Slogans on Haritha Haram: Telangana Ku Haritha Haram, known as Haritha Haram, is a wide-scale tree-planting action plan implemented by the govt. Of Telangana to enlarge the extent of tree cover within the state from 24% to 33%.
The program was started by Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao on 3 July 2015. It’s among the Telangana Flagship programs to rejuvenate degraded forests, protecting them from threats like smuggling, invasion, burning, and grazing.
It utilized intensive soil and moisture conservation measures supported a watershed approach. Within the areas outside the prevailing forest, massive planting activities were to be conducted in a number of areas.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Haritha Haram in English
The National Forest Policy of India mandates the lowest of 33% of the entire geographic area under forest cover to take care of environmental stability and ecological balance, which is significant for all life-forms’ sustenance, be it human, animal or plants.
Therefore we must all realize the immediate need to plant and save trees. Knowingly or unknowingly, we have already caused a lot of damage to the environment, and it is now time to undo the damage.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Haritha Haram
1. Planting trees means saving our own lives; it provides us with fresh oxygen
2. A deceased person has no use of a tree; however, you are living; therefore, think before you act
3. you want a fit body with a healthy soul, then you definitely must make saving and planting trees your goal.
4. Make a tree your most reliable friend; it only gives without asking for anything in return
5. Next time you want to chop a tree, be aware of where will you get your fresh air?
6. The sun could be your greatest enemy; plant trees so that you are protected from the harmful rays of the sun
7. For each tree that you plant, you bring the climate temperature to a slant
8. It is time to end our greed, and time to start planting trees for our need
9. If you plant a tree each day, you will be able to keep floods and global warming away
10. People can survive without friends but not without trees; therefore, begin planting trees
11. Trees are the reservoir of greenery, and greenery is the source of joy
12. The only way of getting free of that summer heat is to plant more and more tress
13. Plants have life just like us, so plant them, save them and take care of them
14. The perfect gift you can give a loved one is a seed to plant
15. To live in an environment disease-free, plant more trees
Frequently Asked Questions on Slogans on Haritha Haram
What are the benefits of planting trees?
Plants play an essential role in adding a pleasant and healthy life on our lovely earth. They have more than one part in enriching the breathing lives on earth. Trees perform their roles during the lifetime of humans, animals, and other co-dependent plants.
They contribute the most towards maintaining a healthy and balanced ecosystem. Their primary role is to provide fresh oxygen, and they also act as food sources. Therefore it becomes essential to protect and save trees. Apart from these, they also act as cool shade, have medicinal values, and can be used to make tools.
How are we helping our future generation by planting trees?
It is upon us to save trees so that our next generations can enjoy the benefits that we have. Since it does not take much to save trees, we need to water the trees and plants properly and avoid deforestation. If we do only so little will provide a cleaner environment for the coming generations.
It is upon us to make the earth a safer place for the coming generation to breathe. Without proper oxygen and clean air, a lot of health problems can arise in the coming generations, like lung diseases, asthma, respiratory diseases, etc.
What is the implementation plan in Haritha Haram?
Specific tasks and responsibilities are allocated to different committees to guarantee the program’s implementation in a well-designed system. These committees do routine field examinations and monitor the ongoing plantation and nursery works.
The committees are the State Level Steering Committee and the District Level Monitoring and Co-ordination Committee. At the village level, Haritha Rakshana Committees were established to monitor the program under the Chairmanship of Gram Sarpanch. The seedlings are monitored through geo-tagging. The Forest Department posts survival percentage specifications in the Department.