10 Lines on Teachers Day: Our education providers are very special to us, and it would have been a shame if, after all, that our teachers do for us all around the year, we don’t validate them by celebrating a day just for them. Hence, Teachers Day is a special day that is celebrated every year when students express their gratitude and utmost respect towards a teacher on this particular day. In this article, we have provided 10 Lines on Teachers Day in English for Class 1, 2, 3, 5.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On Teachers Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- Our teachers are very kind and helpful to us always.
- My teacher is very sweet and just like a mother to me.
- Teaching is one of the honorable jobs to ever exist.
- On the fifth day of September month is recorded as Teachers Day every year.
- Being a teacher is one of the most challenging jobs, and all teachers should deserve a day as a mark of respect.
- In India, Teachers Day is one of the most celebrated days across schools and colleges.
- Children shower their teachers with cheers, greetings, and gifts on Teachers Day to express their love.
- Students forever remember their teachers because of the immense contribution they make to their life.
- Our parents are also in a way our teachers because they always enlighten us with knowledge and guide us through life.
- Most schools have celebration performances on Teachers Day, and some remain close to giving the teachers a day off.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On Teachers Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The Sanskrit or Hindi word for teacher is Guru, which means the one that guides you.
- Teachers are often compared to the captain of a ship or the rower of a boat who helps us reach the right destination in life.
- Teachers will always help you if you seek their help genuinely.
- On Teachers Day, the students organize a program for the sole purpose of the entertainment of our teachers.
- The program of Teachers Day usually requires many days of practice and preparation.
- On the day of celebration, we greet our teachers and welcome them to their seats to sit back and enjoy the students’ performance.
- Our principal delivers a short speech on Teachers Day by expressing how grateful we are for the services of our teachers.
- We present our teachers with some flowers, cards and small tokens of appreciation on this day.
- We make sure no student misbehaves on the occasion of Teachers Day.
- It is a wonderful feeling if from our humble efforts we can bring a smile to our beloved teachers’ faces after all that they do for us.
Know how to write a Paragraph on Teachers Day from here.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On Teachers Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Across the world, Teachers’ day is a mark of respect in society among everybody.
- Teaching is one of the most respectable jobs with significant influence and various responsibilities.
- On the occasion of Teachers Day, we pay tribute to our worthy and lovable teachers for their contribution to our lives, in society as well as the nation.
- Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan was a great teacher whose contribution made his students love and respect him the most.
- In Independent India, he was the second president and a great scholar who was distinguishable among others.
- On 2nd May, Bhutan celebrates Teachers Day on the birth anniversary of the third king for introducing Bhutan’s modern education.
- Since 1962, we are celebrating Teachers day on 5th September to celebrate not just our Teacher’s efforts but also the birth of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan.
- Behind every successful person, a teacher’s contribution is significant and notable.
- Students and teachers join together and celebrate the day with great enthusiasm.
- Many programs are arranged for honoring the teachers for their respectable dedication.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Teachers Day
How to make a Teachers Day speech enjoyable?
Try making the speech short yet attention grab worthy. It would be nice if one could include some humor into the speech because teachers would enjoy a good dose of laughter.
When does the whole world celebrate Teachers Day?
The 5th day of the month of October is observed as World Teachers Day.
What should the ideal teachers’ personality consist of?
An ideal teacher should have a personality that is eager to gain and spread knowledge, polite and understanding towards everyone, impartial. Also, they should be professional enough to maintain order in a class.
What sense do most quotes on teachers express?
Most quotes about teachers glorify the existence of this profession and the people who practice them. These quotes are mainly to validate the contributions of teachers in the society.