Slogans on Soldiers: When Lal Bahadur Shastri coined the phrase ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan,’ he upheld the soldiers’ value and integrity in our country. Soldiers are a crucial part of our country; it is due to their presence that we, the general public, can sleep peacefully at night.
Countries like India, the United States of America, and China have the most considerable soldiers’ troop. They form the main force of defense for the country, and in any conflict, small or large, they jump in to save the skin of the others.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Soldiers in English
The soldiers of any country perform essential duties and provide services to the country. They offer rescue missions in case of any disasters or mishaps, and one of their most important services offered is border security.
A soldier sacrifices several things, including his life for the nation. With slogans and phrases, we pay tribute to eminent personalities. Soldiers of our country are nothing less than heroes, and we must show respect to them.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Soldiers
1. When we sleep peacefully in our beds, it is a soldier who lays his life down to make it happen-pride for India’s martyrs.
2. The country is a mother who is kind but fierce too. She never forgets the sacrifice of her children in the borders.
3. A soldier keeps our country safe and protected with his hard work and dedication.
4. In our country, a farmer and a soldier hold similar respect. One feeds the nation, and one guards the nation.
5. Open your soul, and you will be able to hear the voice of your motherland, calling you. Join the Army to safeguard it.
6. It is up to us if we want to die as a hero, as a soldier for the country. There is no more tremendous respect than sacrificing our self for the motherland.
7. A loyal soldier will never think twice before taking a bullet to the chest for his country. He lives not for himself but his country.
8. Our nation will not survive if we keep thinking of ourselves first. It is time to be a soldier and serve her.
9. The life of a soldier is full of duties that can be compared to a mountain. His life is doubled with pride and dignity.
10. Our nation and our integrity can be safe only if there are brave soldiers to protect us.
11. The life of a soldier in full of honor, the work is full of courage. His heart and mind are full of commitment.
12. For a soldier, there is no mission that can be too difficult. His duty always comes before his life.
13. There is no more excellent sacrifice than what is given by a soldier for his country, his life.
14. We should uphold our soldiers’ pride, and only then can the spirit of freedom genuinely survive.
15. A real soldier does not make his duty to the country a mere job. For him, it is a life of adventure. He looks forward and makes peace with both life and death.
Frequently Asked Questions on Slogans for Soldiers
What is the eligibility for a person to become a soldier in India?
The position of a soldier in any country is an elite one. In India, there are several eligibility criteria to become a soldier, which is accompanied by numerous difficult tests. There are minimal educational qualifications required, which is usually the matric level. Age-related criteria are averaging between 16-25 years. There are physical parameters set which vary according to geographical regions.
What are the physical fitness tests that a soldier goes through?
For getting selected as a soldier, any individual must go through harsh and rigorous physical fitness tests. There are runs for several kilometers, pull-ups, chin-ups. The vigorous nature of these tests varies according to the position applied for. After a selection through all these, there is a critical measurement for the height, weight, and chest of a person-the category for these changes concerning various geographical regions.
What are the various types of medals and awards in the Indian Army?
Various types of gallantry awards and medals are offered in the Indian Army. Every award is prestigious. There are awards like Vayusena Medal, Nausena Medal, YudhSeva Medal, VishishtSeva Medal, etc. There are wartime gallantry awards like the ParamVir Chakra, Mahavir Chakra when a soldier passes away on duty. There are peacetime gallantry awards like Ashok Chakra, Kirti Chakra.