Brand Slogans: A term that makes some product exclusive to one seller is termed as a brand. These are very common in business fields and also for marketing. Many brands use names, or sentences and some use specific symbols. Most companies are synonymous with the brands that they come up with.
This synonymous nature is often seen when we think about Xerox. The word Xerox is the name of a machine and not the entire process. The process is photocopying. Such is the importance of a catchy brand name. Almost all small and big ventures use the brand name.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Slogans on Brands in English
Branding of companies is a very age-old concept, and you can see the proof in Egyptian history. Brands provide unique information about the ownership, and later on, from Egypt, the concept expanded to fields of pottery, farming, and trading etc.
All the brands use some slogans. These catchphrases help in grabbing the attention of the audience, thereby increasing the sale of the company. They boost the brand value in the market.
15 Unique and Catchy Slogans on Brands
1. A unique brand name will help you in making sure that the public knows the bread you are selling is the fluffiest.
2. How will the audience know that your steak is full of flavour? The answer is simple—a high-value brand.
3. Some companies have a high market value just because they have a unique brand name. Choose the name wisely.
4. Imagine selling the same cake as that of your neighbour. How to increase your sale? Choose a catchy brand name.
5. Name a brand that imparts something positive. Negativity does not help, neither in life nor in a brand name.
6. A bold, tangible and recognizable brand name will take your company to places out of your imagination.
7. Let us not mix up a brand with its company. Although, if you do mix up, there lies the success of the brand name.
8. Have you ever wondered why Amazon is more popular than Etsy? The answer lies in the catchy brand name.
9. Why only support big brands like KFC and MacDonalds? Let us come together to support small brands too.
10. You will get some more options when you look at other brands too. Why only stay fixed on a single one?
11. Why stay stuck with a single brand? Canon will give you some good quality pictures, and so will Nikon.
12. The brands will take you to the roots of the company. Why not take that ride and get to know better what you are buying?
13. Before spending your money on a product, get to know more about the company. Look for the brand and its value too.
14. Brand names are just like fluorescent lights. It will surely catch your eye.
15. The name of the brand is more important than the packaging. Make your brand name known.
Frequently Asked Questions on Brand Slogans
What are some brand objectives?
Various companies use brand names with different types of objectives or goals. Some look for recognition, while some brands operate for awareness. Brands use logos, colours to make the brand values higher. Certain brands look for a larger market share and gain more profit. Brand identity is an essential factor that determines the share of a company in the market, so the uniqueness of the brand is a crucial factor. The strategies of various brands are also quite different among various companies.
What are some brands that have good market value in India?
India is a home for various companies and start-ups. The market is enormous, and the number of brands is also quite huge. There is Samsung which is a market leader in case of mobile devices. It gives good music and video qualities. There is a TATA group which is a multinational company and provides an array of services to its customers. There is well known TATA Steel, TATA motors, etc. Among soap companies, there is Lux; there is Colgate among pastes that have captured the market. Amul is a leader among the milk-based brands and serves products like cheese, yoghurt, and the same.
What are some excellent international food brands?
There are thousands of profitable beverage brands that are internationally recognized. There is Nestle, and Skinny Cow, which is its sub-brand. Everyone loves the fruit juices manufactured by Tropicana, PepsiCo owns that. The chocolate cookies of Oreo are so good that they melt in your mouth, and there is also the healthy food brand of Kellogg’s.