Plus Two Computer Application Model Question Papers Paper 2 are part of Plus Two Computer Application Previous Year Question Papers and Answers. Here we have given Plus Two Computer Application Model Question Papers Paper 2.
|Category||Plus Two Previous Year Question Papers|
Plus Two Computer Application Model Question Papers Paper 2
Time: 2 Hours
Cool off time: 15 Minutes
Maximum: 60 Scores
- There is a ‘cool off time’ of 15 minutes in addition to the writing time of 2 hrs.
- Use the ‘cool off time’ to get familiar with the questions and to plan your answers.
- Read questions carefully before you answering.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Calculations, figures and graphs should be shown in the answer sheet itself.
- Malayalam version of the questions is also provied.
- Give equations wherever necessary.
- Electronic devices except non programmable calculators are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
Answer all questions from 1 to 5
In C+ + , the array index starts with
State whether the following statement is true or false:
A link from one section to another section of the same HTML document is known as external linking.
…………….protocol helps e-mail communication.
…………..is a fully integrated business management system.
Cyber terrorism is a type of cyber crime against…………………
Answer any nine questions from 6 to 16
Write any 3 attributes used in <BODY> tag.
There are two web pages in the class project created by Mathew. The second page should appear in the browser when clicked at a particular text in the first page. What do you call this feature? Name the tag and attribute needed for creating such a feature.
“CSS plays an important role in developing websites today”. Write the advantages of using CSS in websites?
Raju wishes to host a website for his family. What are the advantages that free web hosting companies provide?
How many distinct tuples and attributes are there in a relation with cardinality 22 and degree 7.
Create a table named Stock and apply table constraints to it.
What are the risks of ERP implementation?
“Non-local nature of cyber crime creates problems to the investigators”. Explain.
Discuss the different technologies that are used to enhance data communication features of GSM.
What is a GPS?
Answer any nine questions from 17 to 27
Write a C++ program to display n terms of the Fibonacci series.
Distinguish between switch and else if ladder statements.
Identify the built-in functions needed for following cases:
a. To convert the letter ‘c’ to ‘C’.
b. To check whether a given character is alphabet or not.
c. To combine strings “comp” and “uter” to make “computer”.
Explain any three stream functions for I/O operation.
What is the difference between <UL> tag and <0L> tag?
Create a web page that displays sum of numbers upto a given limit.
How data is organized in DBMS
List any five built-in functions of SQL.
“Awareness is the best way to protect ourselves in cyberspace”. Comment.
Normally a function has its prototype and definition.
a. Write the function prototyping of a user defined function Max ( ) which accepts two integer values and return the larger between them.
b. Write the definition of the Max ( ) function.
Answer any two questions from 28 to 30
Suggest some safety measures taken for using internet ?
Suppose you are browsing the website www.prdkerala.org. Explain hoVy the DNS resolves the IP address.
Explain the various functional units of Enterprise Resource Planning.
Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Variable x is a string. So string addition takes place as y is also treated as string.
- Background: This attribute sets an image as background for the documents body.
- Bgcolor: This attribute specifies a colour for the background of the document body.
- Text: This attribute specifies the colour of the text content in the page.
Link <A>, Href
It is a style sheet language used for describing the formatting of a document written in HTML. A CSS file allows us to separate HTML content from its style. The advantage of CSS is that we can reuse the same code for all the pages. This also reduces the size of the web page thereby providing faster downloads for web pages.
Free hosting provides web hosting service free of charge. Some free web hosting sites provide the facility to upload the files of our website in their server. Free web hosting services usually provide either their own subdomain or as a directory service for accessing our websites. Some free web hosting companies provide domain name registration services also.
Number of tuples = 22
Attributes = 7
CREATE TABLE Stock(code CHAR (2) PRIMARY KEY AUTO_
INCREMENT, name VARCHAR (25) NOT NULL,
purchase DATE, rate DECIMAL (10, 2), ay INT, UNIQUE (code, name));
- High cost: The cost of implementation and configuration of ERP software is high.
- Time consuming: The ERP implementation is performed in many phases, so it consumes much time.
- Requirement of additional trained staf: Trained staffs are needed to run ERP system.
- Operational and maintanance issue: The implementation process is a continuous process, so maintenance of an ERP system is very difficult.
An important aspect of cyber crime is its non-local character. A crime can occur in-jurisdictions separated by vast distances. That is, an attacker may operate from a country and attack a destination in some other country. So the investigating team and the judiciary of different countries . must keep hand in hand. Due to the anonymous nature of the Internet, it is possible for people to engage in a variety of criminal activities. People commit cyber crimes knowingly or unknowingly.
GPRS (General Packet Radio Services) is a packet oriented mobile data service on the 2G on GSM. EDGE (Enchanced Data rates for GSM Evolution) is three times faster than GPRS. It is used for voice communication as well as an internet connection.
