Annamalai University Distance Education: The Annamalai University of Distance Education is a UGC and NAAC approved University. It was founded in 1979 and accredited by the Distance Education Council of New Delhi. It was founded in 1979 and accredited by the Distance Education Council of New Delhi. This is a university that is offering more than a hundred courses for the regular-stream.
Annamalai University Distance Education is recognized by lots of enrolment in India is fully furnished with sufficient teaching staff, learning centers, and computer coaching centers to help its students at their place only.
Annamalai University Distance Education Courses Offered
- Arts and Humanities: Its included
- BA/ MA degree with various specialization subject like English, History, Economics, Human Rights, Social Welfare Administration, Political Science, Public Administration, Tamil,
- B.Lit in Tamil and
- BSW in Sociology.
- Law: Various Law courses like
- LLB General
- LLB Academic
- PGDM in Criminology and Forensic Science
- Science: In the Science stream, it offers
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in Botany, Microbiology, Applied Chemistry, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics
- PGDM in Food and Nutrition
- Commerce: Commerce Stream degrees are:
- B.Com in Computer Application, Business Studies, International Business, and Accounting and Finance
- M.Com in Entrepreneurship, Co-operative Management, Education Management, Accounting and Finance, and Banking and Insurance Management
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- PGDM: Various PGDM courses like
- Educational Administration and supervision,
- Instructional Technology,
- Diploma in Parental Education and
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Business and Management:
- PGDM: Business Administration, Tourism Management, Advertising, Public Relations, Software Marketing, Foreign Trade, Finance and Taxation,Hospital Management, Operation Research, Materials Management, and Quality Management
- Computer Application:
- MCA in Information Technology, Software Engineering and Computer Science
- PGDM in Internet Technology, Data Mining and Computer Application
- PGDM in Foundation System
Annamalai University Distance Education Course Details Fees
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 year(s)||9,150|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 year(s)||25,850|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 year(s)||4,167|
|Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]||3 year(s)||8,958|
|Master of Commerce [M.Com]||2 year(s)||6,450|
|Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]||1 year(s)||5,900|
|Master of Science [M.Sc]||2 year(s)||21,600|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]||1 year(s)||5,000|
|Master of Arts [MA]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Master of Fine Arts [MFA]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Master of Social Work [MSW]||2 year(s)||11,800|
|Master of Tourism Management [MTM]||2 year(s)||5,800|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||3 year(s)||18,500|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 year(s)||21,200|
|Master of Computer Application [MCA]||3 year(s)||42,300|
|Bachelor in Rural Studies [BRS]||3 year(s)||6,850|
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||2 year(s)||1,10,000|
|Bachelor of Literature [B.Lit]||3 year(s)||6,850|
|Masters in Rural Studies [MRS]||2 year(s)||5,100|
Online Placements Training After Annamalai University Distance Education Course Completion
After the Distance learning course from Annamalai University, candidates can get placement training. It is a training process of 7 days which helps candidates to develop their skills to meet the requirements of various corporations. They also plan a Job festival each year where many candidates take place in various firms. Annamalai University has a 100% placement record. It has a selection procedure that assures that the students are well qualified to give the best interviews.
Facilities You Think to Have in an Annamalai University Distance Learning Course
The Annamalai University of Distance Education course offers various educational online degree programs at your door-step. It has staff with high-qualification to offer the best informative learning courses online. Major 3 facilities you will get here are:
- Digital Voice Information System: The Annamalai University of Distance Education has established completely automatic information services providing techniques using which a candidate can get all the information about the university or any course. Also, results, fees, exam, admission, late fees or any other queries are answered here.
- SMS Information System: The Annamalai University of Distance Education gives an SMS Information system facility to its candidates. Students only have to register their mobile numbers. After that, students will regularly get various notifications and reminders by SMS. So if any student forgets to open the portal or check the email, they can get notified by an SMS also.
- Collage Campus Specialties: The campus area is wide and spread over in some acres. Also, the University has a large library with an excellent reading environment for the students. It has a tremendous collection of all the expected books, publications, and magazines. It has multi-media established and air-conditioned based classrooms.
How to Get Annamalai University of Distance Education Admission for Online Courses?
If you are looking for an online course or degree, then I am sure that you will find Annamalai University is the best distance learning university. Admission process for any course to get enrolled for an online course at Annamalai University Distance Education is very easy. To get the online distance courses, you can directly visit their university located at Annamalainagar, Tamil Nadu. Or for any admission related inquiry you can call their office at 4144-238348/ 9.
But if you want to do it online then go through below steps:
- Visit university website at https://www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/
- Here, click on the Admissions On-Campus button
- It will redirect you to Admission On-Campus Portal
- Now on the left side panel, you can see various options like
- Selection Guide for Programs Offered
- Fee Structure for Various Programs
- Notifications 2019-20
- Admission Done By Government of TamilNadu
- Center for Skill Development
- Application Download
- How to Apply
- Standard Formats
- For International Students
- Go through each options to know more about the university
- After that, you can easily understand the process
- If you want to download the form then
- Click on the Applications Download button and download the form
- Fill it and send it to the mentioned address
- For online application, click on the Application – Online option,
- Here click on the course you want to do and if your a new registrant then click on the register option
- Now choose the Faculty, course, and program
- Add all the required data and click on the register
- You will get your username and password data into your email
- Login using that data and fill all the data here
- After adding all the data, click on the submit for payment option
- Add your bank details and pay safely for your course
- The printed application form with the Demand Draft should be mailed by Speed Post / Registered Post to your address.
Annamalai University Distance Education Contact Number
Directorate of Distance Education
Annamalainagar – 608 002
|Phone||04144- 238043 to 238047, 238610|
(Bonafide/TC/Change of Address/
Change of Prog, Optional/Medium Cert.)
|Online Payments Grievance|
(Tuition Fee Only)
|Examination Grievance||DDE Certificates / Marshkeets: email@example.com|
FAQ’s On Annamalai University Distance Education
How to Get Admission in Distance Learning at Annamalai University?
You can directly visit the university center or download an online application form on its official website.
Are there Placement Facilities in Annamalai University Distance Education?
Yes, they give you training and conduct job expos each year in which many organizations visit it so you have a great job opportunity here.
Are There any Special Facilities Available at Annamalai University Distance Education?
Digital Voice Information System and SMS Information System are the best services provided by the university to get the information about it online.
How to Pay Fees for Any Distance Learning?
You can pay directly at their center but if you do not want to go there then send a cheque or e-Payment option is also there. So you can pay online easily.
How are the Teachers and Other Staff?
The teachers are very kind and supportive. They support the students during the course.