Slogans on Eye Donation: One of the most vital organs in a human body are the eyes, and today, as many as 15 million people suffer from eye-related issues. If a person signs up for giving away his or her eye after death, then this process is eye donation. It is a very prestigious thing that one can do.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
In today’s time, many individuals require eye transplantations. There is corneal blindness, that is damage to the front surface of the eye, that can be treated. There are several ways in which eyes can be preserved, especially in an eye bank.
Slogans on Eye Donation in English
Some myths and superstitions surround the concept of eye donation. Some have a religious origin, while some ideas are due to misconceptions and ignorance. Catchphrases are the best ways to break these myths.
To raise awareness, there have already been many celebrities who have signed up for eye donation. Renowned names like Zakir Hussain, Amitabh Bachhan, Aishwarya Rai are among those well known. We should take the cue already and follow their footsteps.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Eye Donation
1. When a person is in the dark, you can help save him by giving your eyes. God has given us a beautiful sight, let us share it.
2. The gift of vision is the best that you can give to humanity. Donate your eyes when you can.
3. We can always spread some love; by sharing smiles when we live, and by giving our sight when we are gone.
4. Let a person be thankful to live and to you by giving your eyes. You will be giving him a second chance.
5. There is no price to pay for donating your eye, but it makes you a priceless human being to another person.
6. You can do good to two people by pledging to donate your eyes. Live on even when you are gone.
7. Someone can see through your eyes and enjoy the beauty of life. Share your vision.
8. Our eyes never die; we can make it immortal by sharing it with others. Share the legacy of sight.
9. It is priceless to donate our eyes. If we donate our eye, we do not let a person die.
10. Help another human to fulfil their dreams and ambitions. Donating our eyes come without any cost.
11. Help someone see the light; nature is a beautiful sight. Be the change by eye donation.
12. Be a source of light to the blind eyes, make the lives bright of those in the dark.
13. Eyes can be a valuable and precious gift that helps us see the beauty of nature when we are alive, and when we are gone, we can give them to someone in need.
14. This September 8, let us pledge to make the world a better place; let us sign up to donate our eyes in our absence.
15. Did you know that you have no age limit for donating your eye? Be an eye donor today, and help someone see the future tomorrow.
Frequently Asked Questions on Eye Donation Slogans
Is the choice of eye donation voluntary?
Eye donation is a form of charity, so yes, it is a voluntary act. You can choose to donate your eye for the societal benefit. Either you can choose to donate, or it is up to your kin to sanction the donation after you pass away.
What are the myths surrounding eye donation?
Many myths have originated from religious sources, like that of face disfiguration in next life if we donate our eyes in this life or that of complete blindness in next birth. There are some myths too that have resulted from ignorance. It is often believed that if you ever had an eye disease, you cannot donate your eyes. This is entirely false, and if your eye disease has been treated, then you can indeed sign up for donation.
What is a cornea, and what causes its opacity?
Before the blackish part of the eye, there is a clear, transparent layer, which acts as a protective layer is a cornea. The eye can focus with the help of it. The opacity to the cornea is caused due to injuries, infections and also due to heredity. Improper care after surgeries is also a cause.
Who is not eligible for eye donation?
If anyone dies due to unknown causes, or if anyone suffers death due to diseases like AIDS, rabies then they are not eligible. These are highly infectious diseases.