Slogans on Birthday: The term birthday can be defined as the anniversary of the birth of a person or any institution. People all over the world coming from various backgrounds celebrate birthdays with birthday cakes, gifts, parties, or a rite of passage.
Birthdays are special occasions. When we celebrate someone’s birthday, we are not only celebrating that person’s life but also how much the person has grown as an individual. Birthdays are unique as they make a person feel special and connect with all his loved ones. The celebration of one’s birthday is a momentous and important occasion that should not be understated.
If you are really not into parties here is our list of All Age Groups Birthday Ideas to celebrate on your special Ocassion.
Slogans on Birthday in English
Slogans are one-liners that intend to educate the targeted audience about the topic. Birthday is the day a person was born, and every year it is celebrated to the person’s life and how far they have come. Here we are providing fifteen slogans to raise awareness among people about birthdays and their importance.
These slogans will be appropriate and informative in positively influencing its readers about the topic.
15 Unique And Catchy Slogans on Birthday
1. Birthdays are a special occasion irrespective of what your age is. Don’t consider yourself to be one year older but now you are one year better and wiser.
2. Birthdays are special days for not only you but also your near and dear ones, bringing everyone together. Your birthday is not what makes you unique, and it’s you who makes you special.
3. Statistics show that the most common date for a birthday is October 5th and the least common is May 22nd.
4. With every birthday you grow and are one step ahead in finding yourself. Age is just a number, but you become a year wiser now.
5. August is the month in which most people celebrate their birthday – more than any other month (about 9% of all people). July and September are the other two months with high rates of birthdays.
6. Your birthday gives you the reason to eat more food and stuff your face with more cake. Make the most of your day.
7. Anne Frank’s world-famous journal was given to her on her thirteenth birthday.
8. When a person’s age and their birth date is the same, that birthday is known as the person’s golden birthday.
9. Your birthday is the day of starting afresh and starting a new year, keeping in mind all the lessons that you learned last year.
10. You make each day special by being you. You touch lives every day by bringing joy into people live. Your birthday is a day to celebrate you.
11. In the end, how many birthdays you celebrated won’t count but how much you learnt throughout those years is what will matter.
12. In India, – September 14th – the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India, is celebrated as Children’s Day.
13. This birthday enjoys your day with your near and dear ones. You fought through everything that life put you through and grew from it. You deserve a little celebration.
14. You birthday embarks the beginning of a new journey and new chapter in your life. Live it to the fullest and make it count.
15. May your day be unique and your day turns out to be as impressive as you are.
Frequently Asked Questions on Birthday Slogans
Why do we celebrate birthdays?
It is a pagan tradition of celebrating the date of your birthday. Pagans believed that evil spirits lurked on the days of significant changes – like the days on which a person turns a year older. The ancient Greeks believed that each individual had a spirit that visited him or her on their birthday.
Why do Jehovah’s believe in not celebrating their birthdays?
Practicing Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the celebration of birthdays displeases God; hence they choose not to celebrate their birthdays. Even though the Holy Bible does not explicitly forbid from celebrating birthdays, the reasoning lies in biblical ideas.
State some exciting facts about birthdays?
Here are some interesting facts about birthdays.
- More computing power is used in the cards that play a song when you open them than it was used to send a man to the moon.
- William Shakespeare passed away on his 52nd birthday on April 23rd, 1616.
- Paul McCartney’s birth certificate is believed to be the world’s most expensive birth certificate as it was auctioned in March 1997 and sold for rupees US $84,146.
- September 5th is celebrated as teacher’s day in India – on the occasion of the birthday of former President of India Dr SaverapalliRadhakrishnan.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.