these, the environment (air) also gets polluted because of smoking.
The World No Tobacco Day is observed in several countries across the world, and the common goals of this campaign are the following:
- To raise consciousness about the danger posed to first-hand and second-hand tobacco intake.
- To provide statistical proves of the illnesses and death globally caused due to tobacco consumption which will help individuals realize the magnitude of the harm, this habit can cause them.
- To make people realize the feasible measures and actions, they can actively take to reduce the risk of health issues caused by tobacco.
Unique And Catchy Slogans on World No Tobacco Day
The Anti Tobacco Consumption Slogans will encourage people to quit smoking and abstain from tobacco intake. Slogans help in creating an impact, and if this impact in made on the minds of individuals, then it will convince them to take a step towards the greater good.
As it is said, before quitting smoking, one must take the decision that they want to quit smoking, and through slogans, we can help them realize the benefits of taking this positive decision.
Following are ten slogans acknowledging the benefits of quitting of tobacco intake, and these slogans might be useful for several campaigns held on World No Tobacco Day –
- Are you burning tobacco, or is it burning you?
- A cigarette or a pipe for puffing tobacco has fired at one end and has a fool at the other end.
- You might think cigarettes make you cool, but it’s killing you, fools!
- Stop being a wacko and quit tobacco.
- This is no lie; if you keep smoking, then you’ll die.
- The world is one’s oyster, but you are mistaking it to be an ashtray. Stop smoking tobacco today!
- Just like you crush that cigarette butt, life will crush you if you don’t stop smoking.
- Every single day about 1300 people quit smoking – by dying.
- Quit tobacco today or else look at your future go in smoke.
- Cancer is certainly no joke, so quit that smoke.