Slogans on Female Foeticide: Female foeticide is the denial of a girl child after a sex determination test from the uterus. The girl child is destroyed before birth to satisfy the dreams of old family members of getting a boy baby first. All the process went under familial obligation, especially by husband or in-laws.
The common reason behind abortion becomes an unplanned pregnancy; though, female foeticide becomes planned by the families. It is the age-old practice to kill rejected girl child ever in Indian society.
Society believes that sons are the solution to continue their family genealogy; nevertheless, they do not understand the simplest thing that daughters are reasons to give birth to a new entity in the world, not sons.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Female Foeticide in English
Slogans are a different approach for learning new topics. Female Foeticide is an essential concept that everyone should be aware of; we provide you with some slogans on Female Foeticide and its negative effects. These memorable lines are a meaningful way of inspiring people and bringing about a positive change.
The following are fifteen slogans dedicated to spreading awareness about Female Foeticide and its effects. These slogans are adequate to impact society positively.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Female Foeticide
1. A baby girl also needs to endure; she is not less than a marvel in life.
2. Please do not act wild, save girl child. You know, just like water, what our society needs most is a girl.
3. Abortion is not usual, save the baby girl, and treat her with care.
4. Abortion is not excellent; you will have to repay its worth. Save Girl Child.
5. You always need a mom, sibling, and a lover, then why do you bring your daughter’s life at the end.
6. Killing her is a horrendous act; you will pay its price. Save girl child!
7. Please don’t kill her but celebrate her birth; she will bring you paradise on earth.
8. Killing a baby daughter is a crime; do not stop their life before it starts.
9. A baby girl with her adorable smile can make you forget your anxiety for a while.
10. Save daughter child, save tomorrow, save a daughter to save tomorrow,
11. save daughter child, save forthcoming generations, save girls, save life on the planet.
12. Girls are supporting; they are the reason why babies are born.
13. Daughters are the reason why new generations are born. We must save them! Girls are our pride!
14. If we kill daughters, then, who will give birth to the next generations? Please save them.
15. Girls are a beautiful creature of God, save them. If we kill the girl child, there will be no girls left in future.
Frequently Asked Questions on Female Foeticide Slogans
Discuss broadly about female foeticide.
Women who constitute half a person’s population are discriminated, harassed and exploited regardless of the country to which they belong, unmindful of the faith which they profess and oblivious of the timeframe during which they live. Everywhere women are confronted with many challenges.
Female foeticide is probably one among the worst sorts of violence against women where a lady doesn’t get her most fundamental right, i.e. “the right to life”. The killing of the feminine child has been a particular characteristic of Indian society under the rule of patriarchy since ancient days.
How has technology made female foeticide easier?
With sufficient availability and extensive supply of such sophisticated sex determination techniques within the health institutions and clinics, there are many incidences of female foeticide surfacing and hence assuming an alarming proportion across the country at present. It seems that the sex determination test resulting in the identification of the sex of the unborn child has made the practice of killing the feminine child unnoticed and more comfortable than before.
How is sex ratio and female foeticide co-related?
The practice of the phenomenon of female foeticide in India has immensely contributed to gender inequality. The kid sex ratio had dropped from 945 girls (0 – 6 yrs) per 1000 boys (0 – 6 yrs) in 1991 to 927 girls per 1000 boys in 2001 to 914 girls per 1000 boys in 2011. Female foeticide in 21st century India may be the biggest challenge against the laws of the land generally and women’s empowerment especially.
Eradication of this practice is that the urgent need of the hour and thus becomes a real concern of every one among us. This paper portrays the condition of female foeticide and mentions how it associated with other significant issues, i.e. child sex ratio and gender inequality.