Kerala Plus Two Computer Application Previous Year Question Paper March 2017 with Answers
|Category||Plus Two Previous Year Question Papers|
Time: 2½ Hours
Cool off time : 15 Minutes
General Instructions to Candidates
- There is a ‘cool off time’ of 15 minutes in addition to the writing time of 2½ hrs.
- You are not allowed to write your answers nor to discuss anything with others during the ‘cool off time’.
- Use the ‘cool off time’ to get familiar with the questions and to plan your answers.
- Read questions carefully before you answering.
- All questions are compulsory and the only internal choice is allowed.
- When you select a question, all the sub-questions must be answered from the same question itself.
- Calculations, figures, and graphs should be shown in the answer sheet itself.
- Malayalam version of the questions is also provided.
- Give equations wherever necessary.
- Electronic devices except non-programmable calculators are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
Which among the following is equivalent to the statement series b = a, a = a + 1?
a. b + = a
b. b = a + +
c. b = + + a
d. b + = a + b
A designed website has to be uploaded into a………to make it available to the internet users all over the world.
A 4G mobile network uses…………
d. None of these
Write the output of the following C++ code segment.
char S1  = “Computer”;
char S2 [ 15] = “Applications”;
strcp (S1, S2);
Answer anyone from 6 (a) or 6 (b).
a. Compare static and dynamic web pages.
b. Compare client-side scripting and server-side scripting languages.
Answer anyone from 7 (a) or 7 (b).
a. Amita wanted to get the name ‘www.smartproducts.com’ for her newly designed website. How it is possible?
b. Ajith created a website using the software ‘Joomla’. What is the peculiarity of this software and write any four advantages of using this software?
Is it possible to combine SELECT and PROJECT operations of relational algebra into a single statement? Explain with an example.
Write a short note on the Android operating system.
What is copyright? How does it differ from patent?
In RDBMS a relation contains 10 rows and 5 columns. What is the degree of relation?
Explain the different levels of data abstraction in DBMS.
is an SQL data type which is used to represent a variable-length string.
A statement in a loop forces the termination of that loop.
is a server that acts as a bridge between the merchant server and the bank server.
Write a C++ initialization statement to initialize an integer array name ‘MARK’ with the values 70, 80, 85, 90.
Write a C++ program to input 10 numbers into an integer array and find the sum of numbers which are an exact multiple of 5.
Explain two stream functions for input operation for example.
The structure of the table ‘EMPLOYEE’ is given below.
Write SQL statement for the following:
a. Insert record into the table.
b. Update DA with 60% basic pay.
c. Display the details of employees whose basic pay is greater than 20,000.
d. Rename the table EMPLOYEE to EMP DETAILS.
Write the complete HTML tag that links the text “PSC” to the website www.keralapsc.org.
Explain nesting of framesets with an example.
Every web browser has default colours to display text and hyperlink. How can we change this default color?
Write the HTML code to create the following table.
Answer anyone from 25(a) or 25(b).
a. Explain the importance of BPR in ERP implementation.
b. Selection of ERP package is very crucial in the implementation of an ERP system. Give a short note on any four popular ERP packages.
Develop a webpage to display the following screen:
“ Initialized formal arguments are called default arguments”. Using this concept write the function prototype and definition of a user-defined function Sum () which accepts two or three integer numbers and returns their sum.