Global Positioning System (GPS) is space based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to 4 or more GPS satellites.
# include <iostream>
Using namespace std;
int main( )
int num, sum = 0, dig;
cout<<“Enter a number”;
dig = num%10;
sum = sum + dig;
num = num/10;
cout<<“Sum of the digits of the input number = ”<<sum;
- Permits multiple branching.
- Evaluates conditions with equality operator only.
- Case constant must be an integer or a character type value.
- When no match is found, default statement is executed.
- break statement is required to exit from switch statement.
- More efficient when the same variable or expression is compared against a set of values for equality,
else if ladder:
- Permits multiple branching.
- Evaluates any relational or logical expression.
- Condition may include range of values and floating point constants.
- When no expression evaluates to True, else block is executed.
- Program control automatically goes out after the completion of a block.
- More flexible and versatile compared to . switch.
a. toupper ( )
b. isalpha ( )
c. strcat ( )
i. get ( ). It can accept a single character or multiple characters (string) through the keyboard. To accept a string, an array name and size are to be given as arguments.
eg., ch = cin.get(ch);
ii. getline ( ). It accepts a string through the keyboard. The delimiter will be Enter key, the number of characters or a specified character.
iii. write ( ). This function displays the string contained in the argument.
eg., char str [ 10] = “hello”;
Answer 21. We can create an unordered list with the tag pair<UL> and </UL>. Each item in the list is presented by using the tag pair <LI> and </LI>. HTML provides the tag pair <OL> and </OL> to create an ordered list. The items in the ordered list are presents by <LI> tag in <OL> element.
var sum = 0, i, I;
for (i = 1; i<=l; i+ + )
sum + = i;
document.frmSum. txtSum.value = sum;
<FORM Name = “frmSum”>
Enter the limit
<INPUTType = “text” Name = “txtLimit”> <BR> <BR>
Sum of Numbers
<INPUTType = “text” Name = “txtSum”>
<INPUT Type = “button” Value = “Show”
onClick = “sumLimit()”>
Number: They include integers, floating point numbers and signed numbers.
Strings: A string is a combination of characters, numbers or symbols enclosed within double quotes.
Boolean: A boolean data can be either True or False ( without double quates).
Data is organized as fields, records and files.
Fields: A field is the smallest unit of stored data. Each field consists of data of a specific type, eg., Name, Marks.
Record: A record is a collection of related fields.
File: A file is a collection of all occurrence of same type of records.
SUM(): Total of the values in the column.
AVG ( ): Average of the values in the column.
MIN ( ): Smallest value in the coluqin.
MAX( ): Largest value in the column.
COUNT ‘( ): Number of non NULL values in the column.
Awareness is the first step in protecting ourselves, our family and our business. We should remember that our actions over the internet are being monitored by several others. Some of the ethical practices over the internet are:
- Use anti-virus, firewall, and spam blocking software for your PC.
- Ensure security of websites (https and padlock) while conducting online cash transactions.
- Do not respond or act on e-mails sent from unknown sources.
- Use unique and complex passwords for accounts and change your passwords on a regular basis.
a. int Max (int x, int y);
b. int Max (int a, int b)
if (a > b)
a. Use antivirus, firewall and spam blocking software on your PC.
b. Ensure secure websites for financial transactions.
c. Do not respond or act on email sent from unknown sources.
d. Use complex passwords and change it frequently.
e. Don’t hide your identity and fool others.
f. Do not use bad languages on e-mail and social networks.
g. Do not click on pop-up ads.
The following steps illustrate how the DNS resolves the IP address:
- All browsers store the IP addresses of the recently visited websites in its cache. Therefore, the browser first searches its local memory (mini cache) to see whether it has the IP address of this domain. If found, the browser uses it.
- If it is not found in the browser cache, it checks the operating system’s local cache for the IP address.
- If it is not found there, it searches the DNS server of the local ISP.
- In the absence of the domain name in the ISP’s DNS server, the ISP’s DNS server initiates a recursive search starting from the root server till it receives the IP address.
- The ISP’s DNS server returns this IP address to the browser.
- The browser connects to the web server using the IP address of website and the webpage is displayed in the browser window. If the IP address is.not found, it returns the message ‘Server not found’ in the browser window.
- Financial module. This module collects financial data from various department and generate various reports.
- Manufacturing module. This module manages and provides information for the entire production process.
- Production planning module. This module is used for the utilization of resources in an optimized way so as to maximize the production and minimize the loss.
- Inventory control module. It manages the stock requirement for an organization.
- Purchasing module. This module is responsible for the availability of raw material in the right time at the right price.
We hope the Plus Two Computer Application Model Question Papers Paper 2 help you. If you have any query regarding Plus Two Computer Application Model Question Papers Paper 2, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.