UP Board Class 10 Time Table 2022: UP Board Time Table for class 10 for the year 2022 has been announced. So, all the students from UP Board of class 10th can check here the overall time table. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), which holds the High School and Intermediate exams in Uttar Pradesh, is one of the largest board of authority in India. UPMSP has released the time table in September.
As per the UP Board Time Table for class 10, 2022, the board exams are going to start from 24th March 2022 and end on April 11th 2022. The exams are going to be held in two slots- 8:00 am to 11:15 am and 2:00 pm to 5:15 pm. UPMSP will complete the exams within 16 working days. To know the entire UP Board 10th Time Table 2022, look at the table given below.
UP Board Time Table Class 10 Overview
Let’s have an overview of the exam before getting into the detailed view of UP board time table for class 10
|Name of the Exam||Uttar Pradesh High School (Class 10) Exam|
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Siksha Parishad (UPMSP)|
|Start Date||March 24th 2022|
|End Date||April 11th 2022|
|Exam Timings||First Shift – 8:00 A.M to 11:15 A.M|
Second Shift – 2:00 P.M to 5:15 P.M
|Category||Class 10 UP Board Exam|
UP Board Time Table Class 10 2022
UPMSP has released the Time Table for Class 10 on March 24th 2022. This UP Board Date Sheet for Class 10 includes Examination dates, Examination timings. The tabulated below shows the UP Board Time table for Class 10.
|March 24, 2022||Hindi|
|March 25, 2022||Home Science|
|March 28, 2022||Painting|
|March 30, 2022||Computer|
|April 1, 2022||English|
|April 4, 2022||Social Science|
|April 6, 2022||Science|
|April 8, 2022||Sanskrit|
|April 11, 2022||Mathematics|
How To Check UP Board Time Table Class 10 On Official Website?
- Go through the official website of UP Board: upmsp.edu.in.
- Click on “Dashboard” under “Important Login”.
- Click on “Timeline For The year 2022”.
- The UP Board Time Table for Class 10 will display on the screen.
UP Board Time Table for Class 10 – Important Tips
- Understand the entire UP Board Class 10 Syllabus.
- Practicing previous year question papers will give you an overview of the exam.
- Take UP Board Class 10 Mock Tests and check your improvement.
- Proper study time table must be followed.
- Make sure you have all the required particulars, like a pen, pencil, eraser, etc before you appear for the examination.
UP Board Examination – Do’s And Dont’s
- Candidates must carry their UP Board Class 10 Admit card / Hall Ticket to the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without the Hall Ticket.
- Communication devices, such as a digital pen, mobile phones, digital watches, Bluetooth, etc are prohibited.
- Students should not borrow the particulars such as a pen, pencil, etc. form the fellow candidates in the examination hall.
- During the examination, students should not write anything on the question paper and should not talk to the other students.
- Candidates should enter the examination hall 15 minutes before the start of the exam and should not leave the examination hall without the invigilator’s knowledge.