Save Forest Slogans: A forest is a rich natural resource that is exploited for our everyday purposes. The paper that we use is made from wood pulp, the furniture that decorates our home is made from the timber, and the forests also provide us with a large quantity of food that we eat.
Forests are dynamic, and they respond equally to exterior influences. These resources are over-exploited more than often, primarily when they are used as wood or cleared for building and agricultural purposes. They are often used for flooring purposes and also provide shelter to many mammals and micro-organisms.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Save Forest in English
Forests help in conserving the rich topsoil against erosion, and the dead organic matter from the trees form rich humus, increasing the fertility of the soil. This rich resource reduces much of the atmospheric pollution.
It is very much clear how important it is to protect this rich resource. Slogans help in promoting an idea or a campaign. Saving trees is such an important issue that requires immediate action.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Save Forest
- The trees provide us with oxygen; they provide us with the very source of our lives. Let us not ruin that at the very least.
- It is within each of us to be like a tree. The connection with the roots, staying grounded and bending before breaking.
- It is us who cuts down trees for our benefit. Then shouldn’t we think twice before complaining about the rising heat?
- What the forests need from us is a hug, not a bug that only lives to feast on it. Plant a tree today.
- The earth was a barren land before nature gifted us with trees. Without forests, the infertile lands will come back to us. Are we ready for that?
- Over time we moved from a barren, uncultivable piece of land to lush green forests all around. Why take the reverse journey?
- When the forests need our care, we are making them rare. Stop the unnecessary chopping of trees.
- What we think is our need; in reality, it is our greed. Let us not make the forests a victim for our avarice.
- Deforestation is the primary step towards devastation. One tree a day will keep the doomsday away.
- In planting trees, there is no pain, but much more fertile soil, oxygen and abundance of rain. We stand together for our forests.
- Our next generation will grow as tall as conifers only when we plant more trees. Pledge to plant more trees.
- Every tree planted is an extra ray of hope for the next generations. We should stand tall like the forests itself for saving them.
- There is no better time to plant trees than now. A tree planted by each person is a promise to produce a forest tomorrow.
- If you want some fresh air, then do you think cutting trees is fair? Forests are the most generous gift of God. We should try to save it.
- Our world will one day be pollution-free if we promise to plant more trees. Live in peace with nature and stop chopping trees.
Frequently Asked Questions on Save Forest Slogans
What can we do to conserve the forest resources?
It is absolutely in our hands how can we conserve forest resources. The first step that we should take is making justified use of paper. Most times we use one side and throw it away when the other side is usable too. We can also vow to plant trees where the need is, and add a boost to the growth of forests.
Which forests are exploited most, and which ones least?
Among all the types of forests, it is the tropical forests that are exploited the most. They provide an array of resources, and it is easy to access as well. In India, the tropical deciduous forests are commercially exploited a lot as they provide sal, teak, etc. The Amazons are the most difficult forests to be exploited, as it has dense undergrowth and the variety of biodiversity here is the maximum.
Apart from trees, what else can be found in Indian forests?
The forests of India are home to a wide variety of species of flora and fauna. There are numerous types of birds like the Asian paradise flycatcher that can be found only in the forests of Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh. Indian forests are also home to spotted owls, exotic birds, various mammals. The Sundari trees are an exclusive collection of the mangroves in Bengal.