Slogans on Planting Trees: Trees a rich natural resource, that exists on the Earth’s surface in various forms, like shrubs, plants and even huge forests. These are a quite dynamic form of resources that are exploited in every aspect. The paper which we use comes from wood pulp, the furniture in our houses come from timber.
Trees also provide us with food that we enjoy, and in the present times, these resources are also exploited for building and agricultural purposes. Large quantities of trees are chopped down to make ways for urbanites which leads to over-exploitation more than often.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Planting Trees in English
The trees help in binding the rich topsoil and preserves it against erosion. They provide fruits for the birds, act as a shelter for many microorganisms, and also help in increasing the fertility of the soil. The threat to air pollution can be reduced by planting trees.
The over-exploitation of trees is diminishing their numbers, and it is clear that conservation on an urgent basis is exceptionally crucial. Interesting catchphrases can serve this purpose.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Planting Trees
1. The trees should be left as they are, healthy and wild. What is the need to tame them down and cut their roots?
2. The world needs a hug. Nature is in threat, and we should pledge to help it by planting more trees.
3. The trees are getting rare; it is our duty to give them proper care. Plant a tree today to live better tomorrow.
4. The trees that nature has given us are falling victim to our greed. What we must do is encourage tree plantation.
5. We can keep the doomsday away by planting trees more often.
6. There will be no pain when we plant trees. By this act, what we are ensuring is more fertile soil, more rain in future.
7. The trees give us oxygen, which is our survival kit. Do you think we will be safe if we chop trees down? Lend a hand, and plant a tree.
8. When you plant a tree today, you give some assurance to the next generation. Save trees, and plant a seed today.
9. The journey from barren soil to lush trees has never been comfortable. The journey back which we are taking will be more challenging. Stop deforestation, and start a plantation.
10. The unnecessary chopping of trees is a sign of our uncontrollable greed. It is time to give a return gift to nature by supporting tree plantation.
11. Let us take a tiny step away from the devastation. By planting trees, we give the necessary care to our mother earth.
12. A pollution free earth is a dream for many. But how will we achieve it if we chop trees down instead of planting?
13. The world we leave behind for the next generations is in our hand. The decision is on us if we give a barren land or a lush green one.
14. Plant a tree today and make the world better tomorrow. A tree planted by every child is a bold step for a green future.
15. Every tree planted today will produce a vast forest tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions on Planting Trees Slogans
What is the importance of tree plantation?
Trees are a source of oxygen for humans, and they also make the primary level in a food chain. If the primary level collapses, the entire food chain will break down quickly. The trees also help in combating the increasing levels of air pollution. The roots of trees will help to bind the soil and preserving it. So planting trees is crucial for the environment.
How does tree plantation help in water conservation?
The relationship between tree plantation and water conservation is indirect—the tree roots help in compacting the soil. The soil can then store more significant quantities of water in it, which increases the volume of groundwater potential in any region. If soil erosion in any region is reduced, so does the chances of run-off. Water losses are massive in case of a run-off, which comes down if there are a large number of trees present in an area.
What is the effect of agriculture on tree plantation?
The effect of agriculture is somewhat negative, as, with sizeable agricultural land demands, more trees are chopped down. But when social forestry and agroforestry is maintained, then agriculture supports tree plantation, which is a positive effect. But the ratio between positives and negatives is highly imbalanced, and the adverse effects are more. Trees are rarely planted along with agriculture practices.