10 Lines On World Teacher’s Day: World Teacher’s Day is on 5th October. It is also popularly known as International Teacher’s Day. We dedicate this day to people who have taken up the challenge of imparting knowledge. Not only do they give insight but teach us valuable qualities through the process of communication.
They teach us life lessons and enlighten us about various truths and realities of living. UNESCO celebrates the Teacher’s day on 5th October every year in the memory of the joint recommendation that ILO and is signed to protect teachers’ integrity worldwide. Teachers guide us through thick and thin. They also and help us to become a better version of ourselves.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines On World Teacher’s Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- On the World Teacher’s Day, we convey our gratitude to all the teachers who work so hard.
- Teachers help to mold a student’s life.
- Teacher’s day promotes the importance of education and those who impart knowledge in this world.
- Students all around the world celebrate the day by performing for their teachers.
- Various campaigns are held to improve the working conditions of teachers.
- Teacher’s day promotes learning in all forms.
- Teachers help us to be better human beings.
- We should always value their lessons.
- In the year 1962, it was first celebrated.
- We should always respect our teachers and be thankful to them.
Set 2 – 10 Lines On World Teacher’s Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- We celebrate Teacher’s day on 5th October every year.
- Teachers are the pillars of the growth of development in a country.
- Schools, colleges, universities all over the world honor their teachers, especially.
- Although we celebrate Teacher’s day on different dates throughout the world, 5th October is the International Teacher’s day.
- The day commemorates the signing of the UNESCO/ILO recommendations, which uphold teachers’ status.
- The day is dedicated to raising awareness about teaching as a profession.
- Teacher’s day serves as a day of remembering those who sacrifice their time and energy for every nation’s development.
- The day commemorates the efforts of those who make nation builders.
- Teacher’s day marks the occasion of not just teachers but their works and lives too.
- We dedicate this day to those who help in fulfilling our dreams and expectations.
Get a Paragraph on Teachers Day from here.
Set 3 – 10 Lines On World Teacher’s Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- People celebrate Teacher’s day on 5th October throughout the world.
- Teacher’s day relives those who go on making tireless efforts for total strangers and, in the process, treat them in the same way they treat their children.
- The day marks an essential point in the culture of celebrating the ones who are primarily behind the success of individuals.
- Teacher’s day is not just one single occasion but a day of renewing faith in those who strive to create good human beings.
- Teacher’s day is about valuing the pillars of social progress collectively.
- The day marks the beauty, work, and essence of those who teach us and nurture us to become good human beings.
- A day that ushers in celebration and joy for those who are teachers.
- Teacher’s day brings together those who uphold the spirit of existence and advocate for those who can learn from them.
- Teacher’s day is about believing that nobility in a profession comes not from hard work only but sincerity and support too.
- Teacher’s day is about paying respects to those who make the most significant impact on our lives.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines On World Teacher’s Day
What was the theme of the World Teacher’s Day in 2019?
The 2019 World Teacher’s Day theme was “young teachers: the future of the profession.” It promoted the value and importance of teaching. Teaching as an occupation should be encouraged to the youth of today.
When is Teacher’s day celebrated in India?
Teachers’ day is celebrated on 5th September, every year, in India. Students in India celebrate Teacher’s day by holding functions at school and making the day memorable for their teachers.
Why do we celebrate Teacher’s day in India?
India celebrates Teacher’s day on 5th September, which is the birthday of the former president Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. He was an excellent scholar and a commendable teacher.
Who is a teacher?
A teacher is someone who guides you and helps you to become a better person. They share with us whatever knowledge they have. A teacher doesn’t only imparts textual knowledge but also bestows upon us life lessons that we should always remember.