We have great pleasure in presenting HSSLive Plus Two English Textbook Questions and Answers, Chapters Summary in Malayalam, Chapter Wise Notes, SCERT English Guide Kerala, English Study Materials, English Textbook Activity Answers, English Course Book Answers, English Teachers Hand Book, English Textbook Kerala Syllabus PDF free download according to the latest syllabus prescribed by SCERT in the NCERT pattern under the activity-oriented grading pattern for class 12.
Kerala Plus Two English Textbook Questions and Answers, Notes, Chapters Summary HSSLive
- Chapter 1 The 3Ls of Empowerment (Speech)
- Chapter 2 Any Woman (Poem)
- Chapter 3 Matchbox (Story)
- Chapter 4 Horegallu (Anecdote)
- Chapter 1 Mending Wall (Poem)
- Chapter 2 Amigo Brothers (Story)
- Chapter 3 The Hour of Truth (One-act play)
- Chapter 1 A Three Wheeled Revolution (Interview)
- Chapter 2 Didi (Life Writing)
- Chapter 3 Stammer (Poem)
- Chapter 1 When a Sapling is Planted (Speech)
- Chapter 2 Rice (Poem)
- Chapter 3 Dangers of Drug Abuse (Essay)
- Chapter 1 Post Early for Christmas (One-act play)
- Chapter 2 This is Going to Hurt Just a Little Bit (Poem)
- Chapter 3 Crime and Punishment (Story)
Plus Two English Guide has been designed with a view to improve the skill of answering all types of questions quickly and precisely. Plus Two English material will boost your confidence in the subject and help you face examinations with ease.
Salient Features of Plus Two English Material
- A simple and brief summary of each lesson is given with its Malayalam translation.
- All the activities and questions given after each lesson have been fully answered.
- The answers are given immediately after the questions. Malayalam translation of the questions is also given.
- Besides the questions in the text, Exam oriented questions and their answers in the new pattern are given.
- Questions on grammar and discourse are also included in this guide.
We hope that HSSLive Plus Two English Study Material will help you improve your quality of learning as per the new grading system and to get an A+ grade in English. Suggestions for further improvement of this material are always appreciated.