Plus One Maths Notes Chapter 15 Statisticsis part of Plus One Maths Notes. Here we have given Kerala Plus One Maths Notes Chapter 15 Statistics.
|Text Book||NCERT Based|
|Category||Plus One Kerala|
Kerala Plus One Maths Notes Chapter 15 Statistics
Measures of Central Tendency
- For ungrouped (raw) data, the mean of x1,x2 ,…………………xn is
- For grouped data (frequency table)
(1) For raw data, median is obtained by first arranging the data in ascending or descending order and applying the following rule
- If the number of observations is odd,then the median is observation.
- If the number of observations is even, the median is the mean of and
(2) For frequency table, median class the class in which the observation lies,
l= lower limit of the median class
f1 = frequency of the median class
f0 = cumulative frequency of the class preceding the median class
c = width of the class interval
N = total frequency
- Mean deviation for grouped data
- Variance and standard deviation for ungrouped data
- Variance and standard deviation for discrete frequency distribution.
- The distribution having greater C.V. has more variability around the central value than the distribution having smaller value of the C.V.
- Less the C.V. more consistent is .the, data.
- For distributions with equal means, the distribution with lesser standard deviation is more consistent or less scattered.
We hope the Plus One Maths Notes Chapter 15 Statistics help you. If you have any query regarding Kerala Plus One Maths Notes Chapter 15 Statistics, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.