Slogans on World Hypertension Day in English: The World Hypertension League first initiated what now we celebrate as World Hypertension Day. This organization of the World Hypertension League, in the year of 2005, dedicated the day of 14th May as the World Hypertension Day. Following ae the 5 Slogans in English about World Hypertension Day.
“World Hypertension Day – 17th May”
Although since the year 2006, the organization dedicated the 17th of May as World Hypertension Day. To spread awareness and reach out to people with the kind of importance the day has, the organization had been taking up different themes.
The World Hypertension League for many years had set the theme of the World Hypertension Day as ‘Know Your Numbers.’ In hospitals, offices, and other public places, often free blood pressure checking camps are set up. Here, doctors check the blood pressure of the patients and advise them on things to do to avoid blood pressure.
World Hypertension Day Theme is – Measure Your Blood Pressure Accurately, Control It, Live Longer
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans On World Hypertension Day History and Significance
The event of World Hypertension Day has since the year 2005 has become a yearly event. In today’s society, people consider the disease of Hypertension as a modern pandemic. To make sure people knew about this disease, the WHL promoted the disease.
World Hypertension Day has had various themes each year. Not only did this help the public inculcate awareness about this disease, but also prevented oneself from the pain the disease inflicted. Since then, the day has marked a new beginning, as people now know the disease’s probable symptoms.
World Hypertension Day did not just aim at warning people about how monstrously the disease is. It had other intentions as well. For a long time, people had been avoiding the symptoms. One of the main propaganda of this awareness was to imbibe the utmost knowledge to the public. The awareness discussed everything about the disease, starting from symptoms to methodologies and medications to eradicate it.
Unique and Catchy Slogans On World Hypertension Day
It encouraged people worldwide to check their blood pressure at the convenience of their own houses. A number of recent reports suggest the convenience, comfort, and precision of blood pressure using home remedies. This day also marks the importance of how essential it becomes for people to keep track of their blood pressure on an annual basis.
In accordance with the subhead, the following are 10 slogans for world Hypertension day.
- Eating healthy and exercising every day would keep Hypertension under the bay.
- Give your undivided attention to the disease that comes without any symptoms.
- You might feel clear still make it a point to get your BP checked twice a year.
- The disease comes without prior information, so be alert for high blood pressure.
- Good health would bring you better wealth and prosperity.
- A healthy diet and a healthy heartbeat go hand in hand.
- Keep yourself at a distance from tension in order to avoid Hypertension.
- Wash your heart clean from bad intentions; laugh out loud to avoid Hypertension.
- Dying early isn’t wise; thus, check your BP regularly.
- A Silent killer for a human being is equal to Hypertension.