Fire Safety Slogans: One of the worst nightmares is waking up to smoke and flames in your room. Over 365000 fire-related deaths occur each year- fire damage results in loss of millions of money. Most of the fires are preventable, and you can keep your family and property away from harm’s way by knowing and following the essential fire safety protocols.
From creating an emergency exit to keeping smoke detectors, these fire safety slogans will help you to prevent a major accident. Since it is crucial for all to know about the fire safety methods, we have prepared a few slogans to remember only these tips.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Fire Safety in English
Slogans are a fun method for learning crucial subjects. Since Fire Safety is a vital concept that everyone should be aware of, we provide you with some slogans on Fire safety. These one-liners are a mesmerizing way of impacting the masse effortlessly.
The following are fifteen slogans dedicated to spreading awareness about Fire Safety. These slogans are adequate to spread awareness in the society.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Fire Safety
- Most of the home fires are preventable. Let’s make it easy for the Firefighters and look after our homes ourselves.
- Every year millions die in Fire accidents in the workplace and at home. Make a change and follow the fire safety methods.
- The rate of death and disability caused due to fire hazards are alarming. Let’s unite and pledge to follow Fire Safety procedures and show our family that we care.
- 50% of home fire deaths occur at night when your family is sleeping soundly. Install and maintain smoke alarms on every floor and sleep worry-free.
- If possible, Elimination of the cause of fire accidents can be achieved by adopting Fire Safety Methods.
- If you love your life, never leave cooking food unattended and minimize the chances of fire hazards at home up to 30%.
- Fire Safety Protocols state the methods for minimizing fire hazards and guide how to escape in case of emergency.
- Have a fire exit plan through which you can get out of your home is less than two minutes and practice the drill.
- Smoking is terrible for your health and your family. Fire hazards are commonly found to originate from alight cigarette butts.
- Electrical malfunctions are one of the significant causes of home fires. Hire a qualified electrician to make the necessary changes from time to time and refrain from experimenting.
- Check your electrical wires regularly and make sure that no part of it is running under the carpet or touches your feet when you walk.
- Refrain from overloading electrical outlets or power strips since they may trip a breaker and start a fire.
- Testing your smoke detectors from time to time, and it can save your lives.
- The places where you should install smoke detectors are in the kitchen and the basement.
- These two are the most vulnerable to fire hazards. You can learn how to use fire extinguishers in case there is a fire. Contact your local fire department for the primary fire extinguisher training now.
Frequently Asked Questions on Fire Safety Slogans
What are the different types of fire extinguishers available in the market?
There are potentially five types of fire extinguishers for putting out different kinds of fires.
- Class A extinguisher- Can be used on materials like cloth, wood, paper, etc.
- Class B extinguisher- Can be used on explosive and inflammable items like petroleum, gasoline, oil, etc.
- Class C extinguisher- Can be used on electrical pieces of equipment like television, refrigerator, computers, etc.
- Class D extinguisher- can be used for flammable metals like mercury.
- Class K extinguisher- can be used for cooking oils in kitchens and vegetable oil.
- Multipurpose extinguishers contain a combination of some of these extinguishers.
How can I create a foolproof fire escape plan for my family?
- Home fires can spread rapidly due to many inflammable materials present in the house.
- Having a fire escape plan through where you and your family can escape from your house in under two minutes is essential for your family’s safety.
- Draw a floor plan for the entire house and mark the doors and windows
- Identify a minimum of two ways out of every room, through the doors and windows.
- Discuss it with your family and kids and work it out together.
- Keep the phone number of the firefighters on speed dial.