10 Lines on Republic Day Celebration: Republic Day is commended since the time India got its constitution into power from 1950. Consistently the entire country commends this day with incredible joy. Individuals understand the significance of our freedom, and it is celebrated as Nation’s Holiday. So, Schools, Colleges and Offices compose numerous occasions like Competitions, Debates, March Past, and so forth. They even held competitions on Republic Day to make our students of India understand and tell them the significance and importance of the national celebration. President of India starts the Celebrations, and the tricolor is saluted by him. Individuals of India Celebrate this national celebration in their specific manner with different cultural programs, including songs, dances, and so on.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Republic Day Celebration for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- On 26th January, we celebrate republic day every consecutive year in India.
- In 1950, the Constitution was started by our freedom fighters.
- India turned into a secular and law-based or democratic nation on this day.
- On this day, all the workplaces and organizations stay close as this day is a national occasion.
- Schools, universities, and other instructive establishments commend this day with incredible parade and show.
- Students primarily participate in different competitions that are arranged.
- In New Delhi, India’s capital, an immense procession, is led by Army, Navy, and Airforce.
- VIPs from various nations are welcomed as chief visitors.
- At Red Fort, hoisting of national flag and assembling of individuals is noticed.
- This day gives the message of solidarity and freedom to all.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Republic Day Celebration for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- Every year we celebrate the national festival of republic day in India on the 26th of January.
- First Republic Day was celebrated on the 26th of January, 1950 by all the Indians.
- Our Constitution started on this day, and consequently, this day is significant for India’s residents.
- Our Constitution is the most significant composed constitution on the planet.
- Our Constitution accommodated equity and made our nation a “Majority rule Republic.”
- A grand Republic Day festivity is held at the New Delhi for three consecutive days.
- India shows its rich legacy and solid barrier abilities.
- The Indian powers, including the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force participate in the procession.
- Programs are held at Schools and open spots where individuals sing the National Anthem – “Jana Gana Mana.”
- We remember ou national heroes or the freedom fighters who did so much struggle for our country, especially Dr. B. R. Ambedhkar, who wrote the draft of India’s constitution.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Republic Day Celebration for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Republic Day is one of India’s significant national celebrations celebrated with extraordinary pride and energy all through the nation.
- This day recognizes India’s best authentic occasions when the ‘Constitution of India’ came into power.
- The nation commends this day by arranging different occasions and programs dependent on the Indian freedom battle.
- Schools, universities, and private/open workplaces do the National Flag hoisting function and compose numerous cultural occasions.
- Republic Day celebration is observed by raising National Flag in our capital city that is New Delhi, in India, singing National Anthem.
- The Republic Day festivity is seen in New Delhi at Rajpath, where the President of India raises the national flag by giving it full respect.
- The Armed Forces who are Indian army, navy, and the airforce walk in a state of harmony and respect with the tune of their groups in the Republic Day march at Rajpath, a great show to observe.
- The nation also features its military powers and abilities to the world through most present-day arms and various weapon frameworks in the parades.
- States exhibit their rich social and cultural legacy through folk songs performed in the parades, which is a treat to watch.
- Republic Day festivity paints the nation into tricolor of nationalism, harmony, and flourishing prosperity.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Republic Day Celebration
By whom, the republic day was started?
By Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, on 31st December 1929, A tricolor flag was hoisted On the Ravi River banks, and Poorna Swaraj was demanded, which means complete freedom or self-rule.
In 2020, how many years of the republic in India it was?
In 2020, we celebrated the 71st republic day in India if we consider it from 26th January 1950.
Why do we call India a republic country?
Though India became a free country on 15th August 1947, it was not wholly free until 26th January 1950, when India’s first constitution was made, which made India an entire self-rule country.
India’s first draft of the constitution was made by whom?
B. R. Ambedkar wrote India’s first constitution, the drafting committee chairman of India’s constituent assembly.