10 Lines on Children’s Day: Children’s Day is observed every year on 14th November to celebrate the birthday to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, who was also popularly known as Chacha Nehru. He was the first prime minister of free India and had a special place for children in his heart. He was not only a great politician but an equally beautiful human being. Having been done so many works for the upliftment of education in India, he dreamt of a country where knowledge was the foundation to the road to success. Hence, his birthday was the best day to celebrate children’s Day. A day that represents not only the birth of a great politician and a leader but also a day for the future of our country, whom we are looking forward to taking the country towards constant success.
You can read more 10 Lines about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Children’s Day for Kids
Set 1 is helpful for students of Classes 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- We celebrate Children’s Day on 14th November every year with excitement and rigor.
- Children’s Day is celebrated on the birthday of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- He was the first prime minister of India and a great leader.
- He loved children very much.
- They called him Chacha Nehru because of the love to be used to shower in kids.
- Children’s day celebrations are done throughout the country.
- Getting sweets and gifts on Children’s Day is a craze for kids.
- Schools and colleges organize various events on children’s Day.
- Various competitions for children are held on this Day.
- Awareness among children for education is the motive behind the celebrations.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Children’s Day for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for students of Classes 6, 7 and 8.
- 14th November is celebrated as Children’s Day every year in India.
- It is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- He was a great leader and first print minister of free India.
- He was popularly called as Chacha Nehru. He always had to have a red rose on his shirt that represented love.
- For all the love and fondness he had for children, he is remembered by celebrating his birthday as children’s Day.
- All schools and Colleges commemorate the children’s Day in their way.
- Workshops and seminars for kids have organized throughout the country.
- Art, painting, and various other competitions are also held at different places.
- Pandit Nehru advocated the importance of education in the life of each child.
- A tribute to a great personality and celebration of childhood together is what Children’s Day refers to.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Children’s Day for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for students of Classes 9, 10, 11, 12 and Competitive Exams.
- Children’s Day is celebrated across the entire nation to create an awareness for the rights of children which includes their education and care
- This Day is celebrated as a tribute to Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on his birthday.
- He was very fond of Children and was famous by the name Chacha Nehru among them. He always advocated for the children to have an education.
- According to Nehru, Children are the future of the country, and if the foundation of healthy, no one can stop a nation from getting developed.
- Every year motivational, educational programs are held in schools and colleges to celebrate the Day.
- Various events, including competition, is also organized by different societies.
- Pandit Nehru had always dreamt of making India a superpower, and he knew that if we make children self susceptible, they can take India towards heights of success.
- Children’s Day is not just a celebration; it is also a responsibility of each parent and the children to make sure that an essential thing like education is not marked off from the life of a kid.
- Children’s Day marks the honesty and greatness of a leader like Pandit Nehru.
- A tribute to remember a great personality like.
FAQ’s on 10 Lines on Children’s Day
When is Children’s Day celebrated?
Children’s Day is celebrated each year on 14th November with great pomp and shows across the nation.
Why is Children’s Day celebrated?
Children’s Day is celebrated to remember Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru on his birthday anniversary as a tribute to his love for children.
What was he popularly known as?
And it Nehru was fondly called as Chacha Nehru by kids.
What is the purpose of celebrating children’s Day?
And Nehru always advocated the importance of education in the life of each child. He always dreamt of a country where every child had a right to get a quality education.