10 Lines on Environment: Everything that surrounds us is referred to as the environment. It also includes living, non-living, natural, and human-made things. The natural environment includes trees, gardens, rivers, lakes, air, bushes, and many more. Everyone knows that ancient humans lived closer to the natural environment. Thus, it is believed that ancients are lived for more extended periods. At present, we are surrounded by an artificial environment. We have made an artificial environment for ourselves, including, buildings, vehicles emitting poisonous gases, dust, rooms, streets, etc.
In simple terms, the environment means the air, the water, the natural elements that we see around. The clean environment plays an essential role in everyone’s life and even in society. Also, one can be healthy when he/she maintained a clean environment. A healthy environment referred to as the balanced ecosystem so that all living and non-living organisms on our planet can live longer.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Environment for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- A clean environment is essential for the existence of all living beings.
- People should prompt some laws to reduce environmental pollution.
- The government should make policies to minimize the activities that affect the environment.
- Electronic media is one of the excellent sources for spreading the importance and awareness of the environment.
- Some implementation of laws should be raised against the use of plastic. In such a case, we can save our environment.
- One should use the products that can recycle. Also, everyone should encourage others to do the same thing.
- Everyone should give priority to the ‘save the environment’
- Also, we need to promote the use of renewable sources of energy, like wind energy and solar energy.
- Everyone should depend on public transport. We need to reduce the usage of personal vehicles as much as possible.
- The organic pesticides and fertilizers are very helpful for environment protection.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Environment for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- The environment is the surrounding where we live and survive.
- The environment comprises all the natural materials, living, non-living things.
- Initially, it is our responsibility to keep our environment clean and green.
- Everyone should know that environment offers enough to satisfy our needs.
- Also, everyone should use natural resources in a limited quantity.
- We need to avoid using some resources such as petroleum, natural gas, coal, etc. Instead of using exhaustible resources, we can use renewable resources such as wind, biomass, and sunlight.
- Everyone needs to avoid using plastic products and bags. Instead of using these plastic materials, one can use natural products such as jute bags, cotton bags, etc. In such a way, everyone can keep our environment clean and green.
- Vehicle pollution is one of the hazards to our environment and nature.
- Everyone must give priority to a clean environment. Also, they need to plant more trees and spread awareness for the necessity of a clean and green environment.
- One of the best ways to keep our environment clean is by using recycled product materials.
Students can also find Paragraph on Environment from here
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Environment for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Everything that surrounds us referred to as the environment.
- It is one of the responsibilities for everyone to keep the environment clean and green.
- All living and non-living organisms come under the environment.
- The environment can be saved by planting trees, recycling, reusing, reducing pollution, and creating awareness.
- A healthy environment helps in the growth and nourishment of all the living species.
- We all know that Earth is popularly known as the ‘blue planet’. Then again, it is the only one that sustains life.
- Environmental pollution causes global warming, acid rain, and depletion of natural resources.
- One should never encourage in any such activity that pollutes the environment.
- Everyone should believe that it is their duty to save plants and trees. Avoid using plastic to protect the environment.
- The three classifications of the environment are:
- Natural environment
- Industrial environment
- Social environment
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Environment
Why is the environment is important?
The environment plays an essential role in everyone’s life. It is the only home to all living beings. It is because the environment offers air, food, water, and shelter.
The environment is categorized into how many types?
There are three types of environments. They are:
- Natural environment: water, light, air, land and many more that live in nature
- Industrial environment: villages, factories, all the synthetic materials.
- Social environment: schools, universities, and other buildings
How can we protect and save our environment?
- Save water
- Save electricity
- Using reusable bags
- Avoid taking cars as much as possible
- Growing more trees and plants
- Reducing pollution
- Saving natural resources
How does pollution affect our environment?
Pollution may poison soils, water, and even kill plants and animals. In fact, humans are also harmed by pollution. Long-term exposure to pollution can lead to diseases like lung cancer, chronic diseases, and many more.