TS Polytechnic: Telangana will tentatively launch the application form of TS Polycet 2020 in the second week of March and will be accessible in both online and offline mode until the first week of April. TS Polytechnic 2020 will be a pen and paper-based test with a minimum of 120 questions with multiple choices. There will be no negative labeling and one mark will be given for each correct answer. TS Polytechnic is a state-level test conducted to admit the participating institutes based in Telangana to science diploma courses.
Candidates sending the form offline will only be given the TS Polytechnic 2020 hall ticket on the requested day. The authorities will tentatively announce the TS Polytechnic outcome 2020 in the last week of April and the therapy process will start tentatively by the third week of May. Go through the full article to read all about TS Polytechnic 2020.
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam Overview
|Examination Name||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||TS Polytechnic|
|Conducting Body||State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana|
|Subjects Covered||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam Dates
TS polytechnic 2020 in offline mode is scheduled for April 16. It is conducted for candidates seeking admission to polytechnic courses in engineering / non-engineering / technology provided at various colleges in Telangana State by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana.
|Online application form begins from||March 2020|
|Last date to fill the online application form||April 2020|
|TS PolytechnicExam date||April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||April 2020|
|Counseling process starts from||1st week of July 2020|
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission via TS Polytechnic 2020 to engineering diploma courses in Telangana must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Applicants must follow all the eligibility criteria specified by the authority in order to be eligible to appear for TS Polytechnic. Below are the comprehensive TS Polytechnic eligibility criteria.
Nationality and Domicile of the candidate: The nominee should be an Indian citizen and should be a student of the State of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh
Age limit: There is no age limit.
- Candidates should have passed their SSC test administered by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh or any other approved Board of Secondary Education, AP/TS with an average mark of at least 35 percent with Mathematics as one of the candidates.
- Candidates should have cleared all subjects with a total of 35 percent marks in each subject in the test that is equal to Telangana’s SSC.
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Application Process
TS Polytechnic 2020 application form will be accessible in both online and offline mode for applicants. Temporarily from the second week of March, the authorities will launch the TS Polytechnic 2020 application form and it will be accessible tentatively until the first week of April.
How To Fill Out The Online Application Form for TS Polytechnic 2020?
- Candidates will fill out TS Polytechnic 2020’s online application form as approved by the authorities. In the form that will include but not limited to the name of the applicant, father’s name, contact information, reservation class, aadhaar card number, etc.
- Applicants will have to charge the application fee, which will be Rs. 400 for the General Category and Rs. 250 for the SC/ST Category, upon submitting the application form correctly.
- Candidates will have to press the “Apply” button to complete the TS Polytechnicrequest 2020 process after making the payment successfully.
How To Fill Out The Application Form of The Offline TS Polytechnic 2020?
Applicants will have to visit their closest digital TS/Meeseva/Help Centers (Polytechnic) to fill out the TS Polytechnic 2020 application form in offline mode. Candidates will be required to make a cash payment of Rs. 400 for candidates belonging to the General Category and Rs. 250 for candidates belonging to the SC/ST Category after completing the application form in offline mode.
TS Polytechnic Application Fee
|General and OBC||Rs.400|
|ST and SC||Rs.250|
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam – Admit Card
Admit Card is an important document that must be filled out on the day of the test. It will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admission ticket. It serves as the candidate’s identification evidence. Admit cards will be issued 2-3 days after the application form has been sent. Candidates may download their admit card from the official website or take the following steps to access Admit Card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ button.
- Provide the information required such as registration number, name, date of birth, etc.
- Take a print and save it for future references from the Admit Card.
- Students must submit the correct information while filling out the online application form because the same will be written on the admission sheet.
- Applicants were recommended to check the information very closely so that when they appear for the review they would not encounter any difficulties.
Details Mentioned on TS Polytechnic Admission Card
The details on the admission card are as follows:
- TS Polytechnic 2019 Registration Number
- Hall Card Number
- Admission Number
- Candidates Title
- Candidates Signature
- Students Email and Contact Details
- Test Center Details
- Assessment Date
- Evaluation Day Directions
TS Polytechnic Exam Pattern
- The test will be carried out in offline mode and done within 2 hours English and Telugu will be the language of the question paper.
- 120 Focus Problem Form emerges from the three pieces.
- For any query that is wrong or unattempted, there is no negative marking system.
- The question paper for TS Polytechnic 2019 will be divided into sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Math.
- The number of questions in Physics, Chemistry, and Math will be 30, 30, and 60 respectively.
TS Polytechnic Exam Result
The findings of TS Polytechnic 2019 will be announced on 24 April 2019. From the official website, candidates can check their results online. The post will not send any individual results. Candidates can use their roll number and date of birth to obtain their data. Candidates in the qualifying test will earn 36 million marks out of 120.
Follow the steps for uploading the scorecard:
- Visit TS Polytechnic ‘s official website
- Click the Result reference
- Include credentials such as roll number, registration number and birth date in the given space Click the ‘Submit’ key Download the Score and print out.
TS Polytechnic 2020 Exam Counseling Process
The counseling process will start in online mode from the 1st week of July 2019. Candidates were called upon to decide on the basis of their grades. The therapy will take place in 3 rounds and the review performing authority must assign the seats.
Documents Required for TS Polytechnic
Candidates were required to carry all the initial counseling records.
- TS Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card
- Caste Certification
- Every Identity Evidence
- SLC/HSC Mark Sheet & Moving Certificate
- Switch Certificate
- IV to X Test Certificates
- Income Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Physically Challenged (PH)/Children of Armed Forces (CAP)/NCC/SPORTS/Minority Status Residence
- Certificate of an applicant for a period of seven years prior to qualified review if the nominee does not have an institutionalized diploma.
TS Polytechnic Exam Scholarship Program
Guntur Pranitha Memorial Award: On Independence Day, the topper of the college, Government Polytechnic for Women, Warangal will receive the INR 1,00,500/-cash award.
Pratibha Award: For the entire duration of the program, the meritorious students who succeed in Polytechnic would earn a scholarship of Rs. 10,000/-per year. Students chosen for the Pratibha award are liable for a scholarship fee if the annual income of their parents from all sources, except non-taxable sources such as farming, etc., does not surpass INR 1 lakh per year.
FAQ’s on TS Polytechnic
Where can eligible candidates from TS polytechnic apply for admission?
TS Polytechnic qualified candidates may pursue Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Non-Engineering disciplines at different Polytechnic Institutions (Aided/Unaided/Public) and 2nd Shift Institutions at Private Engineering Colleges in Telangana State.
Is there any age requirement for qualification for TS Polytechnic 2019?
To TS Polytechnic candidates, the State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Telangana does not lay down any upper age limit. However, the guidelines of Social Welfare (Edn.) The department regarding the maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is followed for awarding scholarships to qualified candidates from TS Polytechnic